Aqua Lani J305 at Wailea Beach Villas
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-122-323-9680-01. County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel Zoned Resort. Tax Map Key #210080910029
Aqua Lani J305 is a stunning, upscale Wailea Beach Villa. J305 was recently enhanced with the addition of a three-piece Natuzzi-brand Italian white leather sofa set to the great room, along with additional sofas and lounging/seating added to the bedrooms. We also just added a beautiful New Zealand wool area rug in the great room.
J305 is always maintained to a very high standard, with first-class fresh, clean, cheerful light color interior, including the introduction of fresh live green plants for healthy living, and a barrista quality espresso machine! J305 was fabulous before, but now it is truly ultra-luxurious and first-class quality.
This fresh and vibrant vacation accommodation should be called "The Art Gallery Villa", since it is home to many very fine quality original art pieces that are distinctive and fun. Experience this spacious three bedroom villa with top-of-the-world panoramic ocean views and exceptional above-average luxury interior appointments.
J305 Aqua Lani at Wailea Beach Villas was the featured property in a story about upscale villas managed by Private Paradise Villas on Maui in an issue of the San Francisco Sunday Examiner.
The name Aqua Lani can be translated as "Heavenly Blue". This well-styled, contemporary villa is truly a heavenly home-away-from-home. This sublime villa serves as the perfect backdrop for a collection of carefully chosen original art. Included in the "mini-gallery" are oil and watercolor paintings, accent pieces, and hand-made sculptures - all of which reflect the brilliant and invigorating colors of the natural environment found on Maui. The 2,300 square feet of simply stunning luxurious living space is perfect for entertaining or nesting. Aqua Lani is the ideal abode in which to retreat, relax, and renew your spirit. This elegant upscale villa features a west-facing view of the Pacific Ocean, impressive golden sunsets, and distant whale watching (in season with the cooperation of mother nature). The spacious great room, an abundance of natural sunlight, refreshing tropical breezes, and breathtaking ocean view, all serve to make Aqua Lani one of the finest concepts of luxury living. Sparkling and radiant, Aqua Lani will soon be the preferred vacation villa for those seeking contemporary luxury in the heart of Wailea.
Sleep in true bliss atop plush ultra-premium beds. A choice of three king beds, or two king beds and two extra-long twin beds is provided. One of the king beds was designed by Vera Wang, and the other beds are some of the very best quality offered by Serta. Embellished with high-thread count all cotton linens, down pillows and tropical weight down duvets, every bed offers a heavenly sleeping experience that can be favorably compared to any of the finest hotels in the world.
The master bedroom offers a serene personal space from which to gaze at the amazing ocean view. Step out from the master bedroom directly onto the ocean view outdoor terrace. Large picture windows capture a priceless view of the Pacific. An over-sized bathroom adjoins the master and it features an oversized soaking tub with folding shutter windows that open to the bedroom. From the soaking tub you have a view towards the blue ocean and the wall-mounted 42" flat-panel 1080p high-definition television. A writing desk is equipped and set up as a convenient spot to make calls, send a fax, scan a document, or work on your portable computer. The villa provides both wired and wireless high speed internet access along with unlimited domestic long distance phone service. Both communication services are fully complimentary - no charge to our guests.
Multiple entertainment options allow for guests to enjoy their own choice of relaxation in privacy. Each bedroom is enhanced with a 42" flat panel 1080p high definition television, HD digital cable service with HBO and ShowTime and CD/DVD player. The great room also has NetFlix and is equipped with a 50" 1080p high definition flat panel television with digital cable service, HBO, ShowTime, CD/DVD player and digital video recorder (DVR).
The beautiful ocean view kitchen is a chef's culinary dream that is superbly stocked with a full array of all new appliances and service-ware. It features All-Clad cookware, Schott Zwiesel stemware, an automatic Delonghi Espresso-maker, and dual coffee makers with grinders. Your Private Paradise Villas Personal Concierge will provide information on where to shop for gourmet foods in nearby Kihei and Wailea. Enjoy stocking your Sub-Zero dual climate control wine storage and Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer/ice maker with your desired food and beverages. There also is a Thermador stainless steel convection oven with microwave, Gaggenau Ceran surface electric cook top, and Bosch electronic dishwasher. Adjacent to the kitchen is the private in-villa laundry room that is set up with a full-size top quality washer and dryer, an assortment of cleaning supplies, and abundant extra bed and bath linens.
