Maui Sands #6E
Welcome to Maui Sands #6E. Just steps from the ocean with garden views in Honokowai. This second floor condo is on the corner of the building where you can find a peek-a-boo view of the ocean. There are stairs to the entrance, but no elevators. A window air conditioning unit in the living room keeps you cool. One parking stall is assigned to unit.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Relaxing garden view
• Old Hawaiian style décor
• Ample seating for 3 guests
• HD plasma TV
• DVD/VCR Combo
• Window air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Sofa (not a sleeper)
• Twin punee
• Very well equipped
• Glass top stove
• Full size refrigerator, range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, blender, dinner and glassware, utensils, pots/pans
• King bed
• Ceiling fan above bed
• Nicely remodeled
• Tub/shower combo
• Iron, ironing board
• Coin laundry room on property
• No resort fees
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Walking distance to grocery, coffee store, farmers market, sandy beach
• Short driving distance to Lahaina, Kaanapali, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
Notes from Recent Guests:
“We enjoyed our stay at the Maui Sands. It is a quieter, smaller complex. Our unit was on the end nearest the pool and had a lot of palms growing around the balcony. That helped to make it feel private. The condo has two beach chairs, a hair dryer, and a blender which we used. We were able to keep the condo cool using the windows and ceiling fans. We didn't use the air conditioning. The main room is large and has a day bed. The small bedroom is warmer (on the south side of the building). In all, we enjoyed our stay and had a great experience. Chase N Rainbows was easy to work with and even accommodated a last minute change.”
Stephanie B. ~ Mar 24 - 31, 2019
• Low Rise Property
• Oceanfront Viewing Sundeck
• Pool with BBQ Grill Areas
• Stairs Only – No elevators
• Free assigned Parking
MAUI SANDS: Sea Wall repairs + shoreline closures
MAUI SANDS and MAUI SANDS SEASIDE: Sea Wall repairs + shoreline closures
Additional Details from the Resident Manager and AOAO dated 1/6/19 and updated 3/19/19:
Seawall repair work will begin on the south side (building 5) - of the property (Oceanside).
We just received a notice that the seawall repair work will be starting on April 15, 2019. It is supposed to take about 8 months.
If all goes well, the contractor will be working Mondays through Fridays during the work day. Because the tides and weather are iffy, there will most likely be days that they are not working.
•Construction will start at the south end of building 5.
•Guests WILL have access to grills (Except Maui Seaside #717).
•There is a temporary observation deck which you will have access to, and stairs on the north side of building 4 which may require a bit of a walk around the construction staging area.
•There WILL be ocean access during working hours.