Kona Islander Inn, Unit 322
[June 2020: Due to pandemic concerns, we shut down operations April 1 - June 9; the island has "opened up" again, and we are again comfortable hosting Kona guests! Our cleaning person Dianna, best on the big island, is there to make sure our unit is extra clean!]
Tastefully designed and newly upgraded reflecting quality and comfort, this top floor cozy condo is nestled among the tropical treetops, with private lanai and peek-a-boo views of the ocean. My wife and I affectionately call our unit #322 the Kona Dove. It is, in our opinion, one of the more desirable units in the Kona Islander Inn complex; ours is a top-floor unit, away from the traffic noise of Alii drive and Kuakini Highway, but close enough to hear soothing surf sounds at night. Our west-and-south facing lanai has an extra-expansive and open view since our unit is also a corner unit. And my wife Therese is an artist and designer- we keep our unit lovely and clean inside!
Kona Islander Inn studio condo description
This newly upgraded, top floor end unit features:
• Interior artfully designed in hardwood and woven rattan “island style” furnishings, end table, large dresser, café table with two chairs, and an accent chair for additional seating.
• Tropical morning sun pours onto your lanai, where you can sip your smoothie and contemplate your day. We’ve added a new patio table, chairs and pull down sun-shade
• one comfy Queen-size bed.
• Fully equipped kitchenette with brand new microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, electric skillet, cutting boards, dishware, serve-ware and utensils.
• A quality 40” inch flat screen TV with remote and free cable. High speed internet available in reception/lobby area.
• Cozy upgraded bathroom with new modular shower and chrome fixtures with pocket door off of kitchen for privacy, hair dyer and extra towels.
• A lovely bedroom/living area with sliding glass doors that lead out to your private lanai.
• New air conditioner with remote control.
• Spectacular location in the heart of historic Kailua Kona Town, in close proximity to beaches, snorkeling, cafes, shopping, dining and farmer’s produce and artist’s market. Just a few steps through the garden to the pool/Jacuzzi area where there are two gas BBQ grills for your use.
Registration Number: GE-084-466-0736-01,TA-084-466-0736-01