SPECTACULAR UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN VIEWS OF KONA COASTLINE AND AMAZING SUNSETS FROM YOUR PRIVATE LANAI!
Your vacation home features:
* 1500 luxurious square feet.
* Two spacious bedrooms with comfortable beds.
* Two full bathrooms with en suite master bath.
* Indoor and outdoor oceanfront dining.
* Full kitchen, with Frigidaire and Bosch appliances.
* Oceanfront living room and private oceanfront lanai.
* Luxury Designer Furniture.
* In-Unit washer & dryer.
* Complimentary wireless high speed internet access.
* Complimentary long distance telephone service.
* Complimentary reserved parking.
*Central Air Conditioning. Due to the high cost of electricity, AC is optional, at a fee of $25/day + 4.71% Excise Tax. Highly recommended in summer months.
* Oceanfront Pool & Jacuzzi
* Separate Adult Only Pool & Jacuzzi
* Separate Clubhouse Pool & Jacuzzi
* 18 hole golf course at adjacent Kona Country Club.
* Two Tennis Courts with nighttime lighting (great for pickleball!)
* Staffed club house.
* Staffed guard gate (hours vary)
Kanaloa at Kona Resort is a prestigious 18 acre development on the Big Island's famous Kona Coast. Managed by the Castle Hotel Group, the resort features stunning ocean vistas, well manicured gardens, and plenty of aloha! It is the perfect setting to enjoy Kona's 300+ days of sunshine a year! Your vacation home is extremely well located. Walk to the adjacent harbor at Keauhou Bay where you can organize sport fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, outrigger canoeing, and sunset sails.
You might also go snorkeling at Kahalu'u beach (thought by many to have the best snorkeling on the island) or go boogie boarding at White Sands Beach--both beaches are close by and feature lifeguards (hours vary). Similarly, pampering can be found at the nearby Keauhou Sheraton's spa. Restaurants and shops are conveniently located just up the hill at Keauhou shopping center.
There are also trips to Waipi'o Valley in the north for hiking and horseback riding; helicopter tours; hiking and viewing the active Kilauea Volcano in the south; and treks up Mauna Kea, a volcanic peak rising some 14,000 feet above sea level!
Kanaloa is a short drive from the Kailua-Kona International airport at Keahole (KOA) which offers nonstop commercial airline service from Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, San Jose along with direct inter-island flights from Maui and Oahu.
We look forward to welcoming you and are certain you will have a great stay!
State of Hawaii Tax Registration: W30304776-01. TA-074-767-9744-01. GE-074-767-9744-01. Kanaloa at Kona #2701. Local Island Representative: Jean Gray 808-937-6690.
All reservations are subject to a 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax and a 4.71% Excise Tax.
Keywords: Luxury oceanfront resort vacation rental on the Kona Coast, Big Island of Hawaii.
Registration Number: GE-074-767-9744-01, TA-07