Waikiki Park Heights #1105
Waikiki Park Heights #1105 - (30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
Enjoy this remodeled one-bedroom condo (488 sqft plus balcony/lanai with table and chairs), OCEAN VIEWS and central air conditioning.
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Queen sleeper sofa with foam mattress
- 46" HD flat screen TV and DVD player
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, glass 2-burner cook-top, toaster oven and microwave
A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom which has 2 NEW Twin beds and box springs (2017) (sorry, these can NOT be made into a King). The bedroom also has black-out drapes.
The bathroom has an updated vanity area and shower stall with hand-held shower wand (NO tub or furo).
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE free local calls
- FREE WiFi (60-200 megabytes per second download; 10 upload)
- TV has Digital Variety Pack, & Showtime.
- NO RESORT FEES!
Parking, subject to availability, is $150/month plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security; secure elevators
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has refreshing salt-water pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-032-785-8688-01
Waikiki Park Heights #1105 - 2440 Kuhio Ave.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Registration Number: GE-032-785-8688-01, TA-03