Hali'i Kai 10E
🏖️vrKCV - Hali'i Kai 10E, Professionally Managed by Kona Coast Vacations🏖️
Hali'i Kai 10E – Ocean, Golf & Sunset Views, Close to Pool, Garage included
Welcome to Villa 10E. Walk out the lanai to view the sunset alongside the signature hole of the Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf Course. Stroll barefoot along the grass to the beautiful oceanfront pool area. This prime location within the resort makes this recently remodeled residence a great choice.
Highlights of 10E
• Upgraded lanai doors open all the way vs the heavy sliding door that only opens half way. Nice!!!
• Upgraded furnishings & flooring
• Located in 3rd building from your private Ocean Club pool, exercise hale, restaurant/bar
• End / ground floor unit with large grass area right off lanai
• Lanai seating for 6, but can store extra unneeded chairs in garage
• 3 bedrooms; 2 kings - both Beautyrest Luxury Firm & 2 twins; all are very comfortable, each with TV/DVD
• Riedel crystal wine glasses, Henckel's cutlery, rice cooker, spice rack, etc., (We are foodies!)
• High end stainless BBQ grill w/side burner on lanai
• Tigerwood flooring – unlike any other unit in Hali'i Kai or elsewhere!
• 60” Samsung Smart LED TV w/ home theater system – stream from Netflix, iPod/phone, Bluetooth, etc.
• High speed Wifi, cable & telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• Use of garage – owners vehicle stored inside, but feel free to store golf clubs, scuba gear, beach chairs, boogie boards and even hang wetsuits to dry
• Laundry room with new full size front load washer & dryer
• Close to the tennis / basketball courts
Hali'i Kai is located on the world-famous Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf Course & is one of the premier oceanfront communities on the Big Island's famed Kohala Coast. One of the best things about staying here is having your own private Ocean Club right at the water's edge. Grab a workout with an ocean view at the state-of-the-art exercise hale. A dramatic lagoon-style pool with a beautiful waterfall and sandy bottom whirlpool spa, offers privacy and relaxation. Kick back in our one-of-a-kind Aqua-Loungers, beach chairs partially submerged in the water to keep you cool in the hot Hawaiian sun. For the little ones, a keiki wading pool offers a safe & fun place to play. A private restaurant & bar with excellent Hawaiian fare. A pavilion with full kitchen & outdoor grill make the Ocean Club a perfect venue for family fun. All this in an ideal locale for watching whales, surf & sunsets!
As residents of Alaska, we frequent Hawaii on a regular basis. Over the past 20 years we have vacationed on all the islands & at many different areas on the Big Island. Hali'i Kai is our favorite & after your stay here you will understand why. Enjoy sunsets from the lanai, large open space everywhere, & private Ocean Club that sets this property in a class of its own. The Waikoloa area is blessed with more full-day sun than anywhere else on the island, and is central to all our favorite beaches & waterfall hikes. The Hilton next door is an amazing and huge complex, just a stroll away. Numerous golf courses are in the area.
So come enjoy our vacation home. You'll leave knowing you made the best choice & return for years to come. As do we.
Minimum night varies seasonally between 4 -10 nights. Call for more information on last minute deals and exceptions. This is a non-smoking, no pets condo.
TA: 124-007-6288-01. STVR-19-352029.
**Be advised, Hali'i Kai Resort collects a check-in fee of $20/day + tax for each reservation regardless of whom the reservation is booked through. The check-in fee allows guests access to the property and Ocean Club facilities and includes electronic entry gate key card. **
Registration Number: GE-124-007-6288-01,TA-124-007-6288-01