Modern Kihei Home by the Beach
Welcome to one of the best located homes on the island! Located just under half a mile (or 5 minute walk) from the beach, surfing, park, restaurants, shops and stores. Our modern property offers complete relaxation for the perfect Maui vacation. We know you'll love it as much as we do, just check our 5 star review ratings!
Our calendar is always up to date. Please inquire with any questions, we will respond within 1 hour!
🌺 LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! 🌺
Located in the heart of sunny South Kihei in a safe and quite neighbourhood. We are near the famous Kamaole white sand beaches and are a 5 minute walk to just about everything:
- Kalama Beach Park (playground, tennis, volleyball, basketball, and more)
- Over 23 restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
- Shops, boutiques, open air markets
- Farmers Market and Grocery store
- The Cove Beach Park (paddle boarding and beginner surfing)
- Kamaole Beach Park 1, 2, 3
Quick Drive (10-15 minutes):
- World class golf courses
- Airport (15-20 minute drive)
Simply walk to the bottom of street and you're in the heart of Kihei! Kalama Beach is located at the end of the road where you will find Kalama Park and "The Cove", the best surf spot on the south side of the island! Take surfing lessons or try stand up paddle boarding. Turn left and walk beyond Cove Park and you find Charley Young beach which is part of the famous Kamaole beaches. Turn right and you will find Kalama Village, the place for everthing in Kihei. Kihei's Kalama Village offer unique shopping and dining experiences with great places to eat and over 40 vendors and boutiques!
In the morning, walk to the end of the street for breakfast and coffee at the best breakfast spot in Kihei, Kihei Cafe. Enjoy the gorgeous sunsets from your lanai at the house or at the beach from The Cove and Kalama park.
🌺 OUR HOME 🌺
Our beautiful single level home just underwent a full renovation! Our home features:
- New hardwood flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen featuring dark cabinets and white quartz countertops
- All new top of the line stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathrooms: Master bathroom has a large walk in shower and the hall bathroom has a bath tub, perfect if you have small children
- 3 Bedrooms: Air-conditioning in the master bedroom and a ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Master bedroom features a king bed, wall A/C unit and en suite bathroom
- The two addition bedrooms have queen size beds.
- New high quality mattresses in all bedrooms purchased in 2018
- Air conditioning, one wall unit located in the kitchen and living room and one wall unit in the master bedroom
- New large sectional couch (not a pull out/sleeper)
- Washer and dryer
🌺 PRIVATE OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE IN YOUR OWN TROPICAL PARADISE 🌺
The best part of this home is the 700 sq ft covered private lanai over looking the private, fenced backyard. Enjoy the tropical outdoor living area for soaking up the sun, reading a book in the shade, sipping your morning coffee, connecting with family and friends, grilling, or relaxing. The space features:
- Lounging space for the whole family
- A gas BBQ for grilling
- A 6 person dining table to enjoy meals outside
- A seating and lounge area with outdoor couches
- Beautiful and views of the west Maui mountains
🌺 THE AMENITIES 🌺
- All cookware and kitchen tools
- A fully stocked kitchen for all of your cooking needs including condiments
- 55-inch HD TV in the living room
- High speed WIFI
- Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video including HBO
**Please note, we do not have cable TV**
- Magazines, travel guides, books, games, and a playstation
- Bath towels, beach towels and all linens
- Hotel size toiletries in each bathroom to get you started
- Landry detergent
We pride ourselves on providing this same quality kitchenware, furnishings and cleanliness that you would expect in your own home. Our kitchen is fully stocked with everything you may need including coffee maker, Ninja blender, toaster, crockpot, condiments and some dry foods.
5-star luxury Tuft and Needle mattresses featuring pressure relief, support and cool sleeping technologies were purchased for each bedroom. We provide high quality linens and pillows to assures a good night’s sleep in a quiet neighborhood. Unlike a lot of vacation rentals who provide comforters that are not washed after each guest use, we change all of our bedding INCLUDING changing and washing the duvet covers after each check out.
🌺 FOR THE BEACH 🌺
Enjoy use of all beach toys, no need to pay to rent them separately! We are a 5 minute walk to Kalama Park and "The Cove", the best surf spot on the south side of the island! Beach gear includes:
-Tommy Bahama reclining beach chairs and umbrella
- A stand up paddle board and a surf board
- Boogie boards
- Beach cooler and ice packs
- Snorkel gear
- 2 Bicycles
- Beach towels and mats
🌺 AN AUTHENTIC, LOCAL EXPERIENCE 🌺
We live on island and manage our vacation rental personally. We go above and beyond to provide you with the best experience. At the time of book, you a dealing with us personally, not a property manager who are often too busy with multiple rentals and don't care. We are accessible and always respond promptly. Not only do we provide our guests with clear instructions for everything in the home, we personally come to meet you when you check in. We help get you acquainted with our home, answer any questions you may have when you arrive and give local suggestions and tips.
We are a HomeAway / VRBO Premier Partner. We don't overcharge and keep our prices fair in the hopes that you will treat our home as your own.
There is an ohana (another private, detached unit) on the property. A separate living dwelling is very typical in Hawaii. The ohana is completely separated and private. The ohana and main house are separated by a fence so both units have completely private backyards and grills. The laundry is the only thing that is shared. The laundry is located outside and around the back of the property.
This home does not have central air conditioning. There are two wall A/C units, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom. There is not an A/C unit in the second or third guest bedrooms, those rooms are equipped with ceiling fans only.
HI Dept of Taxation Account Numbers:
General Excise Tax - GE-093-002-8032-01
Transient Accommodations Tax - TA-093-002-8032-01
KIHEI BEACH RENTAL
Permit #: STKM 2019/0002
Hawaii State Tax collected:
General Excise Tax 4.16%
Transient Accommodation Tax 10.25%
24 HR CONTACT: Tyler Baker; (808) 825-0330
QUIET HOURS: 9:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- During which time the noise from the Short-Term Rental
Home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the Short-Term Rental Home is prohibited
PARKING: Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking spaces and shall not be parked on street.
GARBAGE: Garbage can is located near back of property to the right of the main house. Garbage days are Tuesday AM and Friday AM. Please drag the large brown garbage can with wheels to the curb on Monday and/or Thursday evenings.
RECYCLING: We strongly believe in and encourage recycling. HOWEVER: If you recycle please take all your recycling to Kihei Recycling and Redemption Center located at Welakahao Rd and Piilani Hwy at the end of your stay. This is located about a 3 minute drive from our house. The County of Maui does not pick up recycling and we are not always available to clean up recycling after the guests leave. So again... if you do recycle... PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE RECYCLING AT THE HOUSE.
PARTIES: No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
ACCESS: Check in 4:00 PM, Check-out 11:00 AM Exceptions may be possible upon request in advance from the host.
Registration Number: GE-088-178-1248-01, TA-08