Waikiki Park Heights #1705
Waikiki Park Heights #1705 – 2440 Kuhio Ave.
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
Enjoy the attention to detail in this renovated one-bedroom condo with ocean views and central A/C! With 488 sqft (plus 60 sqft balcony/lanai with table and chairs), your "home away from home" features cool porcelain tile flooring throughout. Sleeps 3–4 max.
– Full-size sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress (best for 2 small children or 1 adult) (New 2018)
– 42" TV (with Digital Variety Pack & Showtime)
– Blackout Drapes
– Dining for 4
– Full-size stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave)
– Cutlery, cooking utensils, dishes, glassware, and a large selection of pots and pans!
– Granite counters; tile backsplash
– A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom
– King bed with 3" foam topper (2 twin beds together, but CANNOT be made as twins)
– 32" TV
– Blackout Drapes
– Private shower with built-in seating area and handheld shower wand (no tub)
– Granite counters
– Separate drying/changing area
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls
– NO Resort Fees!
Parking, subject to availability, is $150/month plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
– Located in central Waikiki, just a 5–10-minute walk to the beach and near public transportation
– 24-hour Security; secure elevators
– Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
– Laundry facilities on site
– 4th floor Sundeck has a refreshing salt-water pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-063-282-9952-01
Registration Number: GE-063-282-9952-01,+TA-063-282-9952-01