Palms at Wailea #1503
Palms at Wailea #1503 is one of the best located condos in this property; situated in the inner circle providing views out to Maalaea Bay, West Maui Mountains and the island of Lanai. This magnificent view is reflected from the wall to wall mirrors in the living room. Walk out access to the stunning central grounds and perfect proximity to the pool. The northeast facing is perfect for both sunbathers and shade lovers and most important this location keeps the condo cool and comfortable without needing an air conditioning.
Reasons you will love the Palms
- Walking distance to Keawakapu Beach, world famous for snorkeling and long sandy strolls
- Walking distance to Shops of Wailea
- Fine dining and family dining
- Close proximity to the magnificent walking promenade all along the Wailea waterfront
- Close to the highway access and to Kihei
- Hwy access offers great opportunities for island day-trips or quick trips to the larger stores in town.
- Activity desk available on grounds
- Custom designed featuring furnishings by Restoration Hardware
- Wall to wall mirrors reflecting magnificent views bringing the outside in
- Full kitchen with expansive peninsula with quartz counter tops
- Bi-fold windows with pass-through access to outdoor eating area
- French door refrigerator
- Split system air conditioning in both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 2nd bedroom configures as king or two twin beds upon request
- Unique to this condo is the second bedroom has been closed off with soundproofing for privacy (unlike others at the Palms with sliding doors to the bedroom)
- 50” HD TV, with internet capabilities, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Movie Channels etc. (Living Room)
- 42" HD TV, with internet capabilities, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, etc. (Master Bedroom)
- DVD Player
- Free internet, free international phone calls
- 30” television in 2nd bedroom
- Outdoor sectional sofa on lanai plus two chaise lounges with toppers offers indoor and outdoor living spaces
This ground floor unit has a lanai that is larger than upper units as it wraps around the condo and avoids hassle of stairs (especially going to and from beach with towels, umbrellas chairs, etc.
The owners of Palms at Wailea #1503 have provided beach towels, umbrellas, Boogie boards, beach chairs, swim fins, swim noodles, toys for the kids. Note: A $300 refundable security deposit is required for this unit.
Same day bookings (meaning arrival is within 24 hours of making the reservation) requires a phone call to Rentals Maui for confirmation.
Longer stays require additional terms and conditions. Please contact Rentals Maui for inquiries longer than 60 nights.
The fabulous Keawakapu Beach is just a short 10 minute stroll from the Palms at Wailea. This beach is world famous for its great snorkeling and long white sandy shoreline. The Palms at Wailea is a gorgeous property; lush with tropical landscaping. There is a large pool and hot tub that is perfect for sunbathing and has a magnificent view of the ocean from the pool area. We are pleased that our properties at the Palms at Wailea have been chosen to be featured in the number 1 selling book "Maui Revealed" and their website. These properties were chosen because of their superior quality and great rates!
Registration Number: TA-150-335-0784-01,+TMK-2