Azure Azul M212 at Wailea Beach Villas
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-208-987-1360-02
Azure Azul M212 is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
The Wailea Beach Villas is currently ranked # 2 on the Top 30 Resorts in Hawaii list by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 The Wailea Beach Villas has also received TripAdvisor's prestigious Certificate of Excellence award earned exclusively through consistently great reviews published on their site and is ranked by TripAdvisor as #1 Specialty Lodging in Wailea
Private Paradise Villas personally manages 21 exceptional villas within this award-winning location offering a curated and exclusive collection of 2.5 to 4 bedroom villas most with panoramic ocean views Private Paradise Villas is in part responsible for the recent attention and accolades generously gifted to Wailea Beach Villas by the traveling public Private Paradise Villas has provided a group of discerning property owners and all visiting guests with exceptional first-class standards of Personal Concierge Service villa housekeeping and property care since 2006 utilizing a staff comprised of 40+ seasoned dependable employees with nearly a dozen managers who were trained at bona-fide 5-star ultra-lux world-class hotels and resorts.
Private Paradise Villas is now a Premier Partner with HomeAway a designation awarded solely based on performance HomeAway evaluates response time accept rate review quality and more to determine eligibility and conducts assessments every quarter Look for our Premier Partner badge on all of our property listings on HomeAway!
Wailea Beach Villas is a beachfront resort on Wailea Beach and Maui Island's leeward shore with 2 heated pools & hot tubs fitness center low-density villa residences and direct access to Wailea Beach and the Shops At Wailea Choose from premiere 3 bedroom accommodations in the prestigious beachfront or ocean view A C or D Buildings or from a special selection of panoramic ocean view 3-4 bedroom residences on the highest 4th and 5th (top) floors or affordable 2.5 bedroom options that are surrounded by lush tropical foliage and blooming flowers.
Aloha and Welcome to Azure Azul M212 a Partial Ocean View Villa at Wailea Beach Villas a newly refreshed and re-decorated 3 bedroom 3 bath ocean view corner unit located within the Wailea Beach Villas Resort on Wailea Beach Maui Island.
M212 is a corner residence with more than 2,195 square feet inside along with a covered wrap-around over-sized outdoor veranda of more than 500 additional square feet.
Within M212 Azure Azul there are three bona-fide full-size bedrooms The partial ocean view master suite has an Eastern king bed the second master suite has a California king bed and the third bedroom suite has either two twin beds or another king bed The third bedroom bedding is custom prepared upon request There are up to three king beds in M212 In addition there are 3 full bathrooms with one deep soaking tub and three separate glass enclosed showers.
Reserve Azure Azul M212 and receive all of the following newly expanded and enhanced benefits (and more) now!
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Relaxed payment schedule
- Flexible hold policy
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure - subject to availability)
- Island-themed deluxe welcome gift basket with an abundance of freshly sourced edible goodies
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Complimentary signature Personal Concierge Service from our very own in-house professional 5-star quality Concierge
When you choose this villa there are NO extra:
- Arrival Fees
- Daily Resort Fees
- Post-Departure Out-Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Occupied Mid-Stay Cleaning Fee
We completed an extensive and comprehensive re-fresh of the entire villa to create an all-new residence Inside M212 Azure Azul is a fresh new theme with crisp clean vibrant and rich colors that showcase the various shades of blue as found in the skies over Wailea Resort The property owners spared no expense in working with our team of professionals to create a uniquely elegant comfortable and intimate vacation home M212 now ranks amongst the very best of the Wailea Beach Villas residences.
Here are just of few of the recent improvements...
