Colony Surf #604
Colony Surf #604 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the United States may bypass quarantine without a pre-travel test by uploading their vaccination record to the Safe Travels or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i. ALL OTHERS must still pre-test or quarantine. Please inquire for more info.
The best of Hawaii awaits you in this large (1540 sf) oceanfront double-sized corner condo at renowned Colony Surf on Oahu’s Gold Coast. Cooled by ceiling fans and trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this remodeled and beautifully furnished treasure was originally 2 units combined to create one.
- Tile flooring
- 65" Smart TV
- Dining for 8
- Stainless Steel Appliances (NO oven)
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Glass cooktop
- 2 Queen Beds
- 55" Smart TV
- Walk-in shower
- Washlet commode
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
- FREE local and long distance calls to US and Canada.
- Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request (no fee)
Enjoy beach side living at its finest! Amenities include the famous restaurant, Michel’s, right downstairs, and next door, the private Outrigger Canoe Club. Enjoy the blue sparkling waters of the private beach, walk or play tennis at nearby Kapiolani Park, visit Waikiki Aquarium and the Honolulu Zoo. For a change of pace, experience the exciting nightlife of Waikiki
You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Sorry, NO pool onsite.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-139-889-9712-01
Colony Surf #6049 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
Registration Number: TA-139-889-9712-01, GE-13