Hanalei Bay Resort Unit
NEWLY REMODELED Studio!!!
One of the best locations on Kauai’s lush North Shore fronting the white sands of Hanalei Bay with amazing views of tropical sunsets, lush green mountains and the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
These Kauai condos are located on over 22 acres of Hawaiian paradise, featuring mature tropical gardens with endless flowers, trees and other flora, cascading pools and lava rock waterfalls, and is steps to one of Hawaii’s most beautiful white sand beaches.
Not only is the Hanalei Bay Resorts’ pool one of the best on Kauai, the views from the one, two and three bedroom condo suites are amazing. Beautiful sunsets, Hanalei Bay, the Na Pali Coast and Bali Hai are just some of the views that the individually owned condos can provide. Our guests enjoy full access to all of the resort amenities, including the two swimming pools, eight tennis courts, bell & shuttle service as needed, resort concierge, front desk and more.
Hanalei Bay Resort is in close proximity to the many restaurants, beaches and activities of the North Shore. Within walking distance is the St. Regis Hotel. A short drive from your Kauai condo is the Princeville Center where our North Shore office is located. Also close by are two of the best Kauai golf courses to enjoy during your vacation.
*******WHAT MAKES OUR UNIT SPECIAL:********
This unit is ALL about the Panoramic VIEWS: The Lanai View of Mountains, Waferfalls, Sailboats and Rainbows are just dramatically "AMAZING"!!
You may want to pitch yourself to confirm it is "REAL" ....
==>Please COMPARE how CLOSE our unit lanai view is to the Mountains compare to all other units!!!
Unlike some of the units that have 8 ft ceilings, our condo has 16 ft. cathedral ceilings making the space even more spacious and airy. Studio has its own private lanai, with outdoor sitting to enjoy your incredible views or to enjoy the nightly live entertainment coming from Happy Talk Restaurant. We also provide "free" to our guests, beach chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas, and igloos while other units may not offer this.
==>You can BBQ grill outdoor daily....!!!!
This is one of the few units where you DO NOT need a "shuttle" to be taken to unit. It is located right next to the parking lot. Most units at Hanalei Bay Resort require a use of a personal shuttle bus to reach their destination.
Two resort swimming pools and a large hot tub
Eight tennis courts and a professional tennis shop
Kauai water sport rentals
Multiple community BBQ grill locations available for daily use
Access to Concierge and Activities services
On-site Restaurant & Bar with nightly "LIVE" entertainment
Access to private Beach, shared with The Princeville Resort
Panoramic Distant Ocean and Mountain view, approximately 450 square feet, one-level floor plan
Top Floor, end unit, two levels of stairs to entry
Air Conditioning throughout
Hotel Suite (****Note: There is NO Kitchen or Kitchenette in this unit.****)
*Left Guest Studio (2311) – king bed, private lanai, 16 feet cathedral ceilings, access to private lanai, full bath with walk-in shower
Flat screen TV
Mini fridge, coffee maker, blender, glassware/dishware and BBQ utensils etc. (Resort has many outdoor BBQ grills for your daily use)
Beach chairs, igloo, beach umbrella and boogie boards
Distant ocean and mountain view lanai with dining area
Coin laundry resort access
Resort telephone and answering service
Wireless high-speed internet
(1) Not suitable or safe for children (under 2 of age) or pets due to balcony and breakable decorative items.
(2) Not suitable for guests that need extreme quietness. When lanai doors are open, noise may be heard from guest shuttle service, resort vendor ect…(Closing lanai doors will remedy this concern).
(3) Correction: NO snorkeling gear/beach blanket provided but instead 2 boogie boards, igloo, beach umbrella, 2 beach chairs and 2 rain umbrellas are provided under beach amenities.
(4) Bathroom is design as a wet shower area which allows for the floors to get wet outside the shower area. Please use rug towel.
(5) Hanalei Bay Resort charges: One time Check-in Fee $50 per Reservation, Resort Fee $22/day + Parking Fee $17/day plus Hawaii's General Excise Tax (4.712%) COLLECTED BY FRONT DESK Hanalei Bay Resort; Credit card will be required for charges ( includes parking, pools and towels, concierge service, tennis courts, BBQ grills, Gym, etc)
(6) Studio condo is on the 3rd floor (top floor), stairs must be climbed, there is no elevator
(7) If Hawaii/Kauai taxes increase, additional payment by guest will be required.
(8) ***Check-in: After 4:00PM Check-Out: Before 11:00AM***
(9) Travel Insurance is "highly" recommended due to Covid Pandemic.
(10) Only starter kits are provided for Shampoo, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap and Toilet Paper...For extended stays, you will need to purchase on your own for these items.
All Guest must check in and check out at lobby front desk. Guest will be issued key card for main front door to enter and parking pass.
Please know that our studio condo is on the 3rd top floor, stairs must be climbed, there is no elevator.
INTERACTION WITH GUEST:
I am available 24/7 through text or phone. No matter the time of day I pride myself on being available for our guests.
Unless you’re on a fairly leisurely schedule, you’ll need a car or other motorized vehicle to see and do everything on Kauai, which has one major road—one lane in each direction, in most places—that rings the island except along the Napali Coast. During rush hour, from about 6 to 9am and 3 to 6pm, the road between Lihue and Kapaa—the central business district—can turn into a giant parking lot, even with a third, “contra-flow” lane whose direction is determined by time of day. Bypass roads in Kipu (when heading north from Poipu) and Kapaa (when heading south) can alleviate some of the stress, but plan accordingly.
Note: The top speed is 50mph, with many slower sections in residential and business areas. Addresses in this chapter will use Kaumualii Highway (Hwy. 50) and Kuhio Highway (Hwy. 56/560), following local convention. Since highway addresses can be hard to spot (if marked at all), directions may be given with mile marker numbers, cross streets, and/or the descriptors mauka (toward the mountains) and makai (toward the sea).
By Car--All of the major car-rental agencies are represented on Kauai. At the airport baggage claim, cross the street to catch one of the frequent shuttle vans to the rental lots.
Registration Number: TA-156-566-7328-01,+GE-156-566-7328-01