Waikiki Banyan #2603T1
Waikiki Banyan #2603-T1 – 201 Ohua Ave. (3-night minimum – NUC #90/TVU-1034)
Fresh and modern, you'll love the feel of this contemporary one-bedroom air-conditioned suite (533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs) with NEW furnishings and window coverings throughout at Waikiki Banyan! 4-person max.
The Waikiki Banyan is a favorite of repeat visitors with its host of amenities including a pool, hot tubs, BBQ area, and more. All this and just a short 2-block walk to beautiful Waikiki Beach, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! Public transportation is readily available, with stops located right outside the building on Kuhio Avenue.
*BUILDING NOTE: The pool and hot tubs are tentatively scheduled to be closed for repairs, roughly April–August 2023. Timeframe subject to change.
– Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress
– 40" TV (plus Apple TV with 1 game controller)
– NEW luxury vinyl flooring
– Balcony/Lanai with small table and chairs
BRAND NEW KITCHEN:
– New Stainless steel appliances (sorry, no dishwasher)
– New white cabinetry & Quartz countertops
– Breakfast bar with seating for 4
– Queen platform bed
– Enclosed Italian tiled tub/shower combo with handheld shower wand
– Separate vanity area with quartz countertops
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE PARKING for 1 vehicle (unassigned in onsite parking garage)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
WAIKIKI BANYAN'S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Large Heated Pool
– 2 Hot Tubs
– BBQ Area
– Children's Play Area
– Coin operated laundry facilities on each floor
– On-site Snack Shop, Café/Coffee Shop and Mini Mart
– 24-Hour Security
*Tennis/basketball court is closed indefinitely for repairs. Tentative re-opening set for Summer 2023, subject to change.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-145-827-0720-01
Registration Number: GE-145-827-0720-01,+TA-145-827-0720-01,+260250050265