Azure Azul M212 at Wailea Beach Villas
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-208-987-1360-02. County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel Zoned Resort. Tax Map Key #210080910024
Aloha and Welcome to Azure Azul M212 a Partial Ocean View Villa at Wailea Beach Villas, a newly refreshed and re-decorated 3 bedroom 3 bath ocean view corner unit, located within the Wailea Beach Villas Resort on Wailea Beach, Maui Island.
M212 is a corner residence with more than 2,195 square feet inside, along with a covered wrap-around over-sized outdoor veranda of more than 500 additional square feet.
Within M212 Azure Azul there are three bona-fide full-size bedrooms. The partial ocean view master suite has an Eastern king bed, the second master suite has a California king bed, and the third bedroom suite has either two twin beds or another king bed. The third bedroom bedding is custom prepared upon request. There are up to three king beds in M212. In addition, there are 3 full bathrooms with one deep soaking tub and three separate glass enclosed showers.
We completed an extensive and comprehensive re-fresh of the entire villa, to create an all-new residence. Inside M212 Azure Azul is a fresh new theme with crisp, clean, vibrant, and rich colors that showcase the various shades of blue as found in the skies over Wailea Resort. The property owners spared no expense in working with our team of professionals to create a uniquely elegant, comfortable and intimate vacation home. M212 now ranks amongst the very best of the Wailea Beach Villas residences.
Here are just of few of the recent improvements....
- All new electronics including very large flat panel HD televisions with HD cable boxes, CD/DVD players and an HD DVR to record programs while at the beach or on excursions
- Netflix account to enjoy unlimited entertainment downloads
- All new furnishings and decor
- Deep cleaned and sparkling polished marble floors
- New patio cushions and furniture
- New wool and natural fiber area rugs
- All new kitchen equipment and supplies, including an espresso machine
- All new bed linens that are top quality 100% cotton high thread count lux quality, including the Marrakesh Ralph Lauren Bedding in the Ocean View Master Suite
- New vanilla leather sofas and dining seating
- Original oil and acrylic paintings, and art photos printed on aluminum, by several of Maui`s most prestigious artists
- New bath amenities, robes, scales, make-up mirrors, hair dryers, full-length mirrors and plus 100% cotton lux towels
- New lighting
- New carpet in all bedrooms
- New drapes in most bedrooms including silk drapes and linen sheers
- Fresh light colored wall paint throughout
- Abundant live fresh green plants in gorgeous hand-threwn ceramic glazed pots (serviced weekly)
- Down filled throw pillows and sleeping pillows along with allergy-free down alternative pillows
- Down duvets and Lux Cotton Blankets
- Solid mango wood furniture in great room
- Office supply with a printer/scanner/copier for your convenience at a large wood desk in the center of the great room
- Complimentary no-charge Wi-Fi and hard-wired internet service
- A Morrocan style carved solid wood headboard for the ocean view master suite, leather side chairs, custom full grain leather bench, and upholstered sofa
- Rich royal blue pure wool area rug in the living room seating area
- Bezeled tempered glass furniture tops
- Exceptionally beautiful quality decor that is unique to M212
We named M212 as Azure Azul because this second floor corner accommodation was decorated with an eclectic but tasteful mix of colorful decor that pulls a lot of various shades of blue. We took classic neutral elements such as antique bronze, soft white marble, and butterscotch color granite, and blended them with beautiful sapphire blue, rust, orange, and verdant green tones to create a unique and refreshing tropical living space.
As you walk into the great room, there is a large covered fresh-air patio that provides ample room for outdoor dining and lounging. To further enhance the natural living experience at Azure Azul, we placed fresh green live plants indoors, and an array of potted live plants and flowers in imported glazed ceramic pots on the patio. There are no fake or plastic plants and flowers in this luxury villa.
Additional upscale details include quality furnishings, a built-in guest safe, Studio Becker European closets, nine foot lofty ceilings, premium high thread-count bath and bed linens, and plush pillow-top beds.
The full kitchen is extraordinarily well equipped with a full array of top-shelf cooking and dining supplies including an espresso machine, crystal glassware, coffee maker and grinder, professional cookware, a Sub-Zero refrigerator with beverage drawers, freezer with ice maker, Thermador stainless steel convection oven with microwave, ceramic glass cooktop, Bosch electronic dishwasher. Guests who choose to dine-in will enjoy cooking on the private in-villa ocean view Viking gas grill.
