Waikiki Shore Waikiki Shore #918
Waikiki Shore #918 (3-night minimum)
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
CONSTRUCTION ALERT: Spalling repair and repainting on the ocean and mountain ends of the Waikiki Shore building is underway. Once scaffolding is in place, spalling work will follow which can be noisy. For your privacy, please close your curtains/blinds when scaffolding is present. Also, the parking lot below Unit #918 is under renovation. Construction noise is possible from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri, through March. A 10% rate discount is included in your quote through March. Also, due to the remodeling of Waikiki Shore #1106 and #1210, intermittent construction noise may be present weekdays in this unit through June.
Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach!
This beautiful Balinese-inspired beachfront condo is sure to be your new favorite vacation spot! The spacious (renovated 2014) 932 interior square foot corner condo has two bedrooms, two baths, a large 160 square foot lanai and 270 degrees of ocean and Ft. DeRussy Beach Park views by day. At night, sparkling city lights and you'll have a dazzling front row seat for Friday night fireworks!!
- Cooled by trade winds or the whisper-quiet, split A/C system
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Queen sleeper sofa
- 60” flat screen TV (with FREE Netflix TV/movies)
- Dining for six
- Large private ocean-view lanai with table and chairs
CUSTOM FULL KITCHEN:
- African Mahogany kitchen cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Breakfast bar
- Gas range and oven, microwave, ice-maker and dishwasher.
- King bed
- Solid sliding African Mahogany doors separate bedroom from living area
- Adjoining Master Bath has Travertine tile, a Toto Washlet and a small tub/shower.
- 2 twin beds (which can be made into a King)
- 40" flat screen TV
- Travertine tile
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Toto Washlet
Waikiki Shore is located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment.
No pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking pass for one vehicle at the adjacent public parking lot
- FREE WiFi
- FREE NETFLIX movies
- FREE local calls
- NO RESORT FEES!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-028-337-3568-01
Waikiki Shore #918 - 2161
Registration Number: GE-028-337-3568-01, TA-02