Sunny Surf E301 at Makena Surf, is a sophisticated executive-style 3 bedroom (King, California King, and Two Twins or a 3rd King!), 3 full bath, luxury resort residence that sleeps six guests in a prime top floor corner "penthouse" location. From E301 there is a huge vista of turquoise waters, powder blue skies, scarlet sunsets, and cotton candy white clouds that dance over the open ocean and golden beach below.
This privately owned, uniquely decorated, and professionally managed top floor corner villa has an open great room that is decorated in a comfortable modern style that blends elegant Asian lacquered antiques with light colored decor that reflects the sand and surf outdoors. The villa has newer exterior patio ceramic tile, a remodeled kitchen with 4 French door stainless fridge, cabinets in alabaster color solid wood with self-close mechanisms and pull out drawers, and new black galaxy countertops to top off the look. A wall was removed which opens up the kitchen to the great room more. New capiz and opal glass lighting provide a glamorous accent to this dreamy home that perfectly reflects the colors of sand and sea indoors. E301 Sunny Surf is quite possibly the most sophisticated and elegant residence within the Makena Surf resort.
In contrast to other nearby resorts, Makena Surf is a tranquil oasis of tropical seclusion that offers resort living in a low-density, low-rise, and less crowded ambiance. Within Makena Surf are free tennis courts, free self-parking for up to two cars, new fitness center, two heated newly renovated swimming pools and two hot tubs. There is also roving on-site security staff and emerald green gardens with pastel blooming tropical flowers.
Back at E301 Sunny Surf, you may enjoy a spectacular panoramic ocean and beachfront vista from two different spacious outdoor verandas. One of the outdoor verandas also looks over the large, freshly renovated lap pool. Enjoy sunning on your own terrace while watching your family enjoy the pool. The proximity of Sunny Surf to the pool and hot tub, as well as to the sandy beach, make is one of the most desirable villas in Makena Surf.
A visit to Sunny Surf is an extraordinary vacation experience. Just below Sunny Surf E301 is a broad post-card perfect golden sand beach located directly in front of the E building. Sandy Surf is truly a beach front paradise. Set on the top floor, the outdoor dining and living terrace opens up to expansive blue skies - no roof blocking your panoramic ocean, sunset and moonset views!
At Sunny Surf you have use of the complimentary high speed wireless or wired internet service, exceptionally well-equipped kitchen with all brand new appliances, an in-villa Weber gas BBQ grill, an in-villa washer/dryer, safe, and a full complement of household supplies. There is a work counter that is stocked with office supplies and a multi-function office machine that prints, scans, and faxes. There is indoor and outdoor dining for six to eight guests.
Sunny Surf features exceptional furnishings and appointments commensurate with an upscale resort villa. The amenities and decor of E301 are superior to those of other owner-managed or generic rental-pool villas. We recently upgraded the electronics. Just added to the great room is a brand new 55 inch Samsung LED 1080p HD LCD flat panel television with an unlimited Netflix account to download movies and television programs, an HD DVR digital cable box with HD programs, PS3 game console, an iPod dock and 5.1 surround sound speaker system. Save your favorite shows on the HD DVR while at the beach! The two master bedrooms both have flat panel televisions with HD digital cable box with HD programs, iPod Alarm Clock Radios, and a personal safe for a worry-free vacation. The third bedroom has a flat panel television, digital cable box, iPod alarm clock radio.
The entire villa has just been refreshed with plenty of new inventory. Each bedroom has a brand new pillow top plush mattress along with an array of extra pillows in various styles and materials, a down duvet, cotton and acrylic blankets, plush all-cotton mattress pads, and high thread-count cotton bedding. The bathrooms are loaded with thick soft cotton towels, hair dryer, make-up mirror, cotton bathrobes, and a bath scale. Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8 ounce size bottles - an eco-friendly gesture. The gourmet kitchen is supremely well equipped with a very generous array of better quality cooking and dining supplies including an espresso machine. Other useful amenities that we provide are beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas and beach coolers.
Disclosure: This villa is on the 3rd top floor. There is NO elevator; stairs only.
