Maui Eldorado D 203
Newly RENOVATED D203 condo. This tranquil and exquisite space is the perfect compliment to your tropical vacation. Whether you are sitting in the bedroom or on our spacious lanai, you will have a beautiful view of the ocean and the island of Molokai. The floor to ceiling sliding glass doors in the air conditioned living room and master suite allow for ample natural light. Our beach cottage styled furniture allows you to relax comfortably while enjoying either of the 65" televisions or just to revel in the water themed decor. Queen sized sofa bed in the living room.
You won't want to get out of the BEACH inspired king size bed with Hotel Collection sheets and ocean view! There's a spacious en suite bathroom that includes dual sinks with white granite counter-tops and walk in shower. The second bathroom includes a full size washer and dryer for your convenience.
The gorgeous brand new kitchen consists of granite counter-tops, white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. All throughout the condo you'll find modern driftwood-plank style tile. The light colors add to the beachy and airy feel, enhancing your relaxing vacation and leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Located in the center of the Kaanapali Resort, the Maui Eldorado is a great location to enjoy your stay on Maui! You can catch a free shuttle from just outside the front desk to the many restaurants and shops, or you may chose to walk the 5 minutes to the beaches that Kaanapali is known for. There is a small mall only seconds away from D 203 that has a convenience store, medical clinic, bakery, coffee shop and restaurants. Our Guests may use the fantastic beach front Cabana where you can lounge in the sun or shade and make use of the showers, towels, and kitchen as well as a golf cart shuttle back and forth.
The Maui Eldorado Resort will collect upon arrival a one time check in fee of $60 and a daily resort fee of $18 which includes parking, WiFi, cable, use of the 3 pools, Fitness room, and private beach cabana.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Pre-travel test program
10-2-20 - The state program to allow travelers from the U.S. Mainland to bypass the 14-day mandatory quarantine with proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of departure launches Oct. 15. Departure is considered the final leg of the trip to Hawaii.
Other provisions include:
• The test must be a Food and Drug Administration-authorized Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) from a certified Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendments lab. No antigen or antibody tests are accepted.
• Passengers younger than age 5 are exempt.
• Find a testing company and other rules by visiting hawaiicovid19.com.
• People 18 and older should register for the Safe Travels online program via travel.hawaii.gov. Each child traveling with an adult should be included in the adult’s Safe Travels form.
• Negative test results should be uploaded to the Safe Travels account.
• For all travelers, log into the Safe Travels account within 24 hours of boarding the flight and fill out the travel health questionnaire. Receive a QR code on completion.
• When traveling, socially distance and wear face masks.
• If results are pending on arrival in Hawaii, travelers will have to self-quarantine.
• Travelers may not take a test on arrival or at a Hawaii
airport. If a test is not taken prior to departure, quarantine will be required.
Registration Number: 244008021055, TA-126-224-