Charming Lanikai Cottage features two dwellings on the same property, providing a total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Although separate, the dwellings share a private fenced-in yard with a new pool. Furnished in a beach-chic style, both offer the option of relaxing in air conditioning or simply letting refreshing island breezes blow through.
The main house at Lanikai Cottage includes two bedrooms and one bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a living space that opens to the back yard. The guest house contains an additional bedroom and bathroom, as well as a partial kitchen, living room, and lovely lanai with a peek-a-boo ocean view. Guests will appreciate having all the comforts of home, including flat-screen televisions, Wi-Fi, and a washer and dryer.
Lanikai Cottage’s large outdoor space includes lounge chairs for sunbathing by the pool, additional covered seating, a barbecue grill, and an outdoor dining area. Use the Pokele beach access to take a two-minute walk and you’ll find your toes in the sand. Or, fill your days with fun activities using the bikes, boogie boards, and snorkel gear provided.
Ideally situated at the quiet end of Lanikai, Lanikai Cottage is only a short drive from the heart of Kailua Town, where you’ll find dining, shops, and conveniences such as a Whole Foods. With a perfect launching point just a block away, you’ll also have the option of venturing out to the renowned Mokulua islets using the two-person kayaks and stand-up paddle board provided. Relaxation and adventure await at this heavenly east Oahu hideaway!
Provided: one standup paddle board, two boogie boards, assorted pool toys, two two-person kayaks, bikes, and snorkel gear to use for your pleasure! *amenities subject to change
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. Standard occupancy for this rental is 6 guests with a max occupancy of 8 guests (max 6 adults & 2 children). There will be an extra fee for additional guests over the standard occupancy.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii - HAWAII TAX ID TA-111-603-0976-01
5. Air conditioning notes: split air conditioning in the main house bedrooms and guest studio.
6. Max Included Electric Charge: $150
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Registration Number: GE-111-603-0976-01, TA-11