Ilikai #341 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd (3-night minimum)
As of October 15, 2020, travelers arriving to Hawaii from the United States can avoid 14-day quarantine if they have proof of a negative NAAT test (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) done by a US (CLIA) certified laboratory no more than 72 hours prior to the departure.
For those who prefer a lower floor and still enjoy great marina and Pacific Ocean views, you’ll love this inviting 3rd floor studio at the Ilikai, the world famous Waikiki landmark made famous by the TV show, Hawaii 5-0!
This clean, contemporary studio (500 square feet plus 120 sq. ft. lanai) has a state-of-the-art split AC system (whisper quiet) to keep you cool on those hot Hawaiian nights. Your lanai faces the marina and you’ll be wowed by the fabulous sunsets! The Ilikai's tropical courtyard and Cinnamon’s restaurant/bar are just below.
- King Bed
- Full Sleeper Sofa
- 40” Flat Screen TV
- Whisper-quiet Split A/C
- Full kitchen (sorry, no dishwasher)
- Granite Counters
- Breakfast Bar and bar stools
Enjoy your morning coffee or a cool beverage from the ocean view lanai (and the fireworks on Friday night!)
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
Laundry facilities are located on each floor.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including balcony/lanai) sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM. During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- NEW Wading Pool (Hours: 8:00am to 4pm)
- Heated Main Pool (Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Coin-Op Laundry facilities on each floor
- Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) are accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway
- Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
- FREE Hawaiian music Fridays & Sundays on the Ilikai courtyard
- And don't forget those spectacular Friday night fireworks right outside your window!
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are nearby - just a 10-15 minute walk away!
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-138-189-2096-01 (one-three-eight, one-eight-nine, two-zero-nine-six-zero-one)
Ilikai #341 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd
Registration Number: GE-138-189-2096-01, TA-13