Royal Kahana Resort
Book with confidence...24 hr COVID extenuating circumstances cancellation policy. See full policy at bottom.
This amazing property is nestled on beautiful Kahana Beach with views of Molokai and Lanai. Our unique location allows us peace and tranquility, yet we are walking distance to some great restaurants and a short drive to busy historic Lahaina Town. We are centrally located between Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua, giving us close access to some of the finest beaches in the world as well as the Pacific’s most spectacular golf courses.
We do everything possible and spare no expense to make sure you have a nice, comfortable, extremely clean, convenient place to stay. To us, it is not just an investment, this is a place where we love to stay. We are at a stage in our life where comfort and going first class is important to us, and this condo is first class!
THE CONDO: 🌈
• Beautiful Ocean View
• Bosch In-Room Washer and Dryer, laundry soap provided
• Central Air Conditioned
• Filtered water and ice
• High-end Comfortable Cal-king Tempur-Pedic Mattress with Jennifer Adams linens
• Quality Beach Toys, Boogie Boards, Beach Chairs, Ice Chests, Shades, Binoculars, snorkel gear and many, many other extras.
• Free In-Room High-Speed Wireless Internet
• USB outlets and wireless charging station
• In-Room Computer and Wireless Printer, paper
• Fully-Stocked gourmet Kitchen: Vitamix blender, toaster, Coffee grinder, Keurig (starter carousal of K-pods and creamer), drip coffeemaker and french press, crockpot, rice cooker etc...quality t/o and way beyond the basics. Basic kitchen supplies: paper towels, hand, dish and dishwasher soap, napkins, baggies, foil, salt/pepper, sugar packets, and other basic spices
• Bathroom: Granite Walk-In Shower (hand held and overhead spray)with Bench, lighted make-up mirrors, ion hairdryers, TP, quality linens, shampoo, conditioner, shower & hand soap, lotion, basic first aid...
• New Feb21' Sofa-Bed with comfortable Mattress in Living Room
• Room Darkening Blinds in the Bedroom and Living Room
• Awesome Bluetooth 2-zone Sound System: CD's or Bluetooth to play your own music, 4-quality NHT Speakers to give music throughout condo
• 50" 4K HD flat screen smart TV with 4 K Blue-Ray player in living room. 42" Flat Sony Flat Screen TV with Blue-Ray in Master Suite.
• Extensive Movie/BlueRay Collection (100+ choices), Music, Books, and Games!
• iron, steamer, cloths drying rack
• Tastefully decorated in a Hawaiian tropical theme
THE ROYAL KAHANA RESORT:
Extra Sanitation regimes in place due to COVID
• Large Heated Pool with Ocean View.
• Expansive oceanfront lawn area for sunbathing.
• Shaded and unshaded Poolside Area with Tables, Chairs, and Loungers
• Outdoor BBQ Grills
• Fitness Center
• Shuffleboard Court
• Ping Pong Table
• Free Ground and Underground Parking
• Luggage Carts
• Three Elevators
• On-site Concierge
Why our condo??
All condos are individually owned and we take exceptional pride in our condo. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, which is evident in our reviews. I'm continually updating and evaluating guests needs and adding things accordingly. Our hope is that when you stay in our condo, you will enjoy all the beauty and peace that surrounds you and after you venture out to enjoy many of Maui’s treasures, you’ll be able to return to a place that’s inviting and has all the comforts of home.
Some people may only be able to come to Maui once in their lifetime and we want to do all that we can to ensure a wonderful experience. Thought and attention to detail are noted throughout our condo, from quality housewares, comfortable beds, luxurious linens to small things like USB charging stations, wireless phone charging, lighted makeup mirrors, to all the many extras that you usually have in your own home.
These extras not only save you money, but the added conveniences really enhance your experience.
We have a prime location here and our condo has a spectacular view of the ocean. Due to our location you can relax and enjoy the lanai anytime of day without the heat of the sun being overbearing.
From our lanai (balcony) you can:
View the Island of Molokai
Watch the whales as they jump and play in the water (during whale season)
Take in one of Maui's many rainbows or stunning sunsets.
Relax and enjoy your morning coffee, cocktails or meals
Watch wind surfers as they do their flips and tricks
Spot turtles in the water
Snuggle up together on the love seat.
Enjoy the starlit skies
PLEASE NOTE: *Our beach experiences changes from directional currents which can effect the size and appearance of our beach.. South swells carry sand back to our beach, while North swells carry most of our sand south narrowing our beach. During these times, we may have to close access to the beach from our property due to high water levels. Historically, this will always be the case in the winter months and rarely in the summer. If our access is closed, you can get to our beach from the park at the end of our block or neighboring property.
Since our beach is effected by the weather, I can not guarantee that you will have access to our beach from our property during your stay.
That said, even if our beach is accessible, we usually choose to go to one of the various famed beaches in the area. We are big snorkeler and scuba divers, so we seek calm clear waters. So we look at the current conditions of the day to decide on what beach to go to that day. By the way...I'll be sending you a link to access daily beach conditions.
We have several world class beaches just a short 5-15 minute drive north and south of us. Each is unique and provides a variety of activities from snorkeling to bodysurfing to beach strolling. I've compiled a book in the condo describing the different beaches so you can choose based on what you are wanting to do (Ie snorkel, swim, walk, body surf etc). This information book also contains a description and list of our favorite restaurants in the area , nearby hikes and other activities. My guests find this very helpful.
Hawaii Taxes collected are GET of 4.166% and TAT of 10.25%
ALL WELCOME 🌈
My COVID extenuating policy is as follows: If Hawaii closes its border and requires visitors to quarantine without any waiver options (ie. negative COVID test), you can cancel up until the day of arrival for a full refund.
Additionally, if you test positive for COVID (must provide copy of positive COVID test at time of receipt), you can cancel up until the day of travel and rebook at a future date for full credit minus $500. You would be responsible for any increase in rental rates, if there is one. This only applies to money that is paid to me, as I have no control over what VRBO does regarding their fees.
Registration Number: TA-025-185-6896-01/GT-025