🌈 This amazing property is nestled on beautiful Kahana Beach with views of Molokai and Lanai. Our unique location allows us peace and tranquility, yet we are walking distance to some great restaurants and a short drive to busy Kaanapali for more restaurants and shopping. We are centrally located between Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua, giving us close access to some of the finest beaches in the world as well as the Pacific’s most spectacular golf courses.
We do everything possible and spare no expense to make sure you have a nice, comfortable, extremely clean, convenient place to stay. To us, it is not just an investment, this is a place where we love to stay. We are at a stage in our life where comfort and going first class is important to us, and this condo is first class!
🌈 The CONDO:
• Beautiful Ocean View
• Bosch In-Room Washer and Dryer, laundry soap provided
• Central Air Conditioned
• Filtered water and ice
• High-end Comfortable Cal-king Tempur-Pedic Mattress with Comphy sheets
Most asked post stay question: What type of mattress do you have, we want to get the same one.
• Quality Beach Toys, Boogie Boards, Beach Chairs, Ice Chests, Shades, Binoculars, snorkel gear and many, many other extras.
• Free In-Room High-Speed Wireless Internet
• In-Room Computer and Wireless Printer, paper
• Fully-Stocked gourmet Kitchen: Vitamix blender, toaster, Coffee grinder, Keurig (starter carousal of K-pods and creamer), drip coffeemaker and french press, crockpot, rice cooker etc...quality t/o and way beyond the basics. Basic kitchen supplies: paper towels, hand, dish and dishwasher soap, napkins, baggies, foil, salt/pepper, sugar packets, and other basic spices
• Bathroom: Granite Walk-In Shower (hand held and overhead spray)with Bench, lighted make-up mirrors, ion hairdryers, TP, quality linens, shampoo, conditioner, shower & hand soap, lotion, basic first aid...
• Awesome Bluetooth 2-zone Sound System: CD's or Bluetooth to play your own music, 4-quality NHT Speakers to give music throughout condo
• 55" 4K OLED smart TV with 4 K Blue-Ray player in living room. Apple Air play, Netflix, Disney+, stream whatever service you have. 42" Flat Sony Flat Screen TV with Blue-Ray in Master Suite.
• Extensive Movie/BlueRay Collection (100+ choices), Music, Books, and Games!
• Room Darkening Blinds in the Bedroom and Living Room
• USB outlets and wireless charging station
• Tastefully decorated in a Hawaiian tropical theme
🌈 The ROYAL KAHANA RESORT:
• Large Heated Pool with Ocean View.
• Expansive oceanfront lawn area for sunbathing.
• Shaded and unshaded Poolside Area with Tables, Chairs, and Loungers
• Outdoor BBQ Grills
• Fitness Center
• Shuffleboard Court
• Ping Pong Table
•Ground and Underground Parking ($15/day )
• Luggage Carts
• Three Elevators
• On-site Concierge
🌈Why our condo??
All condos are individually owned and we take exceptional pride in our condo. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, which is evident in our reviews. I'm continually updating and evaluating guests needs and adding things accordingly. Our hope is that when you stay in our condo, you will enjoy all the beauty and peace that surrounds you and after you venture out to enjoy many of Maui’s treasures, you’ll be able to return to a place that’s inviting and has all the comforts of home.
Some people may only be able to come to Maui once in their lifetime and we want to do all that we can to ensure a wonderful experience. Thought and attention to detail are noted throughout our condo, from quality housewares, comfortable beds, luxurious linens to small things like USB charging stations, wireless phone charging, lighted makeup mirrors, to all the many extras that you usually have in your own home.
These extras not only save you money, but the added conveniences really enhance your experience.
We have a prime location here and our condo has a spectacular view of the ocean.
Due to our location you can relax and enjoy the lanai anytime of day without the heat of the sun being overbearing.
From our lanai (balcony) you can:
View the Island of Molokai
Watch the whales as they jump and play in the water (during whale season)
Take in one of Maui's many rainbows or stunning sunsets.
