Welcome to “Lilikoi” HILO VACATION RENTAL HOME:
Stay on the water close to Hilo without staying downtown. Stay in a well landscaped home that is maintained to avoid mosquitos. Enjoy half an acre across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. One of the 7 stops of the Hop-on Hop-off bus tours. Enjoy the best snorkeling in east Big Island at your doorstep. Take out the kayak or learn to stand-up paddle board. Two kayaks, stand up paddle board, surf board, boogie boards, 2 bikes and snorkel equipment provided free.
NEED MORE SPACE?: Contact me about larger homes on each side of this house and two additional homes just 5 doors away.
For a list of Hilo activities, visit my hilovacationhomes site.
STVR: 19-359757, NUC: 19-1316.
Vacation Rental Highlights:
• Large, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and fold out on main level upstairs
• Lower level with 2 large bedrooms and full bathroom. Outside access only.
• 3.5 miles from Downtown Hilo, on south Hilo bay, 5 miles from Hilo Airport
• East Hawaii’s best snorkeling across the street at Richardson’s Beach Park.
• Free Kayak, paddle board, bikes, boogie boards, snorkel equipment, booties.
• Full ocean views, outside seating, fruit trees, parking.
• Why settle for a house away from the water? This house is right across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. Home of the best snorkeling in East Big Island. One of the 7 stops of the Hop-on Hop-off tours. Hilo offers few places to enjoy the ocean. These special places are always beach parks.
• One of the nicest Hilo vacation rental homes in the area built to very high standards.
• House includes free use of Kayak, bikes, stand up paddle board, boogie boards, snorkel gear.
• House is completely stocked. Everything you need for cooking, plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryers. Ironing board/Iron, playpen, highchair and Cable Wifi.
• Living Room – Large couch and love seat with direct ocean views. Flat screen T.V. with Roku with Netflix, Sling and Youtube TV for a huge selection of viewing options. Books and games for family fun. Cable Wifi.
• Kitchen – Everything you need. Coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, pots/pans. Lots of cooking tools. Large oven/range. View of Richardson’s Beach Park from kitchen window.
• Master Bedroom – Same level as main house with great ocean views. Private bathroom. Night stands, dresser, ceiling fan and floor fan.
• Bedrooms #2: On the same level as master bedroom, living room and kitchen. Equipped with king bed, night stand, ceiling fan. The bathroom is across the hall. All homes have play pens.
• Master Bathroom: Dedicated to master bedroom. Large double headed shower with great garden views. Bright and modern. Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, hair dryer, shampoo and soap provided.
• Main Bathroom: Large bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. Shampoo, soaps and paper goods, towels, hair dryer provided.
• Lower Bedroom #1. Queen bed plus twin bed, dresser, night stand, ceiling fan and floor fan.
• Lower Bedroom #2. Two twin beds, dresser, night stand, ceiling fan and floor fan, TV.
There is more to do in and around Hilo than any town on any of the Islands. It just isn’t well advertised because there aren’t resorts to promote the area.
• Waterfalls - Boiling Pots, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Waipi’o Valley. Visit my hilovacationhomes site for directions to "Secret Narnia Falls."
• Gardens – Hawaiian Botanical Gardens, Lili’uokalani Park and Gardens, Nani Mau Gardens, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens.
• Museums – Lyman’s historical and geological museum and The Tsunami museum. Both in downtown Hilo.
• Beach Parks – Richardson’s Beach Park, Onekahakaha Beach Park (the calmest), Carlsmith Beach Park, Reed’s Bay, Lehia Park. Punalu’u Beach Park and Whittington Park.
• Volcanic sights: Volcano National Park, Thurston lava tube, Kaumana Caves State Park, Pahoa transfer station, Leilanai Estates for 2019 flows and Kalapana for 1980s.
• Markets and shops: Hilo Farmer’s Market, Maku’u Farmer’s Market, Hilo Coffee Mill, Ka’u Coffee Mill, Volcano Winery and Mehana Brewery, Hilo Candy Company, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut and Punalu’u Bake Shop
• Other – Hilo Zoo, Palace Theatre
According to Hawaii Vacation Rental ordinances, all vacation renters agree to the following if this property is booked:
1. Quiet hours shall be from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM during which time the noise from the short term vacation rental shall not unreasonable disturb adjacent neighbors.
2. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
3. Guest vehicles shall be parked within the designated onsite parking area.
4. Failure to comply with the Good Neighbor policy states above will be construed to be a violation.
5. No commercial events shall take place at the property.
Registration Number: TA-102-026-6496-01,GE-102-026-6496-01