Island Surf 511
Stylish, upscale and super clean condo. Beautifully and tastefully decorated.
- Fantastic Ocean View: unobstructed 180 degree view from kitchen and living room/dining area
- Recently remodeled
- Close to the famous South Maui Beaches
- Central Location close to shopping, restaurants and more
- Free WiFi and long distance phone within US and Canada
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, boogie boards cooler provided
The first thing you'll notice in this 5th floor condo is the sweeping, unobstructed ocean view.
This is a large, light and airy condo, due to a great floor plan and the floor to ceiling wall of glass that's the only thing that separates the living room from the stunning view .
We've furnished our condo to be stylish yet comfortable like a really good high end hotel room so that you'll love your time inside the condo as much as your time outside it at South Maui's fantastic beaches and activities
The condo is fully refurbished in luxurious materials - granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom, all wooden floors, stylish high end tiles in the bathrooms and the like. The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, Calphalon pots and pans, microwave… everything you need for a comfortable stay.
One bedroom has a California King bed, and a large bathroom accessible via the hallway. The other bedroom has a Queen size bed with en suite private bathroom. There is plenty of closet space in both bedrooms.
Free WiFi and free phone calls within the US and Canada, and a small video library provide entertainment in the condo. Working vacation? No problem, we offer a color printer/fax machine/scanner on request for $5/day
You'll be in a great, central location - you can walk to restaurants, grocery store, entertainment, and shopping. Or rent a bike, kayak or surf board, or book a scuba dive - all those stores are right in the building. You can also take surfing or paddle board lesson right across the street, or watch your friends mastering the waves right from the living room and lanai.
There is a pool and BBQ area with ocean view on the second floor of the building, accessible to guests.
The building does not have central air conditioning. However, there are large ceiling fans in every room and the floor plan provides the natural cooling breeze that traditional Hawaiian homes accomplish when you open the lanai door and windows and doors, which is what we recommend. We also have an AC unit in the living room so you can keep doors and windows closed if you want a cooler temperature.
- 32 inch flat screen TV
- DVD player with small video library
- Free WiFi
- Free Phone calls (US and Canada)
- Everything you need for a day at the beach: Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, beach towels and a cooler
- Washer/Dryer, iron and ironing board
- Fully furbished kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, electric water kettle, rice cooker, coffee grinder, Brita water filter, Calphalon pots and pans.
- Baby crib and linens on request
- Mono laser printer/fax/scanner on request for a $5/day fee
Your on-island contact lives and works within 10 minutes from the condo so if you have any questions or issues, they can be resolved quickly and knowledgeably.
This condo is licensed for vacation rentals, Hawaii tax ID W32867500-01. (Beware of unlicensed rentals - the state of Hawaii, and the County of Maui are increasing their vigilance against unlicensed locations.)
Registration Number: GE-000-645-7344-01, TA-00