Maui Sands 4B
If you are looking for a gem among the abundance of possible rentals, keep reading to see why guests say this condo easily qualifies:
SUMMARY OF KEY UNIQUE FEATURES:
1. 12 ft from the water and no one is allowed to walk in front of this ground-floor condo. With a privacy level that rivals single-family homes, this makes the condo one of the most private locations on Maui that offers a 180-degree oceanfront ground-floor experience.
2. 250 Mbps wireless Internet, 75” 4K TV, 5 speakers in-ceiling surround sound system and massage chair provide the enjoyment and comfort that possibly rivals your own home.
3. Reverse osmosis drinking water filtration, chlorine filtration in the shower, zero VOC paints, BPA-free glass Tupperware, Teflon-free frying pans and Vitamix blender make our condo ideal for families and the health conscious. West Maui’s only health-food grocery store is just 400 yards away.
4. 100% organic cotton linens, bamboo towels, 100% natural latex toppers, efficient appliances like the double-oven stove, bamboo trims and FSC certified lumber used in construction and 100% renewable energy powering our home (Arcadia Power) make our condo a very eco-conscious choice.
5. Safe swimming area in both the ocean and pool, the lowest oceanfront condo density in Honokowai, lots of nature, walkable paths and shuffleboard provide plenty of activities right on site so you don’t have to leave the complex to enjoy the best of a tropical paradise.
"Maui Sands was built back in a time when property wasn’t as expensive and developers took the time and money to make sure that their condos were surrounded by lush landscaping." - Fodors Travel Guide
LOCATION: There are two buildings at Maui Sands that are direct oceanfront: building 4 & 5. Building 5 is backed by a parking lot, this condo is located in building 4 which is backed by a mango tree & expansive lawn making it the quietest building in the complex. Building 4 is also the closest building to the water (12ft from the condo) and this condo (4B) is a ground floor unit and just 25ft to the steps down to the water. You'll see abundant marine life at Maui Sands thanks to the Kahekili Marine Reserve that fronts the property. It prohibits the hunting & capture of many species of Hawaiian fish which benefits snorkelers & animal lovers! Beyond that is the Hawaiian Humpback Whale Sanctuary with the densest concentration of humpbacks in all of the Hawaiian Islands. The double reef system out front breaks the waves into bathtub calmness during low tides making it one of the best spots in Maui for toddlers to play in safety, Check out 4B's live webcam to catch some breaching humpback whales in the winter months or sea turtles and dolphins. The webcam is attached to the front of the lanai so the view from 4B will be exactly what the webcam shows.
AMENITIES: 4B is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo and can be made upon request to have 1 king and 2 twin beds or 2 king beds. A comfortable 2” 100% natural latex king size topper is used when converting the 2 twin beds to a king so it becomes a real king size bed. Above the bedroom doors are bamboo louvers allowing more trade winds to flow through & let you fall asleep to the gentle sound of the surf so your bedroom door can be closed for privacy. The bedroom linens and blankets are 100% organic cotton. For larger parties, the queen-sized sofa bed in the living room comes with a special memory foam mattress which offers a more comfortable sleeping experience than traditional sofa bed spring mattresses.
The bathroom shower is 60% larger than standard showers and features a beautiful step-in river rock tiled shower with a built-in bench and chlorine filtration (removal) system. (There is lots of chlorine used in Maui's water.) Both bathrooms are finished with granite counters and bamboo cabinetry,
The kitchen has beautiful bamboo cabinetry & granite counters. It has an oversized large & convenient kitchen sink, tons of dishes, glass Tupperware, cast iron and ceramic fry pans and stainless steel pots & pans to help you with your Hawaii meals & avoid BPA plastics and carcinogenicTeflon. The double oven stove and fridge with ice maker were both selected because of their extremely efficient properties. There’s also a beverage fridge under the counter if needed. The kitchen is equipped with a reverse osmosis filtration system and stainless steel water bottles so you don’t have to worry about buying bottled water or suffering from the horrible local water on tap. Make the best tropical smoothies using the supplied powerful Vitamix blenders or enjoy the best coffee with our stainless steel french press or traditional coffee maker. There’s plenty of seating along the kitchen counter, in the dining area or out on the lanai (dining area and chaise lounges) for everyone to feel comfortable.
The living room area has been set up be a really fun & comfortable place! There is a 75” Ultra HD 4K TV on the wall with Netflix, Youtube etc and Blu-Ray player. Guests rave that the picture quality combined with the in-ceiling 5 speaker surround sound system make movie watching rival what they have at home! There is also a popcorn maker to complete the movie night experience. If you find yourself with a kink in your back from the flight over or a pulled muscle from that snorkeling trip, then a massage chair can be found in the living room to help you relax & unwind while dozing off to the sound of the surf.
A few other amenities to note: secure and fast 250mb/s wifi private internet, beach chairs, snorkel & beach gear, coolers, umbrellas, beach towels, cooler, child stroller, shuffleboard equipment for your private use, 6 yoga mats and blocks, highchair & playpen with padding that can be used as a crib, cooking spices, rice maker, ice maker & luggage scale to name a few.
We thought long & hard about how to make our condo environmentally friendly & health conscious as possible. Our eco-friendly mission is to have our guests feel good that their Hawaii vacation is the greenest possible to find our professional website & learn more about our eco-friendly initiatives!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Ryan & Carole