Vista Waikoloa A206
Find Paradise at the Vista Waikoloa! Experience the beauty and interest of the Kohala Coast on the Big Island in this recently renovated and redecorated, two bedroom Hawaiian-luxury condominium. This condo is for those discriminating guests who want “Four Seasons-like luxury” without the Four Seasons rates. Ideal for honeymoons, anniversaries and other special occasion trips, this home is specially suited for longer stays of two weeks to several months.
Enjoy the high-end amenities offered in this elegant and spacious, two-bedroom corner unit (see attached floor plan.) Special features include:
• Fully equipped kitchen with beautiful, all-new granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and lovely dishes and glassware
• Full terrazzo bathrooms with walk in showers, granite counters and lovely Hawaiian wooden cabinets
• New front loading washer/dryer
• Enlarged master bedroom with flat screen TV
• Four poster, elegant Hawaiian bed in guest bedroom with ample closet space
• Second floor condo with great ceiling fans throughout that enables “open air” atmosphere and provides complete security
• Sony 51 inch HDTV in the living room with Cable DVR and Sony Blu-Ray DVD
• Free wireless high-speed internet
• Bose sound systems (for iPod and CDs)
• Large wrap-around lanai with views of the ocean as well as the adjoining Waikoloa Beach Golf Course and the Kohala Mountains—great for sunsets!
The property is gated and provides the convenience of a reserved parking space for your car. The community salt water lap pool includes two whirlpools, changing rooms and space to relax surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds with an abundance of fragrant island foliage. You will also find a lovely covered community outdoor/picnic area, complete with gas grills. For your convenience, access to an onsite 24-hour fitness center and business center is also included in your rental.
Within short walking distance are beaches, shops, restaurants, bars and many other amenities. Across the street you will find the Hilton Waikoloa Village with spa, shopping, 9 restaurants, and the Dolphin Quest Learning Center. Also within walking distance are: Marriott’s newly refurbished Waikoloa Beach Resort & Spa, ‘A’ Bay (a white sand beach, named one of Hawaii’s finest beaches with great snorkeling and frequent sea turtle sightings), petroglyph trails, the King’s Shops (with Roy’s, Merriman’s Café, Coach, Tiffany’s, Louis Vuitton, Macys and many others) and the new Queen’s Market Place which offers additional shopping, Starbucks, gourmet grocery and dining opportunities.
For golf enthusiasts, premier golfing is practically on your doorstep. Our unit overlooks the Waikoloa Beach Resort’s Beach Course opened by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. featuring a spectacular ocean front par-five on the 502-yard 12th hole. This course is literally carved from the lava flow. You are also within walking distance of the Waikoloa Kings’ Course designed by British Open Champion Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish.
We want to ensure that your stay at our home is an experience you will always remember. Whether you want to celebrate a special occasion, get away to simply relax and read, play golf, experience the numerous activities within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or explore the amazing sights and activities throughout the rest of the Big Island, this elegant, comfortable condo will provide a great home during your visit. A special Welcome Gift will greet you upon your arrival!
If you desire a child-friendly unit at a lower price, please consider our other unit in the same complex (E101) -- VRBO#: 315643
Tax Map Key: 3-6-9-007-009-000
Registration Number: TA-126-179-5328-01,+GE-126-179-5328-01