Sandcastles Suite L509 at Wailea Beach Villas
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-094-662-2464-03. Tax Map Key #210080910057
Sandcastles Suite L509 is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
The Wailea Beach Villas is currently ranked # 2 on the Top 30 Resorts in Hawaii list by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 The Wailea Beach Villas has also received TripAdvisor's prestigious Certificate of Excellence award earned exclusively through consistently great reviews published on their site and is ranked by TripAdvisor as #1 Specialty Lodging in Wailea.
Private Paradise Villas personally manages 21 exceptional villas within this award-winning location offering a curated and exclusive collection of 2.5 to 4 bedroom villas most with panoramic ocean views Private Paradise Villas is in part responsible for the recent attention and accolades generously gifted to Wailea Beach Villas by the traveling public Private Paradise Villas has provided a group of discerning property owners and all guests with exceptional first-class standards of Personal Concierge Service villa housekeeping and property care since 2006 utilizing a staff comprised of 40+ seasoned dependable employees with nearly a dozen managers who were trained at bona-fide 5-star ultra-lux world-class hotels and resorts.
Wailea Beach Villas is a beachfront resort on Wailea Beach and Maui Island's leeward shore with 2 heated pools & hot tubs fitness center low-density villa residences and direct access to Wailea Beach and the Shops At Wailea Choose from premiere 3 bedroom accommodations in the prestigious beachfront or ocean view A C or D Buildings or from a special selection of panoramic ocean view 3-4 bedroom residences on the highest 4th and 5th (top) floors or affordable 2.5 bedroom options that are surrounded by lush tropical foliage and blooming flowers.
Reserve this villa Sandcastles Suite L509 a premiere ultra-lux top floor 2,800 plus square foot 4 bedroom 3 bath panoramic ocean view villa and receive all of the following newly expanded and enhanced benefits (and more) now!
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations Reserve at anytime subject to availability If we have availability you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates even for last minute reservations Rates vary by season but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D Cards
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Bona-fide "Four Seasons Hotel" Trained Complimentary "Personal Concierge Service" (a signature service we created nearly 20 years ago!)
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
Sandcastles Suite L509 is a TOP FLOOR 4 BEDROOM 3 BATH luxury villa residence featuring all new decor paint strand bamboo hardwood flooring furnishings art and living amenities In 2014 we recently upgraded L509 again with additional new original wall art in the entry and living room areas by Hawaii artists Suzie Papanikolas and Nadine along with crystal pendants over the kitchen island more colorful decor in the kitchen and great room and new colorful basket weave linen down-filled pillows on the new living room leatherette vanilla sofa.
In all of Hawai'i Sandcastles Suite L509 is one of the most spectacular private residences available for visitor accommodations in a resort setting Certainly L509 Sandcastles Suite is one of the very best of the "Wailea Beach Villas" with a guaranteed TOP FLOOR (5th) location exceptionally attractive decor complimentary daily housekeeping original elegant oil paintings and other vintage hand-crafted art.
For entertainment this newly updated and upgraded villa provides five state of art super-thin televisions with HDTV digital cable programming and five CD/DVD players iPod docks and unlimited NETFLIX and PANDORA downloads There is also a XBOX 360 with KINECT for youngsters to enjoy after a day at the beach.
There is also a fully stocked laundry room with an array of complimentary laundry supplies a Stainless Viking gas BBQ grill on a spacious covered alfresco veranda and high thread-count sumptuous pure cotton bed and bath linens There is seating for eight guests at both the indoor AND outdoor dining tables The photos of the outdoor dining area show just six seats however please know that this table can be enlarged to comfortably seat eight guests for romantic ocean view dining The living room was created so that eight guests may sit together in comfort to enjoy conversation or to watch a movie together.
You are guaranteed the specific residence decor location and view as represented on this individual property display including the priceless panoramic ocean seascape that makes staying at Sandcastles Suite an extraordinary experience.
