Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club #6-104
**BRAND NEW PROPERTY IN OUR INVENTORY! AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2018!**
Unit#6-104 is a well-maintained 2BR/2BA ground floor unit in a 15-acre, gated oceanfront complex at the Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club. It's also an end corner unit with a large, wrap-around, ENCLOSED SCREENED IN lanai — perfect for enjoying a morning cup of Kona coffee or an evening Mai Tai.
Some of the more notable features include:
* Open floor plan
* TV'S in Both Bedrooms & Living Room!
* Wifi Access with Private Router, Secured Network
* Lanai Dining for 4 as an additional option vs eating inside.
* Breakfast bar with seating for three
* Dry bar on the lanai with exquisite granite slab counter and new mini refrigerator
* Tiled walk-in showers
* Good ventilation for nice trade wind breezes
* Whirlpool full-size, front-loading washer and dryer
* Tall glass sliders
* Golf course & Garden views & and ocean access in complex
* Beach Gear including beach chairs, noodles, sand toys and beach towels!
* Air Conditioning Split Systems in Living Room, Master Bedroom, & Guest Bedroom!!! For an additional $25.00 per night, you can have full access to the Air Conditioning Systems. All guests need to provide us with written request that they would like the AC costs added to their bill.
* Property Bed Configuration sleeps 6 & renters have THE OPTION of adding an additional 2 children 160 pounds or less to sleep in the bunk beds added in the Back Guest Bedroom for $10.00 additional per night, per child. Each bunk bed can support up to 160 pounds. All guests need to provide us with written request that they would like the Bunk Bed Additional Child Costs added to their bill.
The Keauhou Surf and Racquet Club is a gated community of condominiums. There are three professional style tennis courts with night lighting; a tennis pro is on hand daily for lessons or game improvement coaching.
The large, newly remodeled swimming pool (Redone in 2016) is ideal for “laps” and also for small children water activities. Showers and restrooms are conveniently located in the large pavilion near the swimming pool and tennis courts.
One of the most interesting features of the Keauhou Surf and Racquet Club are the numerous archaeological sites. These preserved areas provide a glimpse of Hawaiian life years ago. Each site has a posted description of the activities that took place years and years ago.
The Keauhou Surf and Racquet Club has many gardens and walking trails. ONE GOES DIRECTLY TO A BEACH!! Flowers and tropical foliage are abundant. There are several outdoor barbeque areas for guests to go to.
**TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE PROPERTY!!! See link immediately below
**If link is not shown, inquire directly within to obtain it!!
Located just below the Keauhou Shopping Center and around the corner from Keauhou Bay, you'll be close to lots of great shopping, dining, banking, movie theaters, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, golfing and more!
**All guests are required to sign a rental agreement with Knutson & Associates Property Management in addition to purchasing a Damage Protection Plan or providing a Security Deposit if they stay at this property. Inquire within for specific details**
**Please note Complex Management will be doing Roofing work from Sept 14- Oct 2 & Painting from Oct 5-23, 2020 on this building Mon-Fri 8am-5pm & some Saturdays (same hours)**
***All Reservation Requests greater than 12 months in Advance MUST be approved in advance by the Broker In Charge. Rates are subject to change. ***