Ilikai #1239 – 1777 Ala Moana Blvd.
Imagine enjoying the amazing marina and ocean views from this beautiful condo at the Ilikai, the iconic destination made famous by Hawaii Five-O. The large lanai spans the length of the condo, so you have spectacular views from both bedrooms and the living/dining area! You may even be able to spot whales during whale season (December–May)! 6-person max.
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property, and it's an easy walk, trolley, or taxi ride to Waikiki's many other shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Beautiful Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park & Lagoon are located just a quick 4-minute walk down the exclusive beach access walkway, and Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are a 10–15-minute walk away!
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, will automatically receive preferential nightly pricing.
– 1000 square feet plus 2 lanais (balconies)
– Whisper-quiet split A/C system throughout
– Koa laminate flooring throughout
– Lanai with table, chairs and two loungers
– Beautiful yacht harbor and ocean views!
LIVING / DINING AREA:
– 48" wall-mounted LED TV and DVD player
– Queen sleeper sofa
– Dining for 6, with al fresco dining on the lanai for 4
– Full kitchen (with dishwasher) with quartz counters and mahogany cabinets
– Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and refrigerator with icemaker
– Queen bed
– 32" TV
– Abundant closet space
– En suite bath with quartz counters and large walk-in shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
– 2 Twin beds (can be made up as 1 King upon request)
– 32" wall-mounted TV
– Walk-in shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
– Quartz counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE designated on-site self parking for 1 vehicle ($35/day value!)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Heated Main Pool (Lobby level)
– Wading Pool (2nd floor)
– Coin-Op Laundry Facilities on each floor
– Store your luggage before Check-In & after Check-Out at the lobby Bell Desk ($2/bag; subject to change)
– Convenience store, coffee shop, ice cream shop, and 2 dine-in restaurants in-building
– Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
– Live entertainment on Fridays (Hawaiian music & hula) & Sundays (live music)
– Valet parking service ($35/day; subject to change)
– 24-Hour Security
(*NO access to the Ilikai fitness center or front desk, which are exclusively for Aqua-Aston guests.)
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 161-298-8416-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-010-007-0264
Registration Number: GE-161-298-8416-01,+TA-161-298-8416-01,+260100070264