An oversized outdoor terrace is a perfect place to enjoy early morning breakfasts with a view of the ocean. Watch the great big sea change hues from emerald green to sapphire blue. Enjoy gourmet dinners under star-light. Guests who choose to cook at home have use of the private in-villa stainless Viking gas grill. Or, hire a Personal Chef or Personal Butler for the ultimate indulgence - a remarkable private dining experience with service within your own private hideaway.
PLEASE NOTE: Exterior work is taking place on adjacent "I" Building during which time scaffolding will be present at that adjacent building from September 2 to 26, 2022. Rates for this period have been reduced accordingly. Other exterior work is taking place on the Mauka side (portion facing the mountains) of buildings H, I and J October - November 2022. The schedule for this work is TBD. Guests may hear noise from the project but ocean views will not be obstructed.
Included at no extra cost on a FREE and complimentary basis are:
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- All Post-Departure Check-out Cleaning (for properties left in reasonably neat and tidy condition)
- Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Portable Beach Supplies Including Towels, Coolers, Umbrellas, Chairs (for excursions to other beach parks)
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Use of the On-Site Fitness Center
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with dual coffee makers and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- Viking BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
Experience this private sanctuary of secluded and generously sized villa residences with professional property management and upscale resort beach and pool services at owner direct rental rates. The abundant and effusive guest comments collected to date for all of our villas are direct testimony to the outstanding cleanliness standards and "white glove inspections" we employ in concert with the generous array of finer quality electronics, amenities and furnishings provided for our esteemed customers. It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices, while providing a level of service and exceptional quality accommodations that elevates the vacation experience above other destinations and properties.The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations, set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea, Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean. A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort.
The Wailea Beach Villas Resort has direct access on to Wailea Beach. It's an easy stroll through the lushly landscaped gardens to the beach. If you would like assistance...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Aqua Lani is situated in convenient proximity to The Shops At Wailea. The Beach Villas are set in the heart of an acclaimed world-class resort. Guests should expect a slight mix of ambient living sounds. The building is well constructed with double pane glass windows which provide excellent sound insulation. We find Aqua Lani to be remarkably quiet, peaceful, tranquil and overall vastly superior to staying in any nearby hotel/resort. The overall experience is that of a serene peaceful environment. Adjacent resort hotels in Wailea occasionally produce open-air entertainments or events such as luaus or corporate parties, which may include fireworks or musical performances which may be visible and/or audible within Wailea Beach Villas.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. Valet parking and luggage service may be available only during limited hours in keeping with the residential character of the property.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas is required.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
Wailea Beach Villas is a private gated community for registered guests only. Each of our luxury villas has a stated maximum occupancy, detailed on PrivateParadiseVillas.com and in your Agreement. Friends and family staying elsewhere on island during your visit are not a part of your Agreement and the guest list, and therefore are absolutely prohibited from entering Wailea Beach Villas and using the common element facilities such as the pools and fitness center. In order to have your friends or family members enjoy vacationing with you, please inquire with us regarding the availability of any other additional Wailea Beach Villas to rent. All gatherings must be planned for locations other than within Wailea Beach Villas community property. Extra charges for excess occupancy and excess departure cleaning fees will be charged, if applicable, following any over-occupancy event. Resort management reserves the right to ask non-registered guests to depart the pool and property grounds immediately.
The accommodation you are renting has flexible bedding options in at least one sleeping room/bedroom. Our staff will ask you in advance of arrival how you would like the beds made up in those spaces. Kindly let us know prior to arrival so we can have the sleeping arrangements pre-made for you. If you are unable to give us your bedding request in advance, or if you change your bedding request after arrival, a $150 change fee will be applied.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-122-323-9680-01