Aqua Lani J305 at Wailea Beach Villas
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-122-323-9680-01
Aqua Lani J305 is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers.
The Wailea Beach Villas is currently ranked # 2 on the Top 30 Resorts in Hawaii list by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 The Wailea Beach Villas has also received TripAdvisor's prestigious Certificate of Excellence award earned exclusively through consistently great reviews published on their site and is ranked by TripAdvisor as #1 Specialty Lodging in Wailea.
Private Paradise Villas personally manages 21 exceptional villas within this award-winning location offering a curated and exclusive collection of 2.5 to 4 bedroom villas most with panoramic ocean views Private Paradise Villas is in part responsible for the recent attention and accolades generously gifted to Wailea Beach Villas by the traveling public Private Paradise Villas has provided a group of discerning property owners and all guests with exceptional first-class standards of Personal Concierge Service villa housekeeping and property care since 2006 utilizing a staff comprised of 40+ seasoned dependable employees with nearly a dozen managers who were trained at bona-fide 5-star ultra-lux world-class hotels and resorts.
Private Paradise Villas is now a Premier Partner with HomeAway a designation awarded solely based on performance HomeAway evaluates response time accept rate review quality and more to determine eligibility and conducts assessments every quarter Look for our Premier Partner badge on all of our property listings on HomeAway!
Wailea Beach Villas is a beachfront resort on Wailea Beach and Maui Island's leeward shore with 2 heated pools & hot tubs fitness center low-density villa residences and direct access to Wailea Beach and the Shops At Wailea Choose from premiere 3 bedroom accommodations in the prestigious beachfront or ocean view A C or D Buildings or from a special selection of panoramic ocean view 3-4 bedroom residences on the highest 4th and 5th (top) floors or affordable 2.5 bedroom options that are surrounded by lush tropical foliage and blooming flowers.
J305 Aqua Lani at Wailea Beach Villas was the featured property in a story about upscale villas managed by Private Paradise Villas on Maui in the October 24 2010 issue of the San Francisco Sunday Examiner.
Aqua Lani J305 is a stunning upscale Wailea Beach Villa J305 was recently enhanced with the addition of a three-piece Natuzzi-brand Italian white leather sofa set to the great room along with additional sofas and lounging/seating added to the bedrooms We also just added a beautiful New Zealand wool area rug in the great room.
J305 is always maintained to a very high standard with first-class fresh clean cheerful light color interior including the introduction of fresh live green plants for healthy living and a barrista quality espresso machine! J305 was fabulous before but now it is truly ultra-luxurious and first-class quality.
This fresh and vibrant vacation accommodation should be called "The Art Gallery Villa" since it is home to many very fine quality original art pieces that are distinctive and fun Experience this spacious three bedroom villa with top-of-the-world panoramic ocean views and exceptional above-average luxury interior appointments.
Reserve J305 Aqua Lani and receive all of the following newly expanded and enhanced benefits (and more) now!
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Relaxed payment schedule
- Flexible hold policy
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure - subject to availability)
- Island-themed deluxe welcome gift basket with an abundance of freshly sourced edible goodies
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Complimentary signature Personal Concierge Service from our very own in-house professional 5-star quality Concierge
When you choose this villa there are NO extra:
- Arrival Fees
- Daily Resort Fees
- Post-Departure Out-Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Occupied Mid-Stay Cleaning Fee
Previous guests have been very satisfied with their Aqua Lani visit...
"Delightful memories of our first visit brought us back to J305 this year for a second stay...ever more amazing! Lovely views peaceful and serene All the luxuries and thoughtful touches Mahalo!" The F Family
"Your home is lovely! We made Thanksgiving dinner and ate on the deck It was so much fun! We enjoyed the pool ocean and beautiful space of your home Thank you for sharing! We had a wonderful time and hope to return next year." The W Family
We had the best time! The apartment is gorgeous incredibly stocked and oh-so-comfortable We loved being here and can't wait to come back Thanks for everything! The B Family
The name Aqua Lani can be translated as "Heavenly Blue" This well-styled contemporary villa is truly a heavenly home-away-from-home This sublime villa serves as the perfect backdrop for a collection of carefully chosen original art Included in the "mini-gallery" are oil and watercolor paintings accent pieces and hand-made sculptures - all of which reflect the brilliant and invigorating colors of the natural environment found on Maui The 2,300 square feet of simply stunning luxurious living space is perfect for entertaining or nesting All of the furnishings and decor are new as of late 2008 Aqua Lani is the ideal abode in which to retreat relax and renew your spirit This elegant upscale villa features a west-facing view of the Pacific Ocean impressive golden sunsets and distant whale watching (in season with the cooperation of mother nature) The spacious great room an abundance of natural sunlight refreshing tropical breezes and breathtaking ocean view all serve to make Aqua Lani one of the finest concepts of luxury living Sparkling and radiant Aqua Lani will soon be the preferred vacation villa for those seeking contemporary luxury in the heart of Wailea.
