The Whaler 759
**********Watch our Beautiful Video: It's picture #3 (the daytime table)*********
** REMODELED Sept-Oct 2018**. Unit #759. We have completely replaced our Kitchen by removing the wall to open it, all new custom cabinets, quartz countertops, new appliances and flooring. In the bath area, new vanity cabinet, quartz countertop and removed the tub to install a beautiful new walk-in shower with sliding glass doors, new flooring and carpet throughout the unit. We still have our signature Sleep Number bed, large L-Shaped sofa/queen sleeper, entertainment system with bluetooth, DVR & Xbox One (along with controllers and a couple games) in both the living room and bedroom. Our side of the tower is the south side/sunny side. This provides us with lots of beautiful natural sunlight throughout the day, plenty of space between our tower and the Westin hotel for privacy so you can keep the new drapes and blackout curtains wide open day or night. All our new kitchen lighting provides flexibility to light the kitchen as much or little as you need. The new floating ceiling light system is completely dimmable as well as the bar lighting. We also have under cabinet lights. USB outlets in the kitchen and vanity along with two charging stations on desk and bedroom dresser for your electronics. Our new walk-in shower has a higher shower head with an additional magnetic handheld massager. There is an automatic moisture sensor for the fan that detects when to pull out the extra moisture during showers to help keep towels dry and easier to towel off. We installed an automatic nightlight in the bathroom so you don't need to turn lights on in the middle of the night. Enjoy soft Hawaiian music at sunset while you relax on our lanai with our two binoculars. Come experience our new and improved #759!
What makes our unit unique? We have a Sleep Number bed. You can control the firmness of each side of the California King bed!
We also have a new XBOX in both the living room and bedroom along with 2 controllers each.
1. Located on the 7th floor of the South tower, facing South (the sunny side of the building)
2. The third unit from the front of the building with a spectacular view of the island of Lana'i
3. 1,000 square feet of space and our extra-long lanai/deck overlooks the Whaler's Village next door which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and activities.
4. Our lanai/deck has two chaise lounges and a cocktail height table and chairs so you look OVER the railing, not through it.
5. Big Screen 4K HDTV in the living room and HD flat screen in the bedroom with soundbar.
6. 4K XBOX & Roku & DVD player & DVR cable box (Digital Video Recorder) in living room & bedroom with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon account online access
7. FREE HBO
8. FREE wireless internet
9. Stereo System that you can use with your IPOD/Iphone
10. Lots of board games to play on the lanai/deck when you are ready to come in from the sun
11. XBOX in both Living Room and Bedroom with 2 remotes each
12. Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel gear, and beach toys are in the unit for your use.
13. Lots of fun appliances - ice cream maker, waffle maker, iced tea maker, rice/vegetable steamer/cooker etc
14. Keurig individual k-cup Coffee maker & regular coffee maker
15. We've made it our home away from home in the heart of paradise, and we hope that you will find that it is also a place for you to share a romantic getaway or a relaxing family vacation.
ADDITIONAL GUEST FEES:
1. All rates are based on a party of 2.
2. For the 3rd & 4th guest, the additional rent will vary depending on the season and be adjusted in the FINAL quote that is sent back to you once I have accepted your booking. You will have to accept that new change.
3. The 3rd/4th person rate is $15-50 per night/per guest. VRBO uses the average for your first inquiry and will be adjusted by the owner on the final acceptance.
1. All cleaning fees are based on a party of 2 that stay up to 9 nights.
2. For stays longer than 10 nights a mid-stay cleaning will be added to your quote.
3. For stays longer than 17 nights, 2 mid-stay cleanings will be added and so forth.
4. For 3rd & 4th Guest: A linen/Towel fee will be added per guest for $50
Registration Number: GE-072-692-1216-01,+2440080020275,+TA-072-692-1216-01