The Waikoloa Colony Villas is part of private gated community of luxury townhomes. It is on the South Kohala Coast within the world renown Waikoloa Beach Resort.
It is centrally located with the best beaches and weather on Hawaii's Big Island.
BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED UNIT 1903
Welcome to our home away from home in Paradise!! We have totally remodeled and redecorated the whole house in the past year and spared no expense in all the finishing touches to make this a comfortable stay for you. Our villa 1903 has a perfect location in the gated community, steps away from the tropical Waterfall Pool/Hot Tub, with recently upgraded new BBQ's for you to use and grill your favorites, and steps away from the tennis courts.
* LIVING ROOM is very large and spacious, with 19ft vaulted ceilings, with a brand new ceiling fan installed, plenty of comfortable seating. Brand new 55" Smart TV and DVD player. There is also plenty of board games and puzzles for you to enjoy.
* DINING ROOM has a brand new table and chairs to seat 4 and new ceiling fan for your comfort.
* KITCHEN has a granite bar with stools to seat 3, counter tops are all granite, upscale appliances and many kitchen accessories for you to use (Keurig, Nespresso Coffee Maker,Rice Cooker, Panini Press, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Crock Pot etc).
* LANAI off the dining room through sliding doors, table and chairs to seat 4.
* MASTER SUITE has a comfortable King sized bed with a brand new cooling gel mattress to make your evenings more comfortable. There is also a brand new ceiling fan installed, new Smart TV and DVD Blu Ray Player. There is a private lanai off the bedroom with two chaise lounger for you to sit and relax and enjoy the gorgeous landscaping and view of the pool.
* MASTER BATHROOM has a brand new vanity, oversized soaking tub and brand new rain shower installed, also has new ceiling fan for your comfort.
* SECOND BEDROOM has 2 twin beds, also has the cooling gel mattresses to keep you cool, has a largeTV and Xbox. Also has new ceiling fan installed.
* SECOND BATHROOM Recently remodeled this bathroom, has new vanity and sink and brand new rain shower installed.
*AC is available for your use as well as ceiling fans and floor fans if you need to cool down.
* WIFI throughout the house.
* RESERVED PARKING SPACE is just steps away from the villa so you won't need to spend time searching for an empty spot.
* GARAGE has all the beach accessories you would want to use, from sun umbrella, beach chairs, lots of towels, boogie boards, snorkel gear, blow up beach toys, large cooler and ice packs, beach bags to take all your food and drink for a day at the beach, There are 2 adult bikes and helmets to ride around Waikoloa
WAIKOLOA COLONY VILLAS HAS TWO POOLS, SPA, GOLF & TENNIS COURT.
Waikoloa Colony Villas has a new resurfaced tennis court for you to play on, (we have 2 tennis rackets and balls for you to use) workout in the air-conditioned gym or relax at the tropical pools with several new gas BBQs for you to use. The pools features a unique lava rock waterfall, spa, or an 18' deep toddlers' area, plus a hot tub!
The Resort is centrally located on the Kohala Coast 18 miles north of Kona Airport with some of the Big Island’s best beaches and weather. It is designed around beautiful, Anaehoomalu Bay or A Bay, two awesome golf courses and two shopping and entertainment centers.
Our Resort's Crescent-shaped A Bay offers a pristine sandy beach with sports activities and rentals, shoreline paths, a giant turtle refuge and ancient royal fishponds, 5 minutes away. Nearby at the world-famous Hilton Dolphin Quest you can swim with dolphins for a fee or just watch the fun at no charge.
Take a short walk from the Kings Shops to the Puako Petroglyph Archaeological Preserve. If you like hiking there are amazing waterfalls or ride a horse or fly over the waterfalls and volcanoes by helicopter, leaving from the helipad 5 minutes away. We do provide some beach toys so you can have fun at the beach. You can boogie board, go for a swim, or just sit in beach chairs under the umbrella enjoying the sunshine.
If you are into golf we have three sets of clubs available and golf balls for your convenience. There are world class golf courses nearby: the Mauna Lani Course, which has its signature over-the-water 15th hole, the Mauna Kea (a Robert Trent James Sr course) and Hapuna Beach designed by Arnold Palmer.
We are ten minutes away from Hapuna Beach, one of the world's best beaches, which has beautiful white sand and crystal clear blue water.
We have a few Big Island Guide Books in the house that you are more than welcome to use to get ideas on what you and your family would like to do. There are lots of things to do and see, or just relax and enjoy yourself and not even leave the resort!!
Registration Number: GE-016-210-5344-01, TA-01