Kulalani 2202 is the perfect home base for your Big Island vacation. The model is floorplan A2 which is the largest floorplan in the Kulalani community. With its large master suite on the ground floor and two guest bedrooms upstairs, this spacious abode accommodates a single couple or a party of six comfortably. Its large two car garage has plenty of room for the beach chairs and toys we provide in addition to two cars, so you never have to seek out parking.
About half of our bookings are returning guests. Several have stayed here every year for the seven years that we've owned the home. Come see why so many guests want to return.
Start your mornings with sunlight filtering through the private meditation garden and master bath, and illuminating the two-story central hallway. Enjoy lazy sunny afternoons and evening sunsets on the spacious wrap-around lanai. Kulalani 2202 features true indoor/outdoor living with walls of glass that open fully to join the living room with the lanai and adjacent lawn. The well-appointed kitchen will satisfy the “master chefs” in your party, and you can choose between the tastefully-designed dining room or the covered eating area on the lanai for your meals.
The master bedroom is a private retreat within your retreat. The California King bed, comfy reading chair, window seat, huge walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom make the master suite a wonderful place to enjoy private time. The “Bamboo Forest” guestroom features a comfortable queen-size bed, walk-in closet, hand-painted walls and views of spectacular Mauna Kea. The “Surf Shack” guestroom, with twin beds that can be converted to a standard king if needed, is great for the youngsters or young-at-heart in your group. You’ll dream about catching that next big wave and, on the clearest mornings, you’ll be able to see all the way to Maui.
Our priority in furnishing Kulalani 2202 has been comfort, quality, and pleasing design so that you can enjoy a "top-drawer" experience.
Kulalani 2202 at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 baths
• 2023 square feet of interior space
• Living room, dining room, eating bar
• Spacious wrap-around lanai with built-in Viking barbecue, dining table, pub table, and conversation seating
• Two story central reception hall with elegant curved stairway
• Large two-car garage for your use - no need to worry about parking
• Kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele Dishwasher, GE Profile cooktop/oven, Cuisinart Cookware, Instant Pot, Rice Cooker, and all the gadgets you’d expect in a gourmet kitchen
• Bar with everything you need for the cocktail hour (BYOB, of course!)
• Nuvo central sound system with 4 independent zones
• Central A/C
• Access to the beautiful Kulalani pool/fitness complex and Mauna Lani private beach club
• Beach towels, coolers, fins/masks/snorkels, boogie boards, beach chairs/umbrellas
• Laundry Room with new large Whirlpool washer and dryer
• TVs in living room and each bedroom, DVD player
• Hair Dryers & one OttLite makeup mirror
County of Hawai'i: STVR-19-360977
Hawai'i Tax I.D. NO: TA-010-364-3136-01 and GE-010-364-3136-01
Registration Number: GE-010-364-3136-01, TA-01