One of the most luxurious oceanfront Kauai vacation rental resorts in Poipu, Whaler’s Cove offers serenity and intimacy. Set on a point overlooking Koloa Landing, the resort features commanding 180 degree views of the coastline. The sounds of the ocean fill each of our Whalers Cove condos and the large spacious lanais offer a great lookout for hours of relaxing turtle, dolphin, and seasonal whale watching. Well attended orchid gardens and manicured lawns along with a spectacular heated oceanfront pool and spa provide the ideal island vacation setting.
Our units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
PARRISH PROFESSIONAL CLEAN – Built Upon the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) “Safe Home” cleaning program, we further expanded our existing high standard of housekeeping at our properties where hospital-grade cleaning products and protocols were already in use. Our goal by layering on the recommended new steps is to provide our guests assurance and peace of mind that when they stay at any Parrish Kauai property that every effort was made to ensure a high level of cleanliness, sanitation and disinfection.
The Parrish Collection is a locally owned and based real estate management company that specializes in vacation rentals on Kauai and Maui. Our collections of rentals are professionally managed by in-house staff with a commitment to personalized service, fine attention to detail and a true sense of Aloha. Our team looks forward to hosting you soon.
• Heated oceanfront swimming pool and spa
• Complimentary self parking
• Community BBQ
• Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
• 24 hour emergency contact and response
• Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
• 24 hour emergency help desk
• Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
• Oceanfront, one-level floor plan, approximately 3,100 square feet
• Second floor entry 1 flights of stairs to entry
• Interior Rating: Premier
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus 2 half baths
• Shared lanai and entry access for both units with separate front entry to each unit
• Master Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, executive desk area with printer, walk-in closet, twin sofa sleeper for 1, full bath with jetted tub and extra large walk-in shower
• Second Master Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, access to oceanfront lanai, full bath with walk-in shower
• Guest Suite – queen bed, TV, full bath with walk-in shower
• Second Guest Suite – 2 Twin beds (convertible to king), flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower
• Flat screen TV/DVD/CD stereo in living room
• Partially covered lanai
• Washer and dryer, wireless internet, in-room safe
• Washer/dryer, wireless internet, in-room safe
*A VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION PLAN FOR $99.00 IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR RESERVATION. THIS PLAN WILL COVER UNINTENTIONAL DAMAGES, UP TO $5,000.00, TO THE RENTAL HOME THAT OCCUR DURING YOUR STAY PROVIDED THEY ARE DISCLOSED TO MANAGEMENT PRIOR TO CHECKOUT.
Registration Number: 260070130032,+TA-102-313-7792-01,+GE-102-313-7792-01
This has been a wonderful first stop on our group's Hawaiian vacation!! So convenient to have 2 condo's with adjoining balconies. We highly recommend this for large parties!
This adjoining (by the lanai) 2-unit condo was a perfect fit for our family! Plenty of room-but in the mornings for coffee & breakfast and evenings for drinks & conversation, we would all congregate in the larger unit, which fit us all comfortably!
The view was absolutely gorgeous!!! Walking distance to Baby Beach and general location of condo was close to many stops & shops! The pool was beautiful, but the day we arrived the swells were so huge that the waves were crashing over the rocks and flooded the pool with sea water and sand. This caused a weeks worth of attention and work on the pool which also meant that the pool was closed until they got it back in working order. On our last full day there, they were finally able to open the pool! YAY!!! We took full advantage of it and enjoyed it for hours!
All in all, we were so impressed and in love with our stay that no one wanted to leave! But really, who ever wants to leave Paradise?
This place is so beautiful. The decor is Hawaii perfect. Beds so very comfortable and the condo has absolutely everything you could need for a perfect stay. Best of all, the view is spectacular. Morning coffee on the patio watching the dolphins play was such a treat. The location is perfect; close to the best restaurants, shopping, beaches and snorkeling. We will be back.
We had 2 adjoining condos at Whalers' cove. Both were clean & well-appointed. Beds were comfortable. The view from our lanai was gorgeous. We enjoyed our stay very much. The only negative with this property is that there is no beach. You must drive to a beach.
Use the "Visit Owner's Website" link to read more reviews from the reservation site, including the latest reviews submitted by recent guests.
Note: Vacancy calendar is approximate. Visit the owner/manager's reservation site to verify your dates.