You are guaranteed the specific residence as represented on this individual property display. Further, this private sanctuary, a secluded and generously sized luxurious villa is offered at owner direct rates - with the added benefit of professional Maui-based licensed and professional property management! It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices, while providing a level of service and quality accommodations that elevates the luxury vacation experience above all other Makena properties. There is a difference in quality when renting a "Makena Surf" villa that is offered by Private Paradise Villas.
The Makena area is a historic and fairly rural region on the island of Maui. Remnants of old villages can be found in the rubble of lava covered shores, and hiking trails lead the way to remote and pristine snorkeling sites. The coastline south of Makena Surf is host to many small coves from which more adventurous visitors can launch a kayak or a scuba diving expedition (weather and surf conditions permitting). Venture out amongst schools of brightly colored reef fish, or if you are lucky spot a sea turtle, dolphin, or humpback whale (winter season). We are particularly fond of the walking and jogging courses available in the Wailea and Makena area. From Makena Surf you can head in either direction to exercise along Wailea's oceanfront paved promenade, or follow the ancient Pi'ilani road towards La Perouse Bay for stunning scenery on lightly traveled roads.
In addition to the long and broad sandy beach in front of Makena Surf, there are more than a dozen other sandy coves and beaches nearby. The famous "Big" and "Little" beaches are located within a few minutes drive. Also nearby are Polo Beach, Wailea Beach, Elua Beach, and the lovely postcard-perfect beaches of Kihei, such as Keawakapu, Kamaole II, Kamaole III, and Charley Young Beaches. All beaches on Maui are open to the public and they all offer public access with free parking. Most also offer restrooms, showers, and picnic facilities.
An abundance of enjoyable ocean and outdoor sports can be experienced in the area canoe paddling, paddle boarding, boogie boarding, skim boarding, outrigger canoe sailing, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and horseback riding.
Convenient take-out service is offered by many local restaurants, including Tommy Bahama, or Bev Gannon's remodeled "Gannon's" at the Wailea Golf Course Clubhouse.
WHEN YOU RESERVE WITH Private Paradise Villas, YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE OWNER'S OFFICIAL LICENSED PROPERTY MANAGER BASED IN KIHEI, MAUI - NEAR WAILEA, AND JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM THE PROPERTY. WE ARE THE DIRECT AND EXCLUSIVE RESERVATIONS SOURCE FOR THIS VILLA, AND WE PROVIDE THE MOST COMPLETE, TIMELY, AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.
GUESTS of Private Paradise Villas rental management and reservation service receive access to many valuable services...
- GUARANTEED UNIQUE VILLA PLACEMENT/UNIT SELECTION
- Payment by credit card at no extra cost
- No Daily Resort Fees
- Personalized In-Villa Welcome Greeting and Orientation
- Complimentary Late Check-Out (when available - confirmed during week of departure)
- A private villa that is unsurpassed in Quality and Cleanliness
- An abundant array of pre-stocked supplies including bountiful numbers of towels, extra linens, paper products, office supply
- For every 7 nights you reserve, receive a complimentary mid-week housekeeping service. Service for "Spontaneous Stay" and other promotional rate stays may be exempted - please see your reservations quote or rental contract for details.
- Extensive supply of good-quality cooking and dining supplies
- Top-quality in-villa coffee and tea making facilities (some villas have espresso machines), herbs/spices, whole fresh coffee beans
- In-Villa Safe and Copier/Scanner/Printer/Fax
- Free Local Calls, Long Distance to USA/Canada (may not be available in all locations) and Parking for up to 2 Cars
- Bona-Fide "Four Seasons Hotel" trained professional and complimentary Personal Concierge Service
- In-room Massage, Spa, Yoga, and Personal Training Pampering on request at cost
- Butler or Private Chef available upon request at cost
- Personal Shopping Service for Groceries and Misc. Errands upon request at cost
- Local Maui-based property management available for all of your needs
Just a few blocks from Makena Surf are the three famous golf facilities of Wailea Resort - the "Old Blue", Emerald, and Gold Courses. Wailea and Makena resorts are well known amongst discerning travelers for their legendary climate, unlimited water sports and ocean recreation, golden sand beaches, 3 championship Golf Courses with driving ranges and twin tennis facilities. Wailea Golf Courses offer players some of the most verdant and picturesque golf of any tropical destination. Charming Kihei Town, approximately 10 minutes away by car is a convenient resource for grocery shopping, restaurant dining, night-life, Starbucks, basketball courts, skateboard park, library, natural foods stores, post office, banks, pharmacy - and much more.
