Kapalua Ridge - Spacious Villa
Whale watcher's paradise...located on the lower level protected from the wind. Three minute walk to the beach below.
Delightful spacious property remodeled with a rustic/modern theme. Cabinets made from Monkey Pod harvested from downed trees at the base of Haleakala highlight an open kitchen crowned by tin ceiling that offers open outdoor feel. The sound of crashing waves induces a mood of relaxation and Aloha!
Beautiful recycle mahogany louvered doors made in the Philippines along with natural cleft stone flooring provides a warmth and tropical feel. Reclaimed oak along with bamboo and redwood trim offer a decor unparalleled on the Island.
• One bedroom, two bath w 9ft ceilings, sleeps four comfortably
• Five minute walk to three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay
• Large lanai with fabulous ocean views, and a grassy area for added extra space
• Uniquely remodeled condo with natural wood and stone accents. New rustic style kitchen w cabinets made from local Monkey Pod with bamboo to give Hawaiian flavor
• A dining room bar sits just off the living room and provides views of Molokai.
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs and cooler provided
• Heated swimming pool across the street complete with lounge chairs, full kitchen, BBQs, showers and bathrooms
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• Two championship golf courses - the PGA s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Two world-class spas - Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
• Very secluded location but within walking distance of stores, spas and restaurants
• Reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable. SMART TV.
Registration Number: GE-015-483-5968-01, TA-01