"Hob Nob" G3 Golf Villas
“Stunning Views – Exquisite Executive Townhome”
Look no further – this is the ultimate luxury home for your extraordinary Hawaiian vacation!
Private Plush Paradise….This is what you will find at our immaculate Mauna Lani Golf Villa on the sunny Kohala Coast. Spacious and elegant, set within tropical beauty, our two-story, 3 bedroom/3 bathroom villa is in “like-new” condition. The furniture, artwork and amenities are meant to please. Our high-end vacation home is a gem to our family and we take pride in keeping it picturesque and serene.
We are located within the Mauna Lani Resort, conveniently close to the Golf Course Clubhouse and the Mauna Lani Beach Club and Restaurant. This historical place was once where Hawaiian royalty retreated to replenish their souls. Today this special place, surrounded by majestic mountain views and open fields of black lava, is called Mauna Lani, which means “mountain reaching heaven.”
Amenities included for your enjoyment and convenience:
• Sunset-facing location overlooking the 10th fairway of the South Course
• Patio opens onto a lush lawn with lava views and swaying palms
• Decorator furnishings, artwork, tile and carpet
**Browse our photos portraying our upscale comfort
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Full Bathrooms plus additional loft space with sofabed
* Playpen/Play Yard/Pack and Play (Graco) complete with fitted sheet
• Spacious double lanais – one off the living area (with dining table) and one off the Master (with chaise loungers)
• Over 2,000 square feet of living space
• 9’ Ceilings and vaulted great room
• Gourmet fully-equipped cook’s kitchen with bar seating, stainless appliances, granite countertops and built-in wine cooler
• Outdoor kitchen on lower lanai with built-in BBQ
• Steps away from the resort-style tropical pool, spa and fitness center
• Guest access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club (great snorkeling!)
**Amenities: beach rentals, lounge chairs, restaurant
• Complimentary WiFi and HD TV Cable
• TV’s in the living area and all three bedrooms with access to Netflix
• Beach Gear: towels, chairs, toys, boogie boards, umbrella, snorkel gear, coolers
• Washer & Dryer
• Decorator linens, bath towels, kitchen towels, sheets provided
• Basic household supplies provided: soaps, detergents, paper towel, trash bags
Whether you want to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views off the lanais, swim in the pool, visit the many world-class beaches, golf, shop or tour the Big Island, this is the perfect location for you!
Pamper yourself at the Mauna Lani Spa. Shop and be entertained at The Shops at Mauna Lani, where you can dine at Ruth's Chris and then take in a sunset while sipping on a mai tai at Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe. Grab java at Kimo Coffee and stock your kitchen at the Foodland Farms. Nearby are the Kings’ Shops and Queens’ Marketplace at Waikoloa Beach Resort with Tiffany & Co., Macy's, as well as Roy's, The Macaroni Grill and Starbucks. Dine at many award-winning restaurants on the grounds of the Mauna Lani Resort, including oceanfront restaurants, Brown's Beach House Restaurant, Hale Kai and Canoe House. You will not find a better Hawaii vacation rental than here on the Big Island of Hawaii.
When you stay at our vacation home you will receive a guest key card for the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. This white sand cove has great snorkeling, swimming and paddle boarding. Chaise lounges are available for guests (but you may want to take our Tommy Bahama beach chairs). Napua is the club restaurant, perfect for drinks, snacks or a meal. The historic fish ponds and walking trails on either side of the beach are perfect for exploring.
Golfing is abundant on the Kohala Coast, with two championship golf courses right on the grounds of Mauna Lani, the Francis H. I'i North Course and the South Course. The South Course is home to Number 15, one of the most-photographed over-the-water golf course holes in the world. The adjacent Mauna Kea and Waikoloa Beach resorts also offer phenomenal world-class golf experiences.
This is the perfect central point for island exploration. Just a few minutes drive north of the resort brings you to the world famous Hapuna Beach, Mauna Kea, Mauna Lani Beach, and several others to explore. Hapuna State Park, with its crystal clear blue water and fine sand, is great for boogie boarding. At Waikoloa Beach Resort, a few minutes south of Mauna Lani, the crescent-shaped A-Bay offers a pristine sandy beach with sports activities and rentals, shoreline paths, a giant turtle refuge and ancient royal fishponds.
A family vacation, romantic getaway, executive conference, golf trip or reunion…we hope you will choose the comfort of our magnificent villa for your home base. We will be happy to provide you with Big Island tips on dining, activities, beaches, golf and more!
Hawaii Tax ID Numbers:
General Excise Tax License GE-162-563-8912-01
Transient Accommodations Tax Certificate of Registration TA-162-563-8912-01
Short Term Vacation Rental Registration Number: STVR-19-359242
Registration Number: GE-162-563-8912-01, TA-16