Vista Waikoloa F-206
Welcome to the Big Island of Hawai'i, the land of Aloha! In naming our hale “Wai Aloha” we hope to share our love of water that creates this tropical paradise; perfect for relaxing at waialoha.vacations.
Initial effort for screening travelers to enter the state without quarantining for 2 weeks required visitors to provide proof of a negative Covid 19 test. Beginning July 8, the state will end its pre-travel COVID testing requirement for visitors from the U.S. mainland who are fully vaccinated. Travelers will need to show their vaccine card as well as upload it to the state's Safe Travels website. Visit Hawaii Tourism Authority for more details https://www.hawaiitourismauthority.org/covid-19-updates/. Visiting Hawaii is about to get easier for vaccinated travelers.
- 20 minutes north of Kona International Airport
- phenomenal views of ocean, mountains and vistas
- uniquely located in historic setting of Waikoloa Beach Resort
- centrally located with easy access to resort's finest amenities
- located on the Kings golf course
- short walk (1/3 mile) to white sand beach of A' Bay, for swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, watching turtles, and one of the Island's best spot for sunsets
- easy walk to Hilton Waikoloa Resort, Waikoloa Marriott Hotel with shops and eateries
- hotels are close enough to hear the distant drum beating and chants from their Luaus
- enjoy shopping and eating at the local King and Queens shops
- explore many beach trails, the famous Kings trail and historic petroglyphs
Our housekeeper takes great pride in keeping this home well stocked and clean. She is available for any little mishap or to even change a burnt out light bulb.
Vista Waikoloa condominiums features:
- spacious 2 bedroom luxury residences
- larger than most similar condo properties
- extra living space and ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- windows on all sides of the condo to capture tropical breeze
- central air conditioning
- light pleasant and quite atmosphere
- flat screen smart TV with connected to cable and WiFi .
Master bedroom/bath features:
- oversized room
- views of Mauna Kea
- beautiful rugs and bedding; down like feel pillows and luxury soft sheets
- custom made hardwood live edge desk
- ensuite with extra large shower, large overhead rain head and hand wand
- under mount double sinks in one of a kind custom made sapele wood cabinets a
- elegant quartz surface counter tops
- luxurious bath products by William Roam for the ultimate spa experience
Second bedroom/bath features
- private access to full bathroom with custom cabinetry and countertop
- bedroom arrangement provides enough separation and privacy
- unit is versatile! perfect two couples or spacious for family of 4
- can easily convert the two twin beds into a master bed
- comfortable ocean themed bedding and decor
- peek a bay ocean view
Kitchen and bathrooms upgrades reflect the natural beauty of Hawaii.
- fully equipped kitchen perfect for entertaining or intimate dinners
- custom kitchen is fully updated with top end appliances
- well stocked and equipped because we love to cook and enjoy food with our friends
Large lanai and sports equipment
- overstuffed couches and chairs with phenomenal views of mountain and golf course
- sink with travertine counter top and sapele custom made cabinets
- round glass top dinner table with comfortable swivel chairs
Recreation center has one of the best pools on the island!!!
- heated salt water lap pool appeals to the fitness swimmers or enjoy sunbathing
- two salt water hot tubs, perfect temperature to sooth and relax
- large pavilion hosts kitchen with ice maker, 6 grills, tables and chairs for large party
- fitness room with free weights, resistance training and cardio machines
- computer available with option to print documents
Grounds feature mature tropical landscaping, majestic mountain and ocean views surrounded by a renowned golf course within a safe gated community. Guests that have stayed here come back year after year!! They are the best built condo's in the Beach Resort.
State of Hawaii's Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) of 10.25% and County of Hawai’i TAT of 3% are levied on the rental income. A General Excise of 4.25% is imposed on business activity and gross income received. The cleaning fee is calculated to include the GET tax .
Registration Number: STVR-19-355984