Newly constructed with 5 bedrooms and 5 baths for privacy and comfort. Giant front decks overlooking Richardson's Beach park and large upstairs living room for family time. Vacation Rental Highlights:
• Large 3,600 sq. ft. house, 5 bedrooms, 5 baths. Sleeps 16 with day beds, trundle beds and sofa couches upstairs in upper living rooms.
• 3.5 miles from Downtown Hilo, on south Hilo bay, 5 miles from Hilo Airport
• East Hawaii’s best snorkeling across the street at Richardson’s Beach Park.
• Free boogie boards, snorkel equipment, booties.
• Full ocean views, outside seating, fruit trees, parking.
STVR: 19-359750, NUC: 19-1365
• Why settle for a house away from the water? This house is right across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. Home of the best snorkeling in East Big Island. Hilo offers few places to enjoy the ocean. These special places are always beach parks.
• Classic Hawaiian architecture with modern conveniences.
• Outside seating on deck overlooking south Hilo bay. Patio with large table and chairs in front.
• House is completely stocked. Everything you need for cooking, plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryers. Ironing board/Iron, playpen, highchair and Cable Wifi.
• Main Living Room – Large couch and love seat with direct ocean views. Flat screen T.V. with Amazon Fire and Netflix for a huge selection of viewing options. Books and games for family fun. Cable Wifi.
• Kitchen – Everything you need. Coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, pots/pans. Lots of cooking tools. Large oven/range. View of Richardson’s Beach Park across living room out to the ocean.
• Bedroom #1 – Lower level front bedroom with connecting bath and ocean views out every window. King mattress, dresser, night stand, and clock. Ceiling fans in each bedroom. Connecting full bath with walk in shower.
• Bedrooms #2-5: Lower level bedrooms with two shared bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms have a king bed and one bedroom has two twin beds/room. All bedrooms on lower level connecting to main areas. All bedrooms have dressers, night stands, ceiling fans and clocks. Two full bath, one with a walk in shower and one with a bath tub. Additional twin bed under stair/storage area.
• Upstairs Bathrooms: Both bathrooms have extra wide shower/tub doors. Both bathrooms have washer/dryers. All bathrooms are stocked with bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, hair dryer, shampoo and soap provided.
According to Hawaii Vacation Rental ordinances, all vacation renters agree to the following if this property is booked:
1. Quiet hours shall be from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM during which time the noise from the short term vacation rental shall not unreasonable disturb adjacent neighbors.
2. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
3. Guest vehicles shall be parked within the designated onsite parking area.
4. Failure to comply with the Good Neighbor policy states above will be construed to be a violation.
5. No commercial events shall take place at the property.
There is more to do in and around Hilo than any town on any of the Islands. It just isn’t well advertised because there aren’t resorts to promote the area.
• Waterfalls - Boiling Pots, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Waipi’o Valley
• Gardens – Hawaiian Botanical Gardens, Lili’uokalani Park and Gardens, Nani Mau Gardens, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens.
• Museums – Lyman’s historical and geological museum and The Tsunami museum. Both in downtown Hilo.
• Beach Parks – Richardson’s Beach Park, Onekahakaha Beach Park (the calmest), Carlsmith Beach Park, Reed’s Bay, Lehia Park. Punalu’u Beach Park and Whittington Park.
• Volcanic sights: Volcano National Park, Thurston lava tube, Kaumana Caves State Park, Pahoa transfer station, Live lava bike/hike tours in Kalipana Viewing area.
• Markets and shops: Hilo Farmer’s Market, Maku’u Farmer’s Market, Hilo Coffee Mill, Ka’u Coffee Mill, Volcano Winery and Mehana Brewery, Hilo Candy Company, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut and Punalu’u Bake Shop
• Other – Hilo Zoo, Palace Theatre
• Shop large stores for all your supplies. Just a quarter mile above the Hilo airport is a Walmart, Target, newer Safeway, mall with modern movie theater and cute stores.
• Looking for familiar fast food? In the same area is a Burger King, Panda Express and Starbucks. Just up the street on the north side is a Subway, Jack in the Box, McDonalds and Domino’s Pizza.
Registration Number: TA-102-026-6496-01,GE-102-026-6496-01