Colony Surf #908
Colony Surf #908 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Starting NOVEMBER 24, travelers must have their negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE for the State of Hawaii. If test results are not available before boarding, the traveler(s) must quarantine for 14 days or the length of the stay, whichever is shorter, no exceptions.
- NEW KITCHEN with Shaker style maple cabinets with some white frost glass door inlays, quartz counters, built-in microwave
- NEW BATHROOM with Shaker style maple cabinets, quartz counters, floor to ceiling closets with Plantation style sliding doors.
- NEW white brushed pine wood laminate flooring throughout condo.
This sunny, 540 sq.ft. tropical décor studio has wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head! During winter months, you can even spot whales!
The oceanfront Colony Surf is on the prestigious Gold Coast of Waikiki with a quiet swimming beach just outside your door!
- NEW 40" Smart flat screen TV
- Bose CD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Queen Bed and full-size wall bed
- Overhead fan (Colony Surf suites are not air conditioned)
- Full kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, and built-in microwave oven.
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Personal sized stacked washer/dryer
You’ll have the convenience of world famous Michel’s restaurant on site, Kapiolani Park right across the street, and you’re just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
Your Rental Includes:
- FREE WiFi (60-200 megabytes per second download; 10 upload)
- FREE long distance calls to US Mainland and Canada
- Parking for 1 vehicle, subject to availability, may be made available upon advance request (no fee)
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-032-685-0560-01
Colony Surf #908 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
Registration Number: GE-032-685-0560-01, TA-03