Waikiki Park Heights #1503
Waikiki Park Heights #1503 -(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
As of October 15, 2020, travelers arriving to Hawaii from the United States can avoid 14-day quarantine if they have proof of a negative NAAT test (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) done by a US (CLIA) certified laboratory no more than 72 hours prior to the departure.
Enjoy this contemporary 15th floor one bedroom condo (488 sqft interior plus 60 sqft balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with beautiful ocean views and central A/C!
- Laminate & Tile floors
- Full size sleeper sofa (narrow, best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
- 35" Flat screen TV
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchenette with granite counters, full-size stainless steel refrigerator, glass 2-burner cook-top, microwave (no oven).
BEDROOM (A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom):
- Queen bed
- laminate floor
- 22" flat screen TV
The bathroom has granite counters and a walk-in shower (NO tub) with hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada, U.S. Mainland
- TV has Digital Variety Pack, & Showtime.
Parking, subject to availability, is $210/month plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security; secure elevators
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has refreshing salt-water pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-139-433-1648-01
Waikiki Park Heights #1503 - 2440 Kuhio Ave #1503
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Registration Number: GE-020-725-6576-01, TA-02