Let the tranquil atmosphere of Maluhia whisk you into vacation mode. A favorite of many celebrities and families for the perfect, peaceful getaway, Maluhia is the definition of island contemporary. Its remodeled, modern interior features nearly 5,000 sq. ft. of living space. The villa also offers peace of mind with a new state-of-the-art security system.
Complete with vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace, and elegant travertine and wood flooring, Maluhia’s expansive common areas and open flow provide a setting of relaxed luxury for your group’s vacation. The villa’s numerous windows and doors enable guests to enjoy the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living. The four beautifully-appointed bedrooms and four bathrooms ensure each guest’s comfort and privacy. The sprawling master suite offers an especially luxurious experience, with its seating area, office space, and private balcony overlooking the pool.
The lush, tropical surroundings of Maluhia’s pool and waterfall give guests the sense of having stumbled upon a hidden lagoon. The covered barbecue lanai area, with its comfortable seating and top-of-the-line Viking grill, provides a true outdoor Hawaiian dining experience. Guests will also enjoy the opportunity to unwind in the heated jacuzzi at the end of the day.
This extraordinary villa, ideally situated in desirable east Oahu, features a private backyard gate that provides direct beach path access to the golden sands of Kailua Beach. Stunning Lanikai and Waimanalo beaches are also nearby, along with popular attractions such as Makapuu Point Lighthouse and Nuuanu Pali Lookout. Just a short drive brings you to world-class golf courses and shopping and dining options in Kailua Town. Experience island living at its finest in Maluhia!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. Standard occupancy for this rental is 8 guests with a max occupancy of 9 guests. There will be an extra fee for additional guests over the standard occupancy.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID TA-129-612-3904-01
5. Air conditioning notes: split air conditioning throughout.
6. Max Included Electric Charge: $500
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Registration Number: 430830170000,+GE-129-612-3904-01,+TA-129-612-3904-01