Hale Kamaole 328
This Ocean & Volcano view condominium is completely renovated featuring two bedrooms, vaulted ceiling, two full baths and a loft. The unit is two stories with over 1200 square feet.
We love sitting on our lanai enjoying our morning coffee while watching the sunrise over Haleakala AND a glass of wine while watching the sun set over the ocean (most months of the year for the sunset)
We are walking distance away from many amenities including wonderful restaurants, bars/pubs & shopping experiences.
Our rates are ALL-INCLUSIVE, there are NO ADDED COSTS.
Free WiFi; no Resort Fee; no extra charges for parking; no security deposit required.
Completely furnished this unit features ceiling fans and air conditioning in the bedrooms and the living room. There is a fully equipped kitchen.
Features include full size washer and dryer and high speed internet access. There are two twin beds in downstairs bedroom (can be converted to a king size), and a king bed in upstairs bedroom. For added sleeping accommodations there is a sofa bed in the loft.
We are located directly across the street from one of South Maui's best beaches - Kamaole Beach Park III, great for swimming and snorkeling with beautiful beaches. The Hale Kamaole complex includes two swimming pools, two barbecue areas and a tennis court.
CHECK OUT THE "FLY-OVER" VIDEO! ** CLICK ON "OWNER INFO" AND LOOK FOR "LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION" **
Hale Kamaole is located in Kihei, just North of Wailea about twenty five minutes away from the airport. Hale Kamaole is one mile north of Wailea, a tourist Mecca luxury hotels, shopping and great golf courses. The complex is a short walk to the Kihei Boat Ramp, a starting point for many diving, snorkeling and whale watching charters.
We have extensive cleaning protocols now in place:
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol
As Hawaii reopens for travel, people will be more concerned than ever about the cleanliness of their vacation rentals. We aim to deliver the experience travelers need to feel safe. Therefore, in light of the Covid 19 pandemic we have introduced an enhanced cleaning protocol. Cleanliness has always been top of mind for our guests, but it has become more important than ever—which is why we put together higher standards for cleaning.
• We sanitize high-touch surfaces, down to the doorknob, etc...
• We use cleaners and disinfectants approved by global health agencies, and wear protective gear to help prevent cross-contamination.
• We provide extra cleaning supplies, so you can clean as you stay
• We comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines
Cleaning AND Disinfecting
Cleaning and disinfecting are two different steps in the overall process, and both are required to lower the risk of contamination. The CDC defines these as follows:
• Cleaning is defined by the CDC as “the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. It does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
• ”Disinfection is a separate step that comes after cleaning, using approved household disinfectants to destroy microorganisms on inert surfaces.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION
We now use a Electrostatic sprayer and a germicidal UV-C light for each unit upon the departure of a guest.
• Electrostatic spray disinfection systems turn disinfectant liquid into aerosols and then apply a charge to each droplet so that they are attracted to surfaces through electrostatic forces which are greater than gravity. This eliminates airborne particles that get trapped on surfaces.
• Our Germicidal UV-C light helps to efficiently kill airborne virus particles in the air. The disinfection that comes from the UVC light disrupts the DNA of bacteria and viruses preventing them from building up an immune response to it.
We have heard from guests that they want the ability to clean during their stay. We will empower our guests by leaving the following items:
• Disposable paper towels
• Multi-surface cleaner
• Antibacterial hand sanitizer
• Extra hand soap
Registration Number: TA-027-206-4512-01,+2390040840172,+GE-027-206-4512-01