Wailea Beach Villas Penthouse H-101
***Late August 2022 opening for a 6 night stay***
The best location in Wailea! Quick 2-minute walk to Wailea beach, shops, restaurants & the stunningly scenic Wailea Beach Path.
COVID19 - Please make sure you are up to date on Maui's COVID policies as they currently differ from the state of Hawaii policy. Feel free to message us if you have questions.
COVID19 CLEANING UPDATE:
We have a detailed cleaning checklist for our cleaners. All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned with an EPA registered disinfectant.
BOOKING CALENDAR/MINIMUM NIGHT STAY:
Our calendar opens 1 year in advance. Please reach out if you want to inquire about specific dates prior to the calendar opening. We have a seven (7) night minimum stay. However, we may be able to accommodate shorter stays - please message to check availability.
Enjoy a vast tropical oasis of waterfalls and blooming gardens along quiet pathways leading to Wailea Beach. As the sun sets in the evening, lit Tiki torches and fire pits cast a magical glow throughout the grounds. Enjoy peace and serenity at the adults-only Makai lagoon pool. Families with children can frolic at the separate family-designated Mauka pool. Work-out in the fitness facility and when it is time to relax, pick your spot under complimentary two-person covered cabanas on the grass overlooking the beach, or have the attendants set up chairs and umbrellas on the beach in a reserved area.
Penthouse H-101 is an exceptional family owned and managed home that offers a unique, ground floor, corner location. No stairs are needed to access this private home and the 475 sq/ft corner lanai is perfect for entertaining, large family gatherings and watching beautiful sunsets.
Please note: the unit is a smoke free environment, smoking and/or vaping is not allowed inside the unit or outside on the lanai.
Your rental of Penthouse H-101 comes complete with the following:
• 3 Bedrooms & 3 Full Bathrooms
• Marble Flooring
• Interior Dining Table with Seating for 6 plus bar seating
• Outdoor Lanai Dining with Seating for 6 plus additional seating
• Built-in Outdoor Viking BBQ
• Gourmet Kitchen complete with two Sub Zero Refrigerators
• Master Suite Features: King Size Bed and a trundle daybed, TV, an elegant walk-in closet and personal programmable safe to store your valuables.
• Master Bath features a large soak tub, marble shower, and a double vanity with custom cabinets.
• 2nd Master Bedroom Ensuite Features: King Size Bed, handsome wood dresser and TV
• 2nd Master Bath features a combination tub/shower and double vanity with custom cabinets.
• 3rd Bedroom Features: 2 Twin Beds (easily combined to 1 King Size Bed for Couples)
• 3rd Bathroom includes a combination tub/shower with custom cabinets.
GUESTS OF PENTHOUSE H-101 WILL ENJOY:
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with all Cookware, Utensils and Dishware
• In Unit Washer and Dryer with laundry supplies
• On-site Concierge Service
• Free Parking
• Stunning private beachfront adult only infinity pool and Jacuzzi with panoramic breathtaking ocean and island views
• Designated children’s pool with waterfall, partial ocean views, and Jacuzzi spa
• Attentive beach and poolside personal attendants providing complimentary towels and beachfront umbrella service in a prime reserved area.
• Boutique hotel services include front desk reception, bellman, and concierge catering to your every need ranging from pre-arrival grocery shopping to scheduling your private oceanfront massage
• State of the art fitness center with individual cable televisions, locker rooms, and showers. The fitness center also has a Peloton bike.
• Complete business center with fully equipped office with computer and copy machine
• Free high-speed internet access
• 24-hour gated security and property patrols providing the most private and secure complex on the island
• Private card access to adjacent world class Shops at Wailea. Just a short 2-minute walk to 5-star shopping and dining experiences, ranging from Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and Tommy Bahamas’s to Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Roxy and Quicksilver Surf Wear
• Brisk 2-minute walk to Wailea beach, rated one of the top beaches in the world, with miles of beachfront walking and running trails
• Immediate proximity to several golf courses and a wide range of restaurants and spas, ranging from Wailea Golf Club to Wolfgang Puck’s Spago Restaurant at the Four Seasons and the opulent Grand Wailea Spa
HAWAII TAT#: W88056995-01
Registration Number: 210080910001,GE-204-741-4272-01,TA-204-741-4272-01