Hale Ono Loa 416
Welcome to the beautiful beach house! All furnishings are comfortably placed in an uncluttered "island style,". Spacious one bedroom and one bath. Our top floor has completely unobstructed views of the neighboring islands, Molokai and Lanai. Enjoy the soothing sound of the surf from the spacious, private lanai located off the living room, which offers an incredible vantage point for whale watching, and for enjoying our spectacular Hawaiian sunset year around. NO AC!
• The bedroom has a King bed. The wood screen privacy wall can be closed for more privacy.
• For storage, the bedroom has a closet -also plenty of storage inside the dresser for your clothing and personal items, and free wi-fi and phone (free to the US and Canada) are present.
• The bedroom and kitchen windows, front screen door, and lanai sliding glass doors (all screened) take advantage of the cooling tropical trade winds via maximum cross ventilation. Ceiling fans are present in the bedroom and in the living room. It all adds to our "beach house" atmosphere. No AC
• The main living area has a queen sofa/sleeper
• Nice living room furniture with a 50-inch Flat-screen TV and Free broadband and wi-fi internet is available in the unit.
• Fully equipped full-size kitchen featuring a refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and all of the dinnerware, cutlery, and accompaniments to allow entertaining or meal preparation.
• Wireless Internet
• Air Conditioning
• On-Site coin-operated laundry facility
• Coffee Maker
• Dishes & Utensils
Swim, snorkel, 30 seconds away. Reef-protected, p/t beach/swimming area, away from the main road and just 10 feet from the water. Our top floor has completely unobstructed views of the neighboring islands, Molokai and Lanai. Nestled between Ka'anapali and Kapalua, this charming property boasts spectacular views of Lanai and Molokai with shops and a farmer's market just across the street.
• Swimming pool
• Oceanfront shared lanai
• Picnic area
• BBQ area with gas grills
• Manicured landscaping
• Free parking
• No resort fees
Please note that the presence of a small beach in front of the property depends upon multiple kinds of weather and tide conditions and thus, cannot be guaranteed year-round.
• We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes
• We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay
• All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
• All linens and towels are removed after each guest’s and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
• All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
All linens and towels
∙ Iron & Board
∙ Hair Dryer
∙ Beach Towels
∙ Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
∙ Hard-Sided Cooler
∙ Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
** Maui Paradise Properties is not liable for any issues relating but not limited to pests, health, security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.**
Registration Number: GE-084-565-1968-03, TA-08