Sleep in true bliss atop plush ultra-premium beds A choice of three king beds or two king beds and two extra-long twin beds is provided One of the king beds was designed by Vera Wang and the other beds are some of the very best quality offered by Serta Embellished with high-thread count all cotton linens down pillows and tropical weight down duvets every bed offers a heavenly sleeping experience that can be favorably compared to any of the finest hotels in the world.
The master bedroom offers a serene personal space from which to gaze at the amazing ocean view Step out from the master bedroom directly onto the ocean view outdoor terrace Large picture windows capture a priceless view of the Pacific An over-sized bathroom adjoins the master and it features an oversized soaking tub with folding shutter windows that open to the bedroom From the soaking tub you have a view towards the blue ocean and the wall-mounted 42" flat-panel 1080p high-definition television A writing desk is equipped and set up as a convenient spot to make calls send a fax scan a document or work on your portable computer The villa provides both wired and wireless high speed internet access along with unlimited domestic long distance phone service Both communication services are fully complimentary - no charge to our guests.
Multiple entertainment options allow for guests to enjoy their own choice of relaxation in privacy Each bedroom is enhanced with a 42" flat panel 1080p high definition television HD digital cable service with HBO and ShowTime an iPod dock and CD/DVD player The great room also has NetFlix and is equipped with a 50" 1080p high definition flat panel television with digital cable service HBO ShowTime CD/DVD player digital video recorder (DVR) and an iPod dock.
The beautiful ocean view kitchen is a chef's culinary dream that is superbly stocked with a full array of all new appliances and service-ware It features All-Clad cookware Schott Zwiesel stemware an automatic Delonghi Espresso-maker and dual coffee makers with grinders Your Private Paradise Villas Personal Concierge will provide information on where to shop for gourmet foods in nearby Kihei and Wailea Enjoy stocking your Sub-Zero dual climate control wine storage and Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer/ice maker with your desired food and beverages There also is a Thermador stainless steel convection oven with microwave Gaggenau Ceran surface electric cook top and Bosch electronic dishwasher Adjacent to the kitchen is the private in-villa laundry room that is set up with a full-size top quality washer and dryer an assortment of cleaning supplies and abundant extra bed and bath linens.
An oversized outdoor terrace is a perfect place to enjoy early morning breakfasts with a view of the ocean Watch the great big sea change hues from emerald green to sapphire blue Enjoy gourmet dinners under star-light Guests who choose to cook at home have use of the private in-villa stainless Viking gas grill Or hire a Personal Chef or Personal Butler for the ultimate indulgence - a remarkable private dining experience with service within your own private hideaway.
Included at no extra cost on a FREE and complimentary basis are:
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations Reserve at anytime subject to availability If we have availability you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates even for last minute reservations Rates vary by season but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you
- We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Aqua Lani is situated in convenient proximity to The Shops At Wailea. The Beach Villas are set in the heart of an acclaimed world-class resort. Guests should expect a slight mix of ambient living sounds. The building is well constructed with double pane glass windows which provide excellent sound insulation. We find Aqua Lani to be remarkably quiet, peaceful, tranquil and overall vastly superior to staying in any nearby hotel/resort. The overall experience is that of a serene peaceful environment. Adjacent resort hotels in Wailea occasionally produce open-air entertainments or events such as luaus or corporate parties, which may include fireworks or musical performances which may be visible and/or audible within Wailea Beach Villas.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. Valet parking and luggage service may be available only during limited hours in keeping with the residential character of the property.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas is required.
- The swimming pool and hot tub spa near the beach is for use by guests 18 years of age and older, even when visiting as a family. An additional swimming pool closer to the main building welcomes guests of all ages.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
The accommodation you are renting has flexible bedding options in at least one sleeping room/bedroom. Our staff will ask you in advance of arrival how you would like the beds made up in those spaces. Kindly let us know prior to arrival so we can have the sleeping arrangements pre-made for you. If you are unable to give us your bedding request in advance, or if you change your bedding request after arrival, a $150 change fee will be applied.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-122-323-9680-01