- All new electronics including very large flat panel HD televisions with HD cable boxes CD/DVD players iPod docks and an HD DVR to record programs while at the beach or on excursions
- Netflix account to enjoy unlimited entertainment downloads
- All new furnishings and decor
- Deep cleaned and sparkling polished marble floors
- New patio cushions and furniture
- New wool and natural fiber area rugs
- All new kitchen equipment and supplies including an espresso machine
- All new bed linens that are top quality 100% cotton high thread count lux quality including the Marrakesh Ralph Lauren Bedding in the Ocean View Master Suite
- New vanilla leather sofas and dining seating
- Original oil and acrylic paintings and art photos printed on aluminum by several of Maui`s most prestigious artists
- New bath amenities robes scales make-up mirrors hair dryers full-length mirrors and plus 100% cotton lux towels
- New lighting
- New carpet in all bedrooms
- New drapes in most bedrooms including silk drapes and linen sheers
- Fresh light colored wall paint throughout
- Abundant live fresh green plants in gorgeous hand-threwn ceramic glazed pots (serviced weekly)
- Down filled throw pillows and sleeping pillows along with allergy-free down alternative pillows
- Down duvets and Lux Cotton Blankets
- Solid mango wood furniture in great room
- Office supply with a printer/scanner/copier for your convenience at a large wood desk in the center of the great room
- Complimentary no-charge Wi-Fi and hard-wired internet service
- A Morrocan style carved solid wood headboard for the ocean view master suite leather side chairs custom full grain leather bench and upholstered sofa
- Rich royal blue pure wool area rug in the living room seating area
- Bezeled tempered glass furniture tops
- Exceptionally beautiful quality decor that is unique to M212
We named M212 as Azure Azul because this second floor corner accommodation was decorated with an eclectic but tasteful mix of colorful decor that pulls a lot of various shades of blue We took classic neutral elements such as antique bronze soft white marble and butterscotch color granite and blended them with beautiful sapphire blue rust orange and verdant green tones to create a unique and refreshing tropical living space.
As you walk into the great room there is a large covered fresh-air patio that provides ample room for outdoor dining and lounging To further enhance the natural living experience at Azure Azul we placed fresh green live plants indoors and an array of potted live plants and flowers in imported glazed ceramic pots on the patio There are no fake or plastic plants and flowers in this luxury villa.
Additional upscale details include quality furnishings a built-in guest safe Studio Becker European closets nine foot lofty ceilings premium high thread-count bath and bed linens and plush pillow-top beds.
The full kitchen is extraordinarily well equipped with a full array of top-shelf cooking and dining supplies including an espresso machine crystal glassware coffee maker and grinder professional cookware a Sub-Zero refrigerator with beverage drawers freezer with ice maker Thermador stainless steel convection oven with microwave ceramic glass cooktop Bosch electronic dishwasher Guests who choose to dine-in will enjoy cooking on the private in-villa ocean view Viking gas grill.
M212 is one of just a few corner tower building villas with extra windows in the great room and the 2nd master bedroom Golden natural sunshine gently filters into your villa via the abundant windows to help create a cheerful and enlivening living space The M stack accommodations are conveniently located in the center of the resort but unlike at many of the other residences that are closer to the pool you do not hear noise from that area M212 is still conveniently located to the family pool fitness center billiards table the lobby and to a gate that leads you directly into The Shops At Wailea.
Experience this private sanctuary of secluded and generously sized villa residences with professional property management and upscale resort beach and pool services at owner direct rental rates The select assortment of unique privately-managed Private Paradise Villas Wailea Beach Villa residences are simply extraordinary The quality of furnishings electronics beds bed and bath linens kitchen goods household supplies and personal service are truly unsurpassed in comparison to other generic rental pool units on property The abundant and effusive guest comments collected to date for all of our villas are direct testimony to the outstanding cleanliness standards and "white glove inspections" we employ in concert with the generous array of finer quality electronics amenities and furnishings provided for our esteemed customers It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices while providing a level of service and exceptional quality accommodations that elevates the vacation experience above other destinations and properties.The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean A limited number...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas within the resort is required.
- The swimming pool and hot tub spa near the beach is for use by guests 18 years of age and older, even when visiting as a family. An additional swimming pool closer to the main building welcomes guests of all ages.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
The accommodation you are renting has flexible bedding options in at least one sleeping room/bedroom. Our staff will ask you in advance of arrival how you would like the beds made up in those spaces. Kindly let us know prior to arrival so we can have the sleeping arrangements pre-made for you. If you are unable to give us your bedding request in advance, or if you change your bedding request after arrival, a $150 change fee will be applied.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-208-987-1360-02