Mana Kai Maui unit 602
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo (#602) is perfect no matter what you want out of your vacation. You will be located on one of the best beaches on Maui. Our unit has one of the top 6 locations at Mana Kai, being all the way in the front of the building.
Just completed major remodel brings full A/C to both of the bedrooms, fully updated kitchen and bathrooms and tile throughout the unit.
If you are a family with kids who need convenience of home while away from home, you’ll love…
- fully equipped kitchen complete with a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee-maker, and cooking and eating utensils
-private second bedroom, complete with a separate bathroom, mini fridge, and a coffee maker for teenagers or a nanny who might want a bit more privacy
-oceanfront swimming pool in a tropical garden setting
-plenty of natural shade from palm trees so kids can run around without getting overheated
- laundry facility on the floor
- on-site convenience store
- organic store located less then a mile from a property
If you are an adventurous bunch, ready to try out any kind of activity out there, you’ll love…
-one of the best snorkeling reefs that is just steps away
-world-class golf courses of Wailea and Makena that are minutes away
-activity desk right in the hotel lobby to help you with excursions, helicopter rides, whale watching tours, water sports and many more
-close by shopping: upscale shopping and restaurants in Wailea or more affordable, surfer-spirited Kihei
If you are looking for a romantic gateway, you’ll love….
- one of the best views in the complex: panoramic, completely unobstructed, stretching over the world famous Wailea coastline, gorgeous mountains and indescribably beautiful sunsets
- spacious furnished lanai, equally perfect for an early cup of fragrant coffee, reading, whale watching, or a romantic candlelight dinner with strawberries and Champaign
- living room wall-wide sliding glass doors that open up to unbelievable view and fresh ocean breeze
- Five Palms Restaurant & Bar with a wonderful Happpy Hour and probably the best sushi you’ve ever eaten
-and miles and miles of warm white sand beach walks under the sun set
WARNING: WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST. A PERSON ADVERTISING OUR CONDO THERE IS COMMITTING FRAUD.