Situated on the TOP FLOOR this is a true "Penthouse" villa with expansive and superlative panoramic Pacific Ocean and Wailea Beach views This elegantly contemporary residence boasts over 3,300 square feet of indoor and outdoor prime living space with 4 bedrooms with new ultra-lux mattresses (King California King Queen Queen) One of the four bedrooms doubles as a private office space that can be closed off from the great room by mahogany paneled french doors L509 has 3 full bathrooms The master bath has a deep soaking tub and separate glass shower and a large walk-in custom finished closet The second master bath has a glass shower and the third bath has a tub and shower combination The third queen room and the den/bedroom share the third bath.
Borrowing from the name "Sandcastles Suite" we blended vintage Hawai'iana elements and a beach theme with some modern touches to create a unique and extremely pleasant top quality living space The color palette in the great room master bedroom and third bedroom all share a variety of warm seaside tones including gold sand creme light and dark browns vanilla yellow light green silver and copper.
Off the great room is a large ocean view outdoor alfresco veranda with lounge chairs a dining table that is instantly adjustable to seat six or eight guests and a Viking stainless gas grill The ocean views from the veranda are stunning - enjoy a broad panorama of the big blue Pacific Ocean including Maui's famous sunsets!
We created Sandcastles Suite to rival the elegant but subdued ambiance of the Club Floor Lounge of the nearby Four Seasons Wailea The travertine great room floors were recently polished to a high shine to help reflect Maui's golden sunshine inside the villa The furnishings are an exceptional and eclectic blend of tropical touches with contemporary and traditional pieces artfully blended to create an exceptional environment for discerning travelers The living area is enhanced with an oversized hand-knotted wool carpet that also reflects the colors of the beach An abundance of fluffy soft extra-large throw pillows make the 3 Italian leather sofas a comfortable place to relax and gather as a group of friends or family.
The oversized gathering space has a 55 inch super-thin Samsung HD television with HD programming and unlimited NETFLIX and PANDORA direct downloads XBox 360 with KINECT digital cable DVR/PVR ipod dock built-in surround sound speaker system amplifier wired and wireless internet DVD/CD player Each of the four bedrooms features a large new flat panel television (most are ultra-thin HD Samsung brand) DVD/CD player Digital cable box (some with DVR/PVR) unlimited NETFLIX and PANDORA direct downloads and HD program subscriptions.
Eight guests can dine in elegant surroundings indoors at the hand-carved outrigger canoe shape dining table Inside the canoe table and viewable through the oversized beveled glass table top is an artful array of polished sea shells! Five guests can dine at the kitchen island on comfortable padded swivel bar stools Along the wall in the dining room is a set of four sea shell designs each hand-embroidered on silk and set in mirrored frames The frames and the droplet crystal chandelier set over the dining table reflect an abundance of light All of the design elements work together to create a bright and sunny living space All of the decor in L509 is unique and the best possible quality available in the islands.
The kitchen is one of our favorite rooms to talk about There is an espresso machine 2 traditional drip coffee makers with thermal carafes two refrigerators 2 beverage drawers double freezer built-in microwave convection range Bosch dishwasher and a ceramic glass Ceran cooktop For those who enjoy cooking fresh food the kitchen offers every type of small appliance one can think of including an array of quality crystal glassware plate-ware and service ware You are invited to make use of the waffle-maker juicer blender toaster oven mixer rice cooker popcorn popper spices/herbs and other conveniences stocked in L509.
Ride your very own dedicated elevator up five stories to a prime elevation set above the family pool and spa as well as the residents-only gym At this elevation guests are privileged with unequaled panoramic views of Wailea Beach the Four Seasons and Grand Wailea Resorts and westward towards the open ocean Floor to ceiling solid glass doors and screen doors retract for an open-air living...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Sandcastles Suite overlooks the family pool and spa and is in somewhat close proximity to the center courtyard area of the "Tower Building" also known as the "Penthouse Building".
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. Valet parking and luggage service may be available only during limited hours in keeping with the residential character of the property.
- The AOAO/HOA has implemented a policy that restricts access to chaise lounges at each of the two pools during peak season, at it's discretion, to a maximum of six persons per villa.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas is required.
- The swimming pool and hot tub spa near the beach is for use by guests 18 years of age and older, even when visiting as a family. An additional swimming pool closer to the main building welcomes guests of all ages.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-094-662-2464-03