This Luxury 2bedroom, 2bathroom, condo oozes beach elegance and luxury living! From Kaanapali Alii 385, you can take in breathtaking views from every room. You will enjoy the unobstructed views of sandy beaches and the aqua blue water of the Pacific Ocean. You will be enveloped in beach front modern living. You will lack nothing inside or outside of this condo. Our condo's professionally decorated indoor living space is well appointed, very comfortable and attractive.
· The living room flows seamlessly from an open living and dining area to the private lanai with breathtaking ocean views!
· New sectional sleeper sofa is a queen size.
· 54" SmartTV
· The dining area has a large dining table with seating for 6 plus a kitchen counter.
· The kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and beautiful new cabinets for your gourmet cooking.
· Our Master bedroom has a wonderful California King bed with luxurious linens and extra-large walk-in closet.
· Master bathroom with tub and shower combination, large vanities, lots of mirrors, well lit, and plenty of space
· Guest bedroom has two queen size beds with ocean views
· Flat screen TV in guest bedroom
· Updated Guest bathroom with spacious walk-in showers, large vanities and lots of mirrors with plenty of space.
· In-unit washer and dryer
· Beautiful furnished Lanai with ample seating to enjoy the sunsets
The Ka’anapali Ali’i is West Maui’s premier destination for your family vacation. The resort offers a top shelf experience across the board from its perfect location amidst famed Ka’anapali Beach and Whalers Village to the impeccably maintained grounds into the most spacious luxury accommodations are offered upon the Ka’anapali coastline. The Kaanapali Alii resort luxury condo is one of the world's most unique oceanfront beachside walkways interconnecting the Hyatt Regency Maui, Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Kaanapali Alii condo, Maui's Westin Resort and Spa, Whalers Village shopping mall onward all the way to majestic Black Rock.
· The property is perfectly maintained like a hotel with three lighted tennis courts
· 24 -hour front desk for convenient check-ins and check-outs
· Two new heated swimming pools with whirlpool spa
· Children’s wading pool
· Barbeque grills meticulously maintained
· There is also a BBQ Grill Chef to do all the grilling for you while you relax beach side.
· Oceanside entertainment pavilion with flat screen TV
· Brand new 3000 sqft state of the art fitness center
· On-site Spa to relax with a great full body massage after a day at the beach
· Free Towel service
· Free lounge chair set up on the beach for guest
· Free parking
• Access to the Free Ka’anapali Trolley
• 10-minute drive to Lahaina’s famous Front Street
• Resort Fee included in the nightly rate
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
Our continued commitment to SAFETY includes:
-Monthly and annual safety audits and reviews to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
**Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the condo is located.
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii varies month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Hawaii is located in a tropical climate, and insects, rodents and lizards flourish in this environment. If our guest spot more than the normal expected pests, we always make our best efforts to contact and work with the HOA to minimize your interactions with these pests. Any contact with such pests within or outside the unit does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
**We make no guarantee that properties adjacent to the Unit will be free from disturbances, including but not limited to noise or inconvenience from construction, traffic or other guests or neighbors. Any such disturbance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
Registration Number: GE-098-396-1600-01, TA-09