Ilikai #1239 – 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. (3-night minimum)
Imagine enjoying the amazing marina and ocean views from this beautiful condo at the ILIKAI, the iconic destination made famous by the TV show, Hawaii Five-O. You may even be able to spot whales during whale season (December–May)! 6-person max.
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it's an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Beautiful Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park & Lagoon are located just a quick 4-minute walk down the exclusive beach access walkway, and Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are a 10–15-minute walk away!
– 1000 square feet plus 2 lanais (balconies)
– Whisper-quiet split A/C system throughout
– Koa laminate flooring throughout
– Large lanai with table, chairs and two loungers. Lanai spans the length of the condo so you have spectacular views from both bedrooms and the living/dining room area!
– Beautiful yacht harbor and ocean views!
LIVING / DINING AREA:
– 48" wall-mounted LED TV and DVD player
– Queen sleeper sofa
– Adjacent dining area sits six with al fresco dining on the lanai for 4
– Full kitchen (with dishwasher) with quartz counters and mahogany cabinets
– Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and refrigerator with icemaker
– Queen bed
– 32" TV
– Abundant closet space
– Adjoining bathroom with quartz counters has large walk-in shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
– 2 Twin beds (can be made up as 1 King upon request)
– 32" wall-mounted TV
– Walk-in shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
– Quartz counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE designated onsite parking for 1 vehicle ($28/day value!)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Heated Main Pool (Lobby level)
– Wading Pool (2nd floor)
– Coin-Op Laundry Facilities on each floor
– Store your luggage before Check-In & after Check-Out at the lobby Bell Desk ($2/bag; subject to change)
– Convenience store, coffee shop, ice cream shop, and 2 dine-in restaurants in-building
– Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
– Live entertainment on Fridays (Hawaiian music & hula) & Sundays (live music)
– Valet parking service ($28/day; subject to change)
– 24-Hour Security
(*NO access to the Ilikai fitness center or front desk, which are exclusively for Aqua-Aston guests.)
During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-161-298-8416-01
Registration Number: GE-161-298-8416-01,+TA-161-298-8416-01,+260100070264