Sunny Surf E301 is located on Maui island, listed as the third best place in the World to visit, and the fourth best place to visit in the US...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Brokerage License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Brokerage License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Renovation of the pool located at the north end of the resort is scheduled to take place from October 16th, 2023 to early December 2023. Renovation of the south pool, which is closest to E301, is complete and the pool is open for your enjoyment.
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- This villa is on the 3rd top floor. There is NO elevator; stairs only.
- Complimentary parking is available for up to 2 cars only. Additional cars are not allowed within the gated resort.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas is required.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- Construction remodeling work is allowed at Makena Surf Resort from late spring through the summer until just before Thanksgiving, in alternating years for each building. It is not allowed from Thanksgiving through winter high season. It is always possible that remodeling work may commence somewhere near your rented unit with or without warning or advance notice to the property manager and to your travel agent. The property manager and travel agent are not responsible for any inconvenience you may experience should construction noise be audible or visible. The unforeseen commencement of construction in the vicinity of a rental property subsequent to the execution of a rental Agreement shall not negate or alter this Agreement, or the rate paid for this reservation.
The accommodation you are renting has flexible bedding options in at least one sleeping room/bedroom. Our staff will ask you in advance of arrival how you would like the beds made up in those spaces. Kindly let us know prior to arrival so we can have the sleeping arrangements pre-made for you. If you are unable to give us your bedding request in advance, or if you change your bedding request after arrival, a $150 change fee will be applied.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-094-662-2464-02; County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned; Tax Map Key #210070950035
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-094-662-2464-02
Just what I'd hoped for.
Immaculate condo with every possible utensil and toy you could want for a Maui vacation. Great whale watching from the large deck entertained us for hours.
Absolutely the best location and Family experience ever! The staff and Makena Surf were wonderful. Thank you!
This condo is well appointed and elegant, has the most beautiful views, comfortable beds and furniture, kind and helpful staff. I could not imagine a better place to gather with my adult children and their partners. The only caution I can think of is that there are a lot of stairs between the parking spaces and the entrance to the condo. Although hubby and I are not in the best shape, we still had no trouble climbing or descending the stairs. We all highly recommend this as a great place to vacation!
Everything exactly like photo. Spotless beautiful. Everything you need great customer service. Excellent
Breathtaking view, steps from the beach, and wonderfully appointed unit with plenty of room for a family. We loved our stay at Sunny Surf. We had our two daughters, son in law, and young granddaughter. We loved that we could be at the beach which was not crowded and was very swimmable without loading up our car and driving. The pool was also steps away and was never busy. The Lanai's were large and had plenty of furniture, dining seating and a grill. We spent mornings and evenings enjoying the mesmerizing view. The master bedroom had access to both Lanais, and had a wonderful walk in shower. The property is quiet and away from the busy touristy areas, but close enough to enjoy dining, shopping and activities.
This property is perfect. It is well decorated, very well equipped, and has a great floor plan. The view and location are amazing.
Horace & Mary M.
Great place to stay and central to many outings. The Villa was well equipped and more. Private beach which was never crowded. Would stay here again. 3rd floor is a little challenging with no elevator but you’ll get your exercise.
Makena Surf E301 is a great three-bedroom unit. It has a full ocean front view with large lanai on two sides. The unit is well furnished and well appointed, even beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and Beach toys for the grandkids.
A lovely beach at the property and minutes to McCanna beach, big beach or the Wailea area.
Finally PPV and Tracy gave great concierge service for check in and throughout our stay!
Well traveled family with many experiences in Hawaii over all the islands. This is now our favorite spot on Maui!
this was by far the best location and accommodations I have ever booked in my entire life (65). I will definitely try to replicate this trip again as the condo and McKenna Surf was one of the best trips EVER!!!
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.