Mauna Kea Home- Mana Aina Hale
Mana Aina - “Spirit of the Land”
CONNECT AND RELAX
Our vacation home features:
Main house rental comes with 3 bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with king bed, ensuite bathroom w/outdoor private garden shower + den with queen sleeper sofa separated with shoji screen dividing privacy doors - access to powder room
-Bedroom 2 with choice of either 2 x twins, or one king bed, bathroom ensuite
-Ohana Suite has a master king bed with ensuite and use of inner courtyard outdoor shower.
Master Bedroom II Suite (lock off) - Cal King Bed ,ensuite bath , private outdoor shower,
This suite can be added on to your rental for $450 per night
see floor plan
- 4 ½ bathrooms
- 3 outdoor showers
- Sleeps 8 adults comfortably + 2 in Den with queen sleeper sofa
- Large sunny lanai with 3 outdoor seating vignettes surrounded by tropical landscapes;
- Stunning 270-degree ocean, sunset and mountain views;
- Large open plan kitchen and great room with 2 island bars that open to west facing infinity pool and Lanai
- the pool can be heated to 80 degrees for an extra cost of approximately $50 a day -Propane costs monitored
- Hot Tub on lower patio
- Sub-zero and Wolf appliances – perfect for couples or families to cook together;
- Modular Outdoor Kitchen
5 burner Tru -infared Grill + Entertainment centre
-Outdoor gas fire table
- High definition TV in all bedrooms - Hulu, Apple, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, Disney , ESPN
- Opening skylights and 16' sliding doors that naturally cool the house with mountain and ocean breezes;
- Air-conditioning for the summer months if required;
- High speed wireless internet 500 mps and office desk equipped with printer;
- Large washer/dryer
- cleaning services available on request for an extra fee.
Amenities at the resort include two championship quality golf courses, the Mauna Kea Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., and the Hapuna Prince Golf Course. The Mana Kea Club provides tennis courts, hotel pool and beach service, two spas, along with two fitness centers, fitness classes and water sports through Mauna Kea Beach centres.
For $150 a day, you can purchase a guest club membership from the Mauna Kea club office that will give everyone staying at the house, can enjoy the club membership amenities below:
- Charging privileges at the restaurant, bars and spas at both resorts.
- Access to Mauna Kea and Westin Hapuna Resort pool and beach services (including member beach parking, beach loungers, umbrellas, and towel service)
- Reduced rates at Mauna Kea and Hapuna Golf Courses and Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of Mauna Kea Hotel and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel deluxe fitness centers and fitness classes (charges may apply for classes)
*Club at Mauna Kea Cost (separate from rental cost): $150 + tax per day for this property Please note that daily fee is calculated for the entire length of stay and cannot be modified to include only certain days, however, the days of arrival and departure are charged as just ONE day.
Check in time: 4pm
Check out time: 11am
Cleaning fee: $375 plus taxes
Security Deposit: $750.00
Tax rate: 14.962 %
County of Hawaii Short Term Registration number
Hawaii State Tax
Check out our other VRBO listings
Hapuna Beach Residences, Mauna Kea Resort
Whistler, BC Canada
Sechelt, BC Canada
Gibsons BC Canada
The Hawaiians believe that the beauty of the land can restore life energy. Located on the exclusive Mauna Kea south slopes with stunning views across your sunset facing private lanai and infinity pool to Maui. A 270 degree uninterrupted view to the magnificent Kohala ranch mountains grasslands sloping to the Pacific ocean coastlines. You can count on Hawaii ocean sunsets, that will leave you in awe.
Set among 1,800-acres of unparalleled tropical greenery, our family vacation home offers Rockefeller classic, elegance with a private estate feel. Soak in the sun on the upper and lower patios. Dip into our refreshing heated infinity lap pool that is sure to leave you feeling rejuvenated. Enjoy sunsets with cocktails and appetizers from the covered Lanai off the kitchen.
A 10 minute walk through gorgeous golf course trails, or 2 minute drive with reserved parking to the best beaches in all of Hawaii - Kauna’oa Beach and Hapuna Beach.
Registration Number: STVR+-19-371178