Sugar Beach Resort PH 24
PH24 is a beautifully remodeled Penthouse Beachfront Unit at Sugar Beach Resort set along the 5-mile long crescent shaped shores of Sugar Beach in North Kihei. Our beachfront Maui condo unit immerses you in updated luxury and the spirit of the islands. PH24 looks out on the golden sands of Sugar Beach on Maui’s south coast – the sunniest and driest part of the island – and the endless ocean horizon beyond.
The thoughtfully chosen furnishings and décor in this recently remodeled top-floor penthouse unit will envelope you with the island lifestyle. The unit is equipped with everything you need for a great Maui vacation including 4 Tommy Bahama beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, beach mats and towels.
PH24 is a direct beachfront unit. It is not a pool-facing unit and is not set back from the beach requiring a long walk from your unit to the pool or beach like many of the larger resorts on the island.
What You’ll Love:
The View: The moment you step inside PH24, you will be greeted by a breathtaking view of the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean that is unmatched by most other condos on Maui. Our beachfront unit is directly on the ocean.
Relax on your private lanai with a Mai Tai and enjoy a front row seat to watch outrigger canoes glide by, green sea turtles swimming in the surf, magnificent humpback whales as they return each winter to enjoy the warm Maui waters, and some of the best sunsets on the island. While several units have one wall on the lanai that juts out and obstructs your view, ours does not.
Beachfront Resort: Lounge on soft white sands, walk the 5-mile long undeveloped beach, or enjoy stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and snorkeling on in the warm waters of Maui’s south coast – just steps from your unit.
Luxury Accommodations: Relax and unwind in our completely remodeled beach front condo unit with your own private lanai. Embrace modern accommodations with a king size bed with luxurious Hotel Collection sheets, fully-equipped kitchen with solid surface (Caesarstone) counters and Bosch appliances including a built-in fridge, induction stove top, and 30” wall oven, 2 flat screen TVs (50” 4K TV in living room and 40” flat screen TV in the bedroom) with upgraded digital cable and Netflix, 40” soundbar with 5.1 digital surround sound with subwoofer and Bluetooth connectivity in the living room, and complimentary Wi-Fi and long distance calls to the U.S. and Canada, and a queen+ American Leather sleeper sofa – the most comfortable sleeper sofa we could find, and we tried them all.
The Location: Sugar Beach Resort is central to all of the beautiful beaches and incredible activities Maui offers:
• Wailea: 15 minutes. Play a round of golf, dine at award winning restaurants, or browse the luxurious Shops of Wailea.
• Paia, Baldwin State Park, and the North Shore: 20 minutes. Watch the surfers, kiteboarders and windsurfers on Maui’s north shore, hang at Baldwin Beach or baby beach, grab a bite to eat at one of the several great cafés, and then explore the galleries, boutiques, and eclectic shops of Paia Town.
• Ioa Valley State Park: 20 minutes. Explore the trails and check out the tropical flora of Hawaii on your trek along the ‘Ioa Valley Lookout Trail and Ethnobotanical Loop and learn about the plants that Hawaiians brought to Maui.
• Makawao and Upcountry: 25 minutes. Check out the Historic Paniolo Country of Upcountry Maui. This charming town was once named one of the top 25 arts destinations in the U.S.
• Lahaina: 30 minutes. Take in Front Street and the old whaling town of Lahaina. People-watch, have dinner and browse more galleries, boutiques and shops.
• Kaanapali: 35 minutes. Enjoy Whaler’s Village and famous Kaanapali Beach.
• Haleakala National Park: 1 hour. Get up early to catch the sunrise over the crater and then hike the rugged trails and volcano at Haleakala State Park.
Parking: Ample free p ... [description continues on manager's site]...