Relax and enjoy your morning coffee, cocktails or meals
Watch wind surfers as they do their flips and tricks
Spot turtles in the water
Snuggle up together on the love seat.
Enjoy the starlit skies
🌈 Please note:
Our beach experiences changes from directional currents which can affect the size and appearance of our beach. South swells carry sand back to our beach, while North swells carry most of our sand south narrowing our beach. During these times, we may have to close access to the beach from our property due to high water levels. Historically, this will always be the case in the winter months and rarely in the summer. If our access is closed, you can get to our beach from the park at the end of our block or neighboring property.
We have several world-class beaches just a short 5–15-minute drive north and south of us. Each is unique and provides a variety of activities from snorkeling to bodysurfing to beach strolling. I've compiled a book in the condo describing the different beaches so you can choose based on what you are wanting to do (Ie snorkel, swim, walk, body surf etc). We are big snorkeler and scuba divers, so we seek calm clear waters. So we look at the current conditions of the day to decide on what beach to go to that day. By the way...I'll be sending you a link to access daily beach conditions.
Our information book also contains a description and list of our favorite restaurants in the area, nearby hikes and other activities. My guests find this very helpful!
Hawaii Taxes collected are GET of 4.166%,TAT of 10.25% and Maui county 3%. These are all included in quoted price.
The only additional costs that are not included are a $15/day parking fee, which is paid at the resort upon arrival
🌈 ALL WELCOME 🌈
Registration Number: GE-025-185-6896-01,+TA-025-185-6896-01
The Condo was beautiful and very convenient. The view was spectacular. I would highly recommend staying here.
Keri does a wonderful job with all aspects. First, the unit is impeccable. My wife commented how clean and perfect everything was upon arrival. Keri is so organized and we could not think of a thing that we needed that she had not already provided. Instructions are everywhere, from how to operate the sound system, the TV, the shower, the washer/dryer, etc. We plan to return to Maui and will without a doubt stay here!
This condo comes fully equipped with everything you need for an excellent stay. It is beautifully decorated with really nice furnishings. The bed was super comfortable. We watched the whales playing from the balcony everyday- it was fascinating and provided a lot of entertainment. The host was very informative on places to eat- we took her advice and all of the restaurants were really good. We really had a great stay!
Everything was perfect. Best place we've ever stayed. Host was attentive and welcomed us after arrival. Keri has given us a place to relax and unwind. We were so comfortable here we weren't motivated to go out much. If we ever return to Maui we will definitely stay at Keri's but for longer time. To sum it up: the condo is better than your own home.You will not be disappointed staying here.
Location was beautiful and the condo was very cozy. My 14 month son was really enjoying the views and playing in the thick carpeted condo. Although there was a slight problem with check in code & another issue with the sheets, I do not feel like those mishaps are enough to minus a star. Keri was quick on response and very apologetic about the other mishap. She even texted us early to let us know we could check in early. We really appreciated that since we had our son with us. The condo itself was well kept and clean. I would definitely stay here again!
We absolutely loved our stay at Keri's place. She easily has the best stocked vacation rental I've stayed in...she's literally thought of everything you might need.
Outside of that, she is thoughtful and very communicative.
The sunset from the beach is great and you might also see turtles and dolphins like we did. Also, as promised, a rainbow or two too.
Everything was better than we could have asked for!
*Views and condo were as pictured, and amazing!!! Even the master windows and screens slide wide open, giving you a feeling of being on a lanai while in the bedroom
*Condo has every possible amenity, kitchen gadget, beach gear you could want, great linens, bed was super comfy
*Prop owner was very personally connected, giving recommendations on places to go, things to do. Genuinely wamted everything to be perfect!!!!
*Immaculately clean and decorated like an island paradise.
I can't say enough about how wonderful an experience we had during our stay. Anyone considering this property should jump at the chance to stay here!!!! You will be fabulously well taken care of!!!
Everything about this place was amazing! Keri was very easy to talk to and work with and she left so many details in the house it was awesome! I would stay here again and highly recommend her to anyone
James and Cathy K.