M212 is one of just a few corner tower building villas with extra windows in the great room and the 2nd master bedroom. Golden natural sunshine gently filters into your villa via the abundant windows, to help create a cheerful and enlivening living space. The M stack accommodations are conveniently located in the center of the resort, but unlike at many of the other residences that are closer to the pool, you do not hear noise from that area. M212 is still conveniently located to the family pool, fitness center, billiards table, the lobby, and to a gate that leads you directly into The Shops At Wailea.
Reserve Azure Azul M212 and receive all of the following newly expanded and enhanced benefits (and more) now!
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Relaxed payment schedule
- Flexible hold policy
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure - subject to availability)
- Island-themed deluxe welcome gift basket with an abundance of freshly sourced edible goodies
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Complimentary signature Personal Concierge Service from our very own in-house professional 5-star quality Concierge
When you choose this villa there are NO extra:
- Arrival Fees
- Daily Resort Fees
- Post-Departure Out-Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Occupied Mid-Stay Cleaning Fee
Experience this private sanctuary of secluded and generously sized villa residences with professional property management and upscale resort beach and pool services at owner direct rental rates. The select assortment of unique privately-managed Private Paradise Villas Wailea Beach Villa residences are simply extraordinary. The quality of furnishings, electronics, beds, bed and bath linens, kitchen goods, household supplies, and personal service, are truly unsurpassed in comparison to other generic rental pool units on property. The abundant and effusive guest comments collected to date for all of our villas are direct testimony to the outstanding cleanliness standards and "white glove inspections" we employ in concert with the generous array of finer quality electronics, amenities and furnishings provided for our esteemed customers. It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices, while providing a level of service and exceptional quality accommodations that elevates the vacation experience above other destinations and properties.The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations, set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea, Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean. A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort. The Wailea Beach Villas Resort has direct access on to Wailea Beach. It's an easy stroll through the lushly landscaped gardens to the beach. If you would like assistance, simply call the Wailea Beach Villas security office for a lift to the beach access area.
Vacation at the Wailea Beach Villas and you don`t have to be unnecessarily concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sunshade. There are plenty of sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, and shaded areas at both swimming pools for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis. In fact, the friendly pool attendants will set up an umbrella and a lounge chair on Wailea Beach for you. Towel and water service is also available poolside and at the beach. In contrast to the excessively crowded condition of other nearby hotels, the Wailea Beach Villas Resort is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort. Nestled along the shore of Wailea Beach are several covered casabella chaise lounges and cabanas available exclusively for guests of the Wailea Beach Villas, along with on-site beachfront massage services.
The Wailea Beach Villas, a true vacation paradise with polite attentive 24 hour security personnel, is embellished with verdant manicured gardens full of blooming tropical flowers, a symphony of glowing tiki torches, cascading waterfalls, two heated swimming pools - one designated for adults and the other for families, two outdoor whirlpool hot tub spas, a fitness center with locker rooms and showers, group meeting rooms, a game room including billiards, and a business center.
The beach front paved pedestrian promenade that passes through Wailea Resort along the coastline serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging. You may rent sports gear such as kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel sets, surfboards and more - a few steps away - in front of the Grand Wailea Resort. We also provide portable beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and cooler in your villa - for expeditions to other beaches, as well as beach towels to take with you for use on snorkel sail boat adventures.
Azure Azul M212 is located on Maui island, listed as the third best place in the World...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas within the resort is required.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
Wailea Beach Villas is a private gated community for registered guests only. Each of our luxury villas has a stated maximum occupancy, detailed on PrivateParadiseVillas.com and in your Agreement. Friends and family staying elsewhere on island during your visit are not a part of your Agreement and the guest list, and therefore are absolutely prohibited from entering Wailea Beach Villas and using the common element facilities such as the pools and fitness center. In order to have your friends or family members enjoy vacationing with you, please inquire with us regarding the availability of any other additional Wailea Beach Villas to rent. All gatherings must be planned for locations other than within Wailea Beach Villas community property. Extra charges for excess occupancy and excess departure cleaning fees will be charged, if applicable, following any over-occupancy event. Resort management reserves the right to ask non-registered guests to depart the pool and property grounds immediately.
The accommodation you are renting has flexible bedding options in at least one sleeping room/bedroom. Our staff will ask you in advance of arrival how you would like the beds made up in those spaces. Kindly let us know prior to arrival so we can have the sleeping arrangements pre-made for you. If you are unable to give us your bedding request in advance, or if you change your bedding request after arrival, a $150 change fee will be applied.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-208-987-1360-02