Royal Kahana Resort
Book with confidence...24 hr COVID extenuating circumstances cancellation policy.
Extra Sanitation regimes in place due to COVID
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! 🌈
This amazing property is nestled on beautiful Kahana Beach with views of Molokai and Lanai. Our unique location allows us peace and tranquility, yet we are walking distance to some great restaurants and a short drive to busy historic Lahaina Town. We are centrally located between Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua, giving us close access to some of the finest beaches in the world as well as the Pacific’s most spectacular golf courses.
We do everything possible and spare no expense to make sure you have a nice, comfortable, extremely clean, convenient place to stay. To us, it is not just an investment, this is a place where we love to stay. We are at a stage in our life where comfort and going first class is important to us, and this condo is first class!
• Beautiful Ocean View
• Bosch In-Room Washer and Dryer
• Central Air Conditioned
• Filtered cold water and ice
• Comfortable high-end Tempur-Pedic Mattress, with Jennifer Adams linens
• Quality: Beach Chairs, Shades, Boogie Boards, Snorkel gear, Ice Chests, Binoculars and many, many other extras.
• Free In-Room High-Speed Wifi
• In-Room Computer and Wireless Printer
• Fully-Stocked Kitchen (Beyond the basics)
• Granite Walk-In Shower with Bench. Overhead and Hand-Held Shower
• Sofa-Bed with comfortable 8” Mattress in Living Room
• Room Darkening blinds in the Living Room, a big plus for anyone sleeping on the sofa bed.
• Awesome Bluetooth 2-zone Sound System. CDs provided & Bluetooth enabled to play your own music, 4-NHT Speakers.
* 50" 4K HD flat screen smart TV with 4 K Blue-Ray player in living room. 42" Flat Sony Flat Screen TV with Blue-Ray in Master Suite.
• Extensive Movie/BlueRay Collection (100+ choices), Music, Books, and Games!
• Views of the Island of Molokai
Why our condo??
We have a prime location here and our condo has a spectacular view of the ocean. Due to our location you can relax and enjoy the lanai anytime of day without the heat of the sun being overbearing. From our lanai, You can gaze upon the Island of Molokai, delight in the whales as they jump and play in the water (during whale season), gape at the wind surfers as they do their flips and tricks, spot turtles in the water and take in one of Maui's many rainbows or stunning sunsets.
At night, I love to sit out on the lanai and listen to the waves or depending on my mood, I may prefer to enjoy some Hawaiian music from our great NHT speakers. Our nights are surreal on Maui, from the gorgeous sunsets to the beautiful starlit skies. From our lanai, you can see it all. After you enjoy another gorgeous sunset, you can look out to the distance lights on Molokai, look up to the Big Dipper and relax to the crashing waves as they shimmer in the moonlight.
THE ROYAL KAHANA RESORT:
Extra Sanitation regimes in place due to COVID
• Large Heated Pool with Ocean View.
• Expansive oceanfront lawn area for sunbathing.
• Shaded and unshaded Poolside Area with Tables, Chairs, and Loungers for
• Outdoor BBQ Grills
• Fitness Center
• Shuffleboard Court
• Ping Pong Table
• Full-Service Concierge
• Free Ground and Underground Parking
• Luggage Carts
• Three Elevators
All condos are individually owned and we take exceptional pride in our condo. Our condo is tastefully decorated in Hawaiian tropical theme to enhance your Maui experience. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and it is evident in our attention to details and extras that we supply!
We feel blessed to have this piece of paradise and want others to be able to enjoy it as much as we do. Some people may only be able to come to Maui once in their lifetime and we want to do all that we can to ensure a wonderful experience. Thought and attention to detail are noted throughout our condo, from USB charging stations and lighted makeup mirrors to all the other amenities left for our guests to enjoy!
Our hope is that when you stay in our condo, you will enjoy all the beauty and peace that surrounds you and after you venture out to enjoy many of Maui’s treasures, you’ll be able to return to a place that’s inviting and feels like home.
Our beach experiences seasonal changes due to directional currents which can change the size and appearance of our beach.. In late fall and winter, the north swells carry most of our sand south narrowing our beach. during these times we may have to close access to the beach from our property due to high water levels. If this should happen, public beach access is a short 5-minute walk. We also have some world class beaches just a short 5-minute drive north and south of us. Each is unique and provides a variety of activities from snorkeling to bodysurfing. We have an information book in the condo describing the different beaches as well as other activities and our favorite restaurants in the area.
Hawaii Taxes collected are GET of 4.166% and TAT of 10.25%
All Welcome 🌈
Registration Number: GE-025-185-6896-01, TA-02