Best VRBO experience ever! When we walked in the door of Kerri’s condo, the view of Molokai took our breath away and it was like that for two weeks. The lanai is nicely decorated and a perfect spot to watch the sunrise, sunsets and the glorious whales frolicking…seemed like lots more this year. The condo is tastefully decorated exactly as the pictures show. The music system was outstanding with a great selection of CDs. The kitchen was incredibly stocked with everything you could possibly need including supplies that are not usually provided (plastic baggies, aluminum foil, Saran Wrap, coffee, ketchup, mustard, etc.). There’s even a Vita-mix Blender. The kitchen has been updated with beautiful Blue Oyster granite with additional whale tiles. This is carried over into the shower which was perfect…and with two shower heads. The bedroom was very comfortable and plenty of storage with two dressers and a huge closet. Kerri even provided a steamer, along with iron and ironing board. The beach closet has everything you could possibly want and also beach towels. Communication with Kerri was outstanding including a list of local restaurants to be sure to reserve a month before our arrival. She even checked in with us in the middle of our stay to see if there was anything she could do to help our visit be better. The Royal Kahana has a terrific heated pool with a great view of the ocean, whales and turtles. This is an incredible rental and you can’t go wrong with this host and her property. Truly 10 stars!
Very detailed instructions make our stay easy and enjoyable. It has everything we need. 5 star !!!
We found the property to be outstanding in every way. The decor was very pleasant and warm. The unit was stocked with every convenience to make our stay memorable for every excursion. In addition, the unit contained other amenities to compliment your experience. We received text messaging before and during our stay with advice on activities, beaches, restaurants, and more.
Our trip was made more special by our accommodations.
The condo is close to everything but away from enough of the tourist resorts/ activities that it was peaceful. The condo had everything you may possibly need to enjoy Maui and to pack light! Beautiful beaches in all directions. We even enjoyed the beach right in front of the condo. Grills were clean and the views were breathtaking. Thank you so much for this experience
Beautiful condo, great view, owner was very helpful and had everything you could need.
Of all the condos, in all the places we have traveled, Kari's was by far the very best of the best! It is clear, that this is a privately owned condo, not one that is used for income purposes. It is a very special space that has more thoughtful touches than I could list. A few highlights...
- We checked in late, after over 20+ hours of travel and grocery shopping. Check in was a breeze, the condo clean & just as described. Keri's checkin instructions are clear & easy.
- Discreet, helpful notes & tips are throughout the condo.
- Keri has put together this fabulous binder with Restaurant recommendations, beaches, even hair/nail salons! She has included personal notes & menus as well. We loved Mama's Fish House, Kimo's, & Hula Grill. We also did carry out a few nights.
- We wanted to explore a different beach every day while in Maui. The Tommy Bahama backpack beach chairs are just like the ones we use at home and were perfect! There is also a sun shade attachment that I fell in love with. She also includes great snorkel gear, beach games, beach umbrella, boogie boards/floats and coolers.
- Maui morning excursions are early! Afternoon naps are glorious with the softest blankets that Keri provided.
- The kitchen was fully stocked with everything. Quality appliances, cutlery, containers, cookware & utensils. Anything/everything needed was supplied including ziplock bags, foil, paper towels, dish tabs & dish liquid.
- The bed was comfortable & we slept well every night.
- The shower had good pressure & plenty of fluffy towels/wash cloths were provided. No need to purchase toilet paper!
- The washer/dryer worked great! Wash tabs were supplied too!
- There are speakers in the living room & bedroom with a great selection of music, including lots of Hawaiian music. Perfect when we had our friends over to play cards. Great DVD's to choose from when you need a chill night as well.
- Oh! Be sure to check out the binoculars! You can see clear to the buildings on Moloka'i & everything in-between!
- Best for last, the balcony and view. Every time we walked in the door, the view caught my breath. My spot most mornings and at sunset was the most comfortable loveseat on the balcony. I saw whale, the first few days we were there, & turtles most days. Beautiful birdsong was always heard & the view was absolutely glorious. We were treated to rainbows on several days!
Thank you for sharing your blessings with us!
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.