CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO ABOVE FOR FULL DETAILS! Just scroll and click on the pictures above to find it.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE. Let's face it. There are hundreds of options in Maui to book your next vacation. And you want to make sure it's right. So let me make it easier for you - why book this unit?
1) GREAT SERVICE - First thing's first. We believe in great service and will take care of you. This condo is our baby and we care for our guests who take the time to come out and visit her. From the booking process to your checkout, you can expect quick and prompt communication and we will treat you with respect and care. If there is ever a problem, we will make sure to take care of them in a quick and professional manner should they arise. We understand that a Hawaii vacation is special, and that it's not an easy decision! We are confident that you will love our home!
2) This beautiful 3 bedroom unit is one of the largest 3 bedrooms in all of Maui. At ~1800 square ft, this unit is very spacious and comfortably fits the entire family or group of friends! Two King beds and two twin beds allow all types of groups and families. Plus we have a BRAND NEW $3000 sofa sleeper that sleeps two very comfortably! Queen Air mattress can be provided upon request. Total 8 people allowed in this unit and everyone has enough space too!
3) Excellent location - Koa resort is just a short walk minutes from the beach and located in a PRIME Spot in Kihei, Maui. Right near Kamaole Beach 1, 2, and 3 and just 5 minute drive from Wailea too! Nearby restaurants, activities, and night life as well!
4) Premium furniture and bedding and a huge master suite make this one of the best units in all of Kihei! We specifically chose this unit and updated it with high end equipment to give the best for our guests.
5) Comes with a fully stocked kitchen so that you can prepare any or all of your meals!
This beautifully remodeled townhome is appointed with premium furniture and bedding. A King bed is featured in the Master Suite, as well as a King Bed in the upstairs bedroom and a queen in the loft. Flat screen TVs are featured throughout.
Tastefully remodeled corner unit, Koa 2F is a very spacious home with 1,800 sf of living area plus a large garden level lanai and a second lanai adjoining the loft bedroom upstairs. The kitchen remodel boasts quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. A mirrored wall in the dining room adds to the feeling of space.
This condo's downstairs consists of a large and open living room, dining room, kitchen area and an attractive powder room. Also downstairs is a gorgeous master suite which consists of a master bedroom with a king bed, seating area, a large walk-in closet, and a luxurious master bath with a raised jetted tub and separate granite shower. The use of glass blocks provides light throughout.
Upstairs has two bedrooms, the first is a loft bedroom with a queen Murphy bed and an adjoining lanai (patio). The second bedroom has a King bed and attached storage. There is a hall bathroom which serves both of the upstairs bedrooms.
Includes Air-Conditioning, New Bedroom and Living Room Furniture, All new Linen and towels too!
This condo sleeps 6 in beds and 2 in a queen sized BRAND NEW sofa sleeper which is available. Ask us about other sleeping arrangements for additional members of your party. Our unit has the premier location within Koa Resort - away from the roads and close to the BBQ grills at the cabana, tennis courts and parking.
Koa Resort boasts the largest condo complex pool in all of South Maui. Additionally, it has a hot tub, tennis courts, shuffleboard, gas BBQ's, and a beach right across the street for walking and gorgeous sunsets.
Relax on your own private ground floor lanai, which is located just steps from the swimming pool. This unit is one of the shadier units in the complex, making it a treat to sit outdoors and enjoy the Maui weather.
Close to ocean, near ocean, short walk to beach, near beach, 3 bedroom vacation rental in Kihei Maui
Registration Number: TA-087-260-1600-01,+390011340016,+GE-087-260-1600-01