Within Waikoloa Beach Resort (WBR) on the coast of South Kohala is its premier residential community of Kolea that affords a uniqueness no discerning WBR visitor should miss. As the only vacation destination in the resort that offers the exclusivity of a direct access to the beach, Waikoloa Beach on Anaeho'omalu Bay (A Bay), and the convenience of a walking-distance access to the most number of amenities on the coast, it is no wonder many come back to Kolea year after year.
This strategic orientation and Kolea's astonishing grounds, distinctive architecture and tastefully appointed interiors make it top-of-mind.
Adjacent on the south to Waikoloa Beach Marriott, almost directly across from Kings' Shops, a few blocks from Queens’ Marketplace, and an equally short distance from Hilton Waikoloa Village on the north yet quiet and tucked away behind its grand-entry gates, Kolea owners and guests enjoy the best of both worlds—of absolute privacy and of a walking-distance access to shopping, dining, entertainment and activities.
Ocean adventure and activities are right at Waikoloa Beach including beach toy rentals (kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, hydro bikes, snorkel gear, boogie boards, banana belts, noodles, floats, life jackets) and a variety of cruises (snorkel, sunset, whale-watch, glass-bottom boats and private charter). Just a few more steps away, enjoy the happy hour or a meal at Lava Lava Beach Club overlooking Pacific Ocean.
Also available are waterslides and lagoon activities at Hilton Waikoloa Village's expansive amenities for active members of your guest party that do not mind the crowd—while you savor the quiet of Kolea. (Please contact Hilton directly for its activities fee rate.)
And this is just the beginning. Countless other island and ocean sports, activities and adventures and amazing points of interest in beautiful sights and beaches, trails, enclaves and terrains, mountains/volcanoes, waterfalls, etc. beyond Waikoloa Beach Resort abound the island—all accessible from the luxury of Kolea!
An expansive 1,554-square foot, two-bedroom, two-bath, garden-view, second-story, end unit accessible by stairs or elevator, our condo offers an uncompromising comfort and a truly home-like experience including: wifi access, flat-screen TVs, full-size washer and dryer; a well equipped kitchen and a barbecue grill in the lanai kitchenette; a selection of beach gear; and a full supply of bath, kitchen and laundry products. Bedrooms include a king-size bed for a couple of your guest party members and, in the second bedroom, queen- and twin-size beds for up to 3 more.
We aim for our guests to want for nothing and to equip your paradise home to your utmost satisfaction. So be delighted and comforted by your home here! Then step out and enjoy Kolea's spectacular grounds and amenities, just a short walk to the equally spectacular Waikoloa Beach.
And the myriad of wonderment and amazingness that await you on the beautiful Big Island will have just begun!
DISCLOSURES AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Booking is not confirmed until the rental agreement is signed and we receive a copy of the guest's driver license. We deliver the rental agreement (for the guest's review and signature) on our acceptance of the booking request.
2. In the event of an insurance claim we have to file as a result of a property damage/loss caused by the guest party, we charge a $250 insurance claim processing fee (not subject to reimbursement by insurance carriers) to defray the effective administrative cost required in what is typically a long, drawn out insurance claim processing.
3. A discount and mid-stay cleaning at no charge apply to bookings of 22 nights or more. However, as extended bookings could severely impact occupancy in the event of a cancellation (that does not allow enough time to re-rent the condo), following are exceptions to our standard cancellation window: no later than 90 days prior to arrival for bookings of 22 - 28 nights, at a 5% discount; no later than 120 days prior to arrival for bookings of 29 - 35 nights, at a 6% discount; and no later than 150 days prior to arrival for bookings of 36 or more nights, at a 7% discount.
Discounted rates are rounded up/down to the nearest dollar and are not automatically calculated. For extended bookings, please request for a revised quote.
4. Due to recent security concerns, we have opted for a public, common-area-coverage video doorbell. There are no similar devices inside the condo.
5. While we make every effort to inform prospective guests as soon as feasible of planned maintenance and repair activities within Kolea that could impact guests' enjoyment of their stay, we cannot guarantee to be informed by our homeowners' association about such prior to guests securing bookings. However, as in other communities, these are few and far between.
6. As we update furnishings and accessories from time to time, photos shown here could be different from those in the condo.
7. Guest parking is in any unassigned parking stall in front of the building or the adjacent building.
8. Kolea's beach club does not offer food service. However, Waikoloa Beach Marriott next door and Lava Lava Beach Club are both short walks through the beach from the facility.
9. Hilton waterslide, pools, lagoon and its other attractions and amenities are accessible for a fee. Call 808-886-1234 to inquire or, to purchase a day pass, enter "Hilton Waikoloa Village" and your desired date on the search block at ResortPass.com. Self-parking options are as follows: $6/hour up to 5 hours or, if over 5 hours, the nightly rate of $39; or complimentary with a $50 minimum food and beverage purchase at Kona Pool Bar or, adjacent to the lagoon, the Orchid Marketplace. You may also opt for the public parking, almost across from the hotel entrance and not that much farther than Hilton's self-parking lot.
Water sports and activities and beach gear rentals are available through Ocean Sports Beach Hut on Waikoloa Beach at A Bay, a walking distance through Kolea's club house. To inquire, call (808) 886-6666, ext. 101, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Luau is also available at Hilton Waikoloa Village (808-886-2929) or, next door to Kolea, at Marriott (808-886-8111).
For a list of activities, dining and shopping options at Waikoloa Beach Resort, visit www.waikoloabeachresort.com.
10. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses and establishments either have permanently closed or have unpublished limited hours.
County of Hawai'i, Planning Department, Short-term Vacation Rental Registration Number: STVR-19-376780
Registration Number: GE-042-101-7600-01,+TA-042-101-7600-01