Waikiki Sunset #3112
Waikiki Sunset #3112 - (30-night minimum)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
NO LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS PERMITTED - WAIKIKI SUNSET REQUIRES WE GIVE THEM THREE (3) DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE OF ARRIVALOR $1000 FINE - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY/NOISE NOTICE: The building is undergoing a major plumbing project which may produce noise throughout the building M-F from 8-5 through November 22, 2021. We don't anticipate the noise being overwhelming, but if it is, please contact your property manager. In addition, thru March 1, 2022, M–F from 8am to 4:30pm, Fire Sprinkler Head Replacement will also be happening. Loud power tools may be used, and elevators will be used to transport materials. Contractor activity may cause crowding during peak periods.
You’ll enjoy fabulous views overlooking the ocean, Diamond Head and Kapiolani Park by day and great sunsets and city lights at night from this 31st floor, one-bedroom condo with central AC (534 sq.ft. plus balcony/lanai).
- 55” 3D TV
- Blu-ray DVD player with sound system
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai with incredible ocean and Diamond Head views!
- 4-burner glass cook-top
- Large convection/toaster oven (NO full size oven)
- King bed
- 38" flat screen TV
- Ocean views!
- Tub/shower combo
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi (60-200 megabytes per second download; 10 upload)
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- NEW Fitness Center
- BBQ area
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Laundry facilities on each floor; public transportation at corner. Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Kapiolani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-180-105-0112-01
Waikiki Sunset #3112 - 229 Paoakalani Ave.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Registration Number: GE-180-105-0112-01, TA-18