Marine Surf #1204
Marine Surf #1204 – 364 Seaside Ave. (3-night minimum)
This cute studio (392 sqft plus lanai) with AC and kitchenette, will comfortably accommodate the needs of vacationers or a corporate traveler. 4-person max.
NOTE: Per the City & County of Honolulu's new vacation rental regulations, this condo's legal maximum occupancy will change from Max 4 Persons to Max 2 Adults for all stays beginning October 23, 2022.
– 2 Queen platform beds
– 49" Smart TV
– Full Kitchenette including 4-burner stove/oven, microwave, apartment size refrigerator, and coffee maker (No dishwasher)
– Dining for 4
– Window A/C
– Access to private lanai with sweeping Waikiki city views (plus table and 2 chairs)
– Tub/Shower combination with handheld shower wand
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE parking for 1 vehicle (covered, on 2nd level for standard or compact car - 6'2" height maximum. Minivans and tall SUVs are NOT advisable)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to the U.S. mainland, Puerto Rico, Canada, the US Virgin Islands and Guam!
MARINE SURF AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Laundry facilities on each floor (load laundry card at lobby kiosk)
– Small Pool and Sundeck
– 24-hour Security and secured lobby/elevator
It's just a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches! Shopping, restaurants, and nightlife are nearby!
10% discount for 30+ Night reservations. During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-111-534-8992-01
Registration Number: 260190010101,+GE-111-534-8992-01,+TA-111-534-8992-01