Ilikai Marina #988
Ilikai Marina #988 – 1765 Ala Moana Blvd. (3-night minimum)
You'll love this condo's tropical décor and the sweeping panoramic views of the ocean, yacht harbor and Magic Island, not to mention the beautiful sunsets! 4-person max.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a quick stroll to Duke Kahanamoku Beach and Lagoon, consistently rated as one of the Top 10 Beaches in America by Dr. Beach. Chart House Waikiki, Harbor Pub & Pizza, and Red Lobster restaurants are located on-premises, and an ABC Store convenience store and McDonald's are just across the street. Discovery Bay Shopping Center, Waikiki Beach Walk, and Ala Moana Center, with their hundreds of dining and shopping options, are also just a short walk away!
– Queen sleeper sofa
– NEW 48" Smart TV and DVD player
– NEW Porcelain tile flooring throughout
– Central A/C & Ceiling fan
– Small marina-front ocean view lanai
– Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
– Breakfast bar with 2 stools
– Queen bed
– Tub/shower combo with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI MARINA AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Shared coin-op laundry facilities on the 8th floor
– Paid public parking available on-site for $23/day (Prices subject to change without notice)
*Ilikai Marina is NOT affiliated with the nearby Ilikai Hotel.
During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! Please check with our Reservations Department for details.
– Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
– Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
– Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
– Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-104-071-3728-01
Registration Number: TA-104-071-3728-01,+GE-104-071-3728-01,+260100020076