Maui Vista 2414
Our 2 bed, 2 bath unit has been completely remodelled, including a mini-split A/C system, quartz counter tops, tile floors, open concept kitchen, and custom tiled showers. New stainless steel appliances, including full-size fridge, dishwasher & microwave, large capacity washer and dryer, as well as ceiling fans & light fixtures, art work, furniture, linens and kitchen wares have also been added.
We are located on the top floor of building two in the complex (quiet and away from the main street of South Kihei Road). There are views of the West Maui Mountains and distant blue ocean. The condo is on the cool side of the building so you will enjoy comfortable evenings as the trade winds gently blow through the unit. Ceiling and floor fans are also in each room.
The upstairs fully-enclosed master suite features a king bed with a cool gel memory foam mattress, 40" LED Smart TV, and an ensuite with a beautiful tiled shower. Shutters open to the vaulted living room below.
The main floor bedroom has two XL twin beds and the main floor bathroom has a full-size tiled shower with custom ceramic vessel sink and unique touches like tiled turtles in the shower.
Unlike many units in Maui Vista, the main floor was renovated to make an open concept kitchen to accommodate a full-size fridge and extra counter space. The living room has a sleeper sofa for additional guests and is lofted with a beautifully re-finished exposed wooden beam ceiling. Enjoy a 55" LED Smart TV, DVD player, and phone with free North American calls on the main floor as well.
The unit is family-friendly and has a Pack 'n Play crib, high chair, as well as kid-friendly plates and glasses. Beach towels, chairs and umbrella are also in the unit for you to enjoy. Just bring your bathing suit!
The condo is also equipped with keyless entry and you will receive your own unique access code.
This is our home away from home and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. It is our hope that you will be blessed with relaxation, restoration, inspiration and ALOHA AINA (love for the land) that is a treasure unique to the Hawaiian Islands.
Some benefits of the complex:
- Across the street from Charley Young Beach and Kamaole I – two of the best beaches on Maui! The beach has life guards, showers, picnic areas, and restrooms. Only a 4 minute walk from our door to the beach!
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, 3 swimming pools, 6 champion tennis courts, and gas BBQ areas.
- An on-site activities desk to help you arrange your activities (not a time-share presentation).
- Centrally located with grocery stores like Safeway, Foodland nearby and an ABC convenience store just a stone's throw away.
- A short walk to restaurants and gift shopping in either direction.
- Walking distance to Cove Beach where you can learn to stand-up paddle-board and surf.
- Kalama beach park is also a close walk with a great playground for the little ones, or for a basketball game.
- Costco and the airport are a 20 minute drive away, and Wailea is only 5-10 minutes down South Kihei Rd.
Please click on the video link in the 3rd photo frame for a virtual tour of the condo, the Maui Vista complex and Charley Young beach which is just across the street!
Registration Number: TA-159-586-5088-01,+2390180030183,+GE-